Election 2004 Howard Dean 2004

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 01:16 PM

I have it on very good authority...namely my own, that the real reason Howard Dead let loose with that screech of his is...........

Are you ready?

Scroll down

Posted Image

Posted Image

The real reason Dean let loose with that screech of his is because He's really HOWARD THE DUCK in disguise.  :p
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#2 the 'Hawk

the 'Hawk
  • Islander
  • 5,281 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 01:19 PM

LORD of the SWORD, on Jan 22 2004, 01:16 PM, said:

the real reason Howard Dead let loose with that screech of his
That's the best typo in OT history.

:cool:
“Now is the hour, Riders of Rohan, oaths you have taken! Now, fulfil them all! To lord and land!”  
~ Eomer, LotR:RotK

#3 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 03:09 PM

^

LMAO! I keep doing that...LOL. Everytime I've gone to type Dean...I always have to backtrack because I've typed dead...Guess I missed it that last time. Oh well, my bad...LOL
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Election 2004, Howard Dean, 2004

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users