Election 2004 Fascist Party 2004

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 the 'Hawk

the 'Hawk
  • Islander
  • 5,281 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 11:47 PM

^ The Confederated Confederation of 'Hawk Confederacies could kick your Alliance's ass!

CCHC --see-chick-- for short! ;)

:cool:
“Now is the hour, Riders of Rohan, oaths you have taken! Now, fulfil them all! To lord and land!”  
~ Eomer, LotR:RotK

#22 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 12:00 AM

I can't resist...I simply have to ask: When did Dean put up his new website? And I thought Dean was a Dem, not a UFU?  :wacko:  :sarcasm:
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#23 Kevin Street

Kevin Street
  • Islander
  • 6,256 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 01:54 AM

Good lord! There are crackpots, and then there's people who've smashed their pots to smithereens! This guy is so far out there he doesn't even have a pot left...

I was laughing like crazy, but then I came to the part where he talks about sterilizing "retards" and how it's okay to kill children up to the age of three, and it didn't seem so funny anymore.

But man, the poor Dover UFO Society sure got more than they bargained for:

Remember Friends, I told you there are signs of the times, indicators from the Gods of great events. Every TV talk show, every radio program I do and every newspaper interview I grant is a signal from the Gods. They are telling you to follow me. I am the Messiah.

:wacko:
Per aspera ad astra

#24 HubcapDave

HubcapDave

Bald is Beautiful!

• Islander
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 02:57 AM

:wacko:

Can you say screwball? I knew you could!

I love that fact that he's all for clean air, yet wants to burn coal for energy!

His name doesn't show up anywhere on the list of candidates for the 2000 election. Howard Phillips of the Constitution Party came in sixth.

Has anyone gone and looked at the pictures?

http://www.ufu.gq.nu/id31.htm

Jack Grimes is the second coming of Napoleon! And if the woman with him isn't the spitting image of Susan Estridge, then I'm a monkey's uncle!

#25 Robert Hewitt Wolfe

Robert Hewitt Wolfe
  • Demigod
  • 2,247 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 04:21 AM

I have a friend who's an honest-to-God, card-carrying member of the Fascist Party (granted, she's Italian, so she belongs to the O.G. "We protected our Jews and Mussolini made the trains run on time" Fascists), and looking at this site, I felt deeply embarrassed for her.   Even more than usual.   :devil:

I can forgive the pathetic, rambling speaches and the muddled platform, but the bad uniforms?  If there's one thing Fascists are supposed to be able to do right, it's come up with cool uniforms.

Not only that, he can't spell Sisko.  Lamer.

Edited by Robert Hewitt Wolfe, 13 January 2004 - 04:23 AM.

"There are monsters, there are angels...
There's a peacefulness and a rage inside us all."
----------------------------------
Voice of the Beehive

#26 Delvo

Delvo
  • Islander
  • 9,273 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 04:27 AM

I just want to see how they'd have soldiers march before making my final judgement. You can tell how nutty a government/party is by how goofy/silly/ridiculous their marching style looks.

#27 the 'Hawk

the 'Hawk
  • Islander
  • 5,281 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 11:58 AM

Robert Hewitt Wolfe, on Jan 13 2004, 04:21 AM, said:

If there's one thing Fascists are supposed to be able to do right, it's come up with cool uniforms.
Now I have this alarming vision of the inspiration for Dylan Hunt's black uniform.

Say it ain't so, Mr. Wolfe, say it ain't so!

:cool:
“Now is the hour, Riders of Rohan, oaths you have taken! Now, fulfil them all! To lord and land!”  
~ Eomer, LotR:RotK

#28 silverwind

silverwind

Not the only one

• Islander
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 12:25 PM

That was quite possibly the funniest thing I've read in a LONG time. :lol:
Proud ally and supporter of Euro-snobs and international flakes.

Signs your coworker may be able to manipulate time:  "Is this the first time you've called here before?"

Signs your coworker needs to work on their vocabularly:  A:  "It opens up in Notepad and it's just jibberish."  B:  "So you can't understand it?"

#29 Godeskian

Godeskian

You'll be seein' rainbooms

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 12:28 PM

No Rov, I can honestly state that i've never thought of voting fascist.

Although, for 14 days in Thessaloniki, i was a member of both the fascist party and the communist party

fun times :p

Defy Gravity!

The Doctor: The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles... and that's a theory. Nine hundred years and I've never seen one yet, but this will do me.

#30 eryn

eryn

So, a baby seal walks into a club...

• Islander
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 02:34 PM

*cough* *sputter*

:blink:

This guy needs therapy...  :eh:

mystic
If you watch the news and don't like it, then this is your counter program to the news.
Jon Stewart

My Flickr

#31 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 02:44 PM

No I can honestly No I have not.  Nor do I want to consider it.

#32 DWF

DWF

Dr. Who 1963-89, 1996, 2005-

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 05:58 PM

Robert Hewitt Wolfe, on Jan 13 2004, 04:21 AM, said:

I can forgive the pathetic, rambling speaches and the muddled platform, but the bad uniforms?  If there's one thing Fascists are supposed to be able to do right, it's come up with cool uniforms.
Is that Elim Garak I hear in your voice? :lol:
The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

#33 Raina

Raina

Cpt. Raina 'Starlee'

• Validation Team
  • 6,009 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 04:58 AM

Please tell me that that site's a joke...  :sarcasm:

"First thing they tell you is to assume you're already dead... dead men don't get scared or freeze up under fire. Me, I'm just worried that hell's gonna be a lonely place. And I'm gonna fill it up with every toaster son of a bitch I find." -Racetrack

"I believe what goes around comes around and if I am the instrument of 'coming round' then I'll do it happily. " -Shal

Viper Squadron CAG
Roman Warrior
Browncoat

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Election 2004, Fascist Party, 2004

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users