• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Rov Judicata

Rov Judicata

Crassly Irresponsible and Indifferent

• Islander
  • 15,720 posts

Posted 14 January 2004 - 01:29 PM

There's been talk of Clark being the "anti-Dean", and I think we're well down that road.

This is rather telling:

http://www.latimes.c...1,6444712.story

Vermont's Abenaki Nation Indian tribe announced its support of Clark at an event in Concord, N.H. The 6,000-member tribe tossed its endorsement to Clark because he isn't Dean, tribal leaders said, and because the Clark campaign was the only one to return their calls and messages.

"Well, you're not Howard Dean... and your staff is capable of dialing a phone... you'd be a great president!".

<There's more mentioned in the article-- Clark taking them "seriously"-- but it's still pretty amusing>

Edited by Javert Rovinski, 14 January 2004 - 01:30 PM.

St. Louis must be destroyed!

Me: "I have a job and five credit cards and am looking into signing a two year lease.  THAT MAKES ME OLD."
Josh: "I don't have a job, I have ONE credit card, I'm stuck in a lease and I'm 28! My mom's basement IS ONE BAD DECISION AWAY!"
~~ Josh, winning the argument.

"Congress . . . shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis[.]" ~1 U.S.C. 1, selectively quoted for accuracy.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Election 2004, Wesley Clark, 2004

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users