#1 Rov Judicata

Rov Judicata

Crassly Irresponsible and Indifferent

• Islander
  • 15,720 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 07:29 PM

http://www.ufu.gq.nu/

Welcome to the United Fascist Union's homepage

I ask of you before you come into this site, leave your notions about fascism behind, because you probally have the wrong idea, fascism is much different than you think, so once again... dont bring those notions in here

Jack Grimes ran for president in 2000 and placed in 6th place

The United Fascist Union is planning to run for presidency again in 2004 and urge your support, by supporting the United Fascist Union you are saying yes not only to the U.F.U you are saying yes to freedom

It's a fundamentally indescribable link. I can't possibly hope to summarize. Read it. Put down your drinks. I especially love the "speeches" section.
St. Louis must be destroyed!

Me: "I have a job and five credit cards and am looking into signing a two year lease.  THAT MAKES ME OLD."
Josh: "I don't have a job, I have ONE credit card, I'm stuck in a lease and I'm 28! My mom's basement IS ONE BAD DECISION AWAY!"
~~ Josh, winning the argument.

"Congress . . . shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis[.]" ~1 U.S.C. § 1, selectively quoted for accuracy.

#2 Anna

Anna

Island Native

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 07:40 PM

I've only gotten as far as a few paragraphs on the home page and am already screaming "Spell check!" Not to mention more judicious use of, you know, punctuation and stuff.

Can't wait to move on to speeches...

Anna
Seldom do we regret words we do not speak.

--------------

Amendment X: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

#3 jon3831

jon3831

Iolanthe's evil conservative twin

• Islander
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 07:45 PM

^Indeed, capitalizing the "United States of America" would lend him just a tad more credibility...

Not that there's much there to be had, but...
"The issue is not war and peace, rather, how best to   preserve our freedom."
                    --General Russell E. Dougherty, USAF

WWCELeMD?

#4 Anna

Anna

Island Native

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 07:52 PM

Okay, I'm done. I'm only halfway through the first speech and it reads like a 6th grade social studies report. I'm being generous.  :hehe:

Some people are just, well, words fail me.

Anna
Seldom do we regret words we do not speak.

--------------

Amendment X: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

#5 Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf

Luck is when opportunity meets preparation

• Islander
  • 38,881 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 08:11 PM

Ye gods, check out the speech to the flying saucer people:

I imagine that quite a few of you people enjoy many of the same programs that I do, like "Babylon 5," "The Outer Limits," and "The X-Files." How many of you really think about the deeper meaning of some of these space programs?

"Babylon 5" and "Deep Space 9" are endorsements for Paganism and The New Age. Where you have characters like Captain Benjamin Sysko, who consults mystic orbs that are gifts from the prophets, really wormhole aliens, to see what the future holds and what the best course of action would be before going into battle or whatever is vital to the United Federation of Planets and that sector of space.

And on "Star Trek: Babylon 5" you have the Shadows and Vorlons who could be compared to Howard Phillip Lovecraft's "Old Ones" and "Ancient Ones." I do not condemn them for their method of introducing a Pagan cosmology to the masses via television, I merely make an observation. "The X-Files" is more tuned to real events that are happening today. The producers must know a lot about the U.S. Government's "black projects" and the U.N.'s use as "the nucleus" of "The New World Order." They also may know far more than they are able to reveal to the general public via the censored media we have in America these days.

Star Trek:  Babylon 5?????????   :devil:
Posted Image

#6 the 'Hawk

the 'Hawk
  • Islander
  • 5,281 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 08:16 PM

If you have to vote fascist, the Party isn't trying hard enough.

(By the looks of it, these guys could try their damnedest to the Rapture and they couldn't lead themselves, let alone a nation.)

:cool:
“Now is the hour, Riders of Rohan, oaths you have taken! Now, fulfil them all! To lord and land!”  
~ Eomer, LotR:RotK

#7 Gvambat

Gvambat
  • Islander
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 08:17 PM

I'm only halfway through the first speech and it reads like a 6th grade social studies report.

I think you're being unfair to 6th graders.
Electrons behave like waves on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays; like particles on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, and like nothing at all on Sundays.

#8 DWF

DWF

Dr. Who 1963-89, 1996, 2005-

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 08:40 PM

UFU? Well, we know what that stands for. :lol:  :lol:
The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

#9 Gvambat

Gvambat
  • Islander
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 09:10 PM

All right, this just begs for commentary.

free censorship and distortion
Oooh! You mean we don't have to pay for our censorship and distortion? That's so generous of you!

The German government fell within nine months of losing world war one and within 32 days of losing the second world war, because germany economic structure had been destroyed by the wars and food could not be moved from point A, where it was being stored, to point B, the masses who needed it.
Gosh, you wouldn't think losing the war or having an hostile army invade the country would have anything to do with it, would you?

Russian Communism failed as an economic system because it was too bereasuctratic, if it's quota system dictated one hunred new TV sets were needed in 1975, then that's all the televisions that were made for that year whether 100 or 10 TV's were really needed.
And a television is so vital for survival, as compaired to, oh, say food. And what does it mean to say that something is "bereasuctratic"?

Fascism is a form of earth
Is it related to topsoil, by any chance?

Coal is a good fuel, one of the best in the world, it gives off a warm heat
As opposed to...?

and is superior to the heat given off by either nutural gas or electric.
My calories are better than your calories! Nah nah!

who will work for a reasonable pay scale
Could you define "reasonable", please?

when I become the President of the United States i promise you three things, the United Fascist Union will end homelessness, create new jobs, and save social security.
All be reactivating one abandoned coal mine?

Bringing business to the downtown, which usually has narrow streets that are easy to cross would do that.
If you bring buisness downtown, how long do you think those streets will stay narrow?

Your air quality will improve.
By moving far more people into the middle of cities, you'll improve their air qualitiy?

If you agree with any portion of this speech I urge you to vote for me this November.
I didn't have too many objections to the "Greetings" at the beginning.

When I say i am an Astrologer, I mean that I am more correctly an ammeter Astrologer, who can draw the pie-chart and put all the planets of the Zodiac in their proper houses where they belong.
You'd think even an "ammeter" astrologer would know what those bright shiney things are that make up the Zodiac. I fail to see what either ammeters or pie-charts have to do with astrology, but I must admit I've never studied it.

Many of you probally follow your horoscopes in the daily newspaper and know that a persons nature is very often like that attributed to the planet of their birth.
Yeah, you know, I've found horoscopes to be quite accurate at predicting my personality. Both the sign everyone says I am and the one I was actually born under. And the other ten often aren't far off either, funny about that. And again with the "planets" thing.

Imperial Rome acheived a global government.
Oh yes, a global government that was. Streaching all the way from the Arabian Penninsula to England. Quite an achievement for the time, but do you realize that there are seven continents on the globe, and they're really rather large?

the way to save humanity from humanity was to return to the ways of nature and we could do this best by restoring the Empire of the Romans just as 2000 years ago when the Romans ruled the earth.
I don't know, I kind of like some of the things that we've found since then. Moden medicine, the American continents...things like that.

The stars and planets say it is time for the UNITED FASCIST UNION to rule america, so that Pagan Rome can be back in the physical world once more. Since it was written in the stars from the dawn of creation that Jack Grimes would become President of the United States of America, thus creating a new world order through his office that would be the gnosis of glorious Rome and HOLY BABYLON come back into the world of men, no one can prevent it, therefore you may as well support FASCISM, sit back and enjoy the ride, see where we take you
Um...yeah, it speaks for itself.
Electrons behave like waves on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays; like particles on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, and like nothing at all on Sundays.

#10 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 10:15 PM

This guy is hilarious!  :lol:  Oh wait, he's being serious, huh? ;)

We know that an alien flying disc crashed in Roswell, NM fifty years ago and some of the disc's occupants were alive. A book that I read on the incident at Roswell said that this was a planned landing that went wrong. The three grey humanoids were, in fact, part of an ongoing diplomatic exchange program between the United States Government and the aliens from the Orion Galaxy. Why, you might wonder, would the United states Government be involved in secret negotiations with extraterrestrials? For the technology! We know that the Nazis had a deal worked out with the Grey aliens, probably the same deal that our government has with them today; you enslave and kill off most of the Earth's population for us and in exchange we'll give you futuristic technology today and you get to go on living as the turnkeys of "Concentration Camp Earth" once colonization has begun.

I thought the Grey aliens were our friends?  I mean, they say so on Stargate  :hehe:!  He's got the Goa'uld and the Asgard mixed up  :angel:. I think this guy watches too much sci fi  :Oo: !!

#11 DWF

DWF

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 10:18 PM

^^^Hey! I watch too much sci-fi and I know the difference. :lol:  :lol:
The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

#12 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 10:19 PM

DWF, on Jan 12 2004, 07:18 PM, said:

^^^Hey! I watch too much sci-fi and I know the difference. :lol:  :lol:
Hrmmmmmm, then he doesn't watch enough! :D  :lol:

#13 DWF

DWF

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 10:22 PM

^^^LOL!! There you go, it's funny that doesn't mention Andromeda, and Dylan's communist goal of rebuilding the Commonwealth. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

#14 Shalamar

Shalamar

Last Star to the Left and Straight on till Morning

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 10:29 PM

mmmmm...Rov...these people are serious aren't they?...This isn't one of your jokes?...
The three most important R's
Respect for One's Self / Respect for Others / Responsibility for One's Words & Actions.

Posted Image

#15 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 10:36 PM

We know that the whole planet Earth is in dire straits, we know that we are being plagued by natural disasters all over the world. We also know that we are being prepared for colonization by the Grey aliens from the Orion galaxy who want to have us "for lunch" or should I say as lunch.
He's not serious, is he  :blink:?

We know that the computers are about to go crazy and Social Security, Veterans Pensions, and Welfare checks will be gone. And most people in the U.S. realize that this country is headed towards a very vile form of despotism.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh  :crazy:! Blow my cover why don't you?  :glare:  :purpleninja:  And I resent the implication that the PPD is vile  :Oo:  ;)!

#16 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 10:39 PM

Shalamar, on Jan 12 2004, 07:29 PM, said:

mmmmm...Rov...these people are serious aren't they?...This isn't one of your jokes?...
LOL Shal!!!

But I don't think even Rov could come up with this one!! ;)  :angel:

Now they know that there's more to this than just flying discs and little green men.

I thought you said they were grey? Make up your mind!!!  :wacko:  ;)

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 12 January 2004 - 10:42 PM.

#17 tennyson

tennyson
  • Islander
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 10:39 PM

sounds like pretty standard paranoid conspiracy ranting or a reasonable facsimile of such to me.
"Only an idiot would fight a war on two fronts. Only the heir to the throne of the Kingdom of Idiots would fight a war on twelve fronts."

— Londo, "Ceremonies of Light and Dark" Babylon-5

#18 Rov Judicata

Rov Judicata

• Islander
  • 15,720 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 10:41 PM

ROFL Gvambat and Nikki.

Shal-- It's legit, as far as I know. I can't seem to find his name in the 2000 election results, but he may have been a write-in. Frankly, I don't think anybody could make this up.

Me: "I have a job and five credit cards and am looking into signing a two year lease.  THAT MAKES ME OLD."
Josh: "I don't have a job, I have ONE credit card, I'm stuck in a lease and I'm 28! My mom's basement IS ONE BAD DECISION AWAY!"

"Congress . . . shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis[.]" ~1 U.S.C. § 1, selectively quoted for accuracy.

#19 Uncle Sid

Uncle Sid

Highly impressionable

• Islander
  • 1,414 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 11:31 PM

You'd think that even fascists should be able to come up with a better spokesman than this.  Oh my.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey

#20 Rov Judicata

Rov Judicata

• Islander
  • 15,720 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 11:35 PM

Uncle Sid, on Jan 12 2004, 09:31 PM, said:

You'd think that even fascists should be able to come up with a better spokesman than this.  Oh my.
Come to think of it, isn't "United Fascist Union" a teensy bit redundant?

It's nothing like the Allied AutoRov Alliance...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Election 2004, Fascist Party, 2004

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users