3 replies to this topic

#1 Rov Judicata

Rov Judicata

Crassly Irresponsible and Indifferent

• Islander
  • 15,720 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 09:57 PM

http://cnn.netscape....21BOC01D_BOC01D

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Two men were arrested after stealing a car and crashing it through the gates of the governor's mansion, authorities said. Investigators said it did not appear they were targeting Gov. Jeb Bush or his family.

Brilliant.
St. Louis must be destroyed!

Me: "I have a job and five credit cards and am looking into signing a two year lease.  THAT MAKES ME OLD."
Josh: "I don't have a job, I have ONE credit card, I'm stuck in a lease and I'm 28! My mom's basement IS ONE BAD DECISION AWAY!"
~~ Josh, winning the argument.

"Congress . . . shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis[.]" ~1 U.S.C. 1, selectively quoted for accuracy.

#2 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 11:18 PM

LOL.

Now if only they had tried doing that to Fort Knox, they would've saved the tax-payers the expense of a trial.
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#3 LittleRedhead

LittleRedhead

Have a Sparky

• Islander
  • 9,174 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 11:19 PM

Now that was the worst possible place for the bad guys to ditch their car.  :D
John 3:16

Littleredhead's handle is definitely "Truth in Advertising". - Rov

#4 Shalamar

Shalamar

Last Star to the Left and Straight on till Morning

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 12:43 AM

Erm...I can think of a few places worse... :devil:
The three most important R's
Respect for One's Self / Respect for Others / Responsibility for One's Words & Actions.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Florida, Car crash, Governor's Mansion, 2003

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users