• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 09:22 PM

Big wet kiss from a goldfish? yep Keith shrugged and simply said "I was bigger than him"
Renovating dogs? - Something like that
Parents in chainmail? -  a little chilly in the winter and apparently wet aluminium turns your skin green ;)
Time travel to Tyr's quarters? (can I go?  ) No
Shakespeare dancing and singing? Oh yes - although he admits to not being very good at dancing...as for the singing, well we know don't we Monique  - we've heard him sing.

Sadly he remained fully clothed for this event - other than the no boots thing - white socks I think ;)

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#22 JustMe

JustMe

What a spectacle.

• Islander
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 09:24 PM

(((((((Rae)))))))

It sounds like you had a fabulous time!  So much Keith!! Glad to hear he's still drool worthy w/o the dreds.  :)

#23 Rov Judicata

Rov Judicata

Crassly Irresponsible and Indifferent

• Islander
  • 15,720 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 09:26 PM

LOL Monique!

And LOL Rae!

What about rennovating Tyr's Quarters? They're kind of sparse.. little paint, maybe a corpse or two and it's immediately a rustic Nietzschean Home! :D
St. Louis must be destroyed!

Me: "I have a job and five credit cards and am looking into signing a two year lease.  THAT MAKES ME OLD."
Josh: "I don't have a job, I have ONE credit card, I'm stuck in a lease and I'm 28! My mom's basement IS ONE BAD DECISION AWAY!"
~~ Josh, winning the argument.

"Congress . . . shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis[.]" ~1 U.S.C. 1, selectively quoted for accuracy.

#24 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 09:27 PM

{{{{JM}}}}} he is and he looks younger :)

{{{{{{Rov}}}}}} nah more like axes on the walls and the minimalist style - he wanted art and perhaps soft furnishings :D :D :D

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#25 Jid

Jid

Mad Prophet of Funk

• Islander
  • 12,554 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 09:31 PM

Instruments?  Please say you mean musical instruments? ;)

Cooking?  "Tiramisu that your guests will die for" by Tyr Anasazi, perhaps? ;)

{{{{{{{{{{Rae}}}}}}}}}}}} :)
cervisiam tene rem specta

#26 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 09:38 PM

Time travel to Tyr's quarters? (can I go?  ) No
Awwwwwww, shucks, Rae!! ;) We share Rov, can't we share Tyr, too.?  :devil:

Shakespeare dancing and singing? Oh yes - although he admits to not being very good at dancing...as for the singing, well we know don't we Monique  - we've heard him sing.

*growwwwwwwwwwls* Mmm.....hmmmmmm!!! ;) :D

Sadly he remained fully clothed for this event - other than the no boots thing - white socks I think ;)

WHAT??  Noooooooooooooooooo ;) :D

And ROFL at Rov......I love your decorating ideas ;)

Edited by Monique Peppermint, 23 February 2003 - 09:38 PM.

#27 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 10:28 PM

Monique Peppermint, on Feb 23 2003, 06:40 PM, said:

Time travel to Tyr's quarters? (can I go? ) No
Awwwwwww, shucks, Rae!! ;) We share Rov, can't we share Tyr, too.?  :devil:
Ummmmmmmmmm NO no no no :D

and {{{{{{Jid}}}}}} of course I meant musical instruments what else would I mean ;) ;)

#28 Jid

Jid

Mad Prophet of Funk

• Islander
  • 12,554 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 10:31 PM

Raeven, on Feb 23 2003, 01:30 PM, said:

and {{{{{{Jid}}}}}} of course I meant musical instruments what else would I mean ;) ;)
I dunno.  Medical instruments? Like maybe Keith had some kind of illegal surgery scam going on the side? ;)

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Rae}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
cervisiam tene rem specta

#29 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 10:38 PM

Jid, on Feb 23 2003, 07:33 PM, said:

I dunno.  Medical instruments? Like maybe Keith had some kind of illegal surgery scam going on the side? ;)
LOL :D .......Bad Jid ;) although can I just say that he can operate on me any day :D

#30 MrsRhade

MrsRhade

All you need is love

• Islander
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 11:28 PM

{{{{{Rae}}}} terrific report! I'm glad that you got to see KHC this time, on your side of the pond. ;)

#31 shambalayogi

shambalayogi

Fan of Many Things

• Islander
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 24 February 2003 - 12:28 AM

{{{Raeven}}}

Thanks for the report!  If you remember more, keep them coming!

:alien:
Shamba,
I Trust SNAPE!  so .. he better be loyal!
I Knew Where NZ was before LOTR!
Frodo Lives! Long Live the King!
It may not be a time of myth and legend, but it's
definitely a time for heroes and heroines!
Shambalayogi's Retreat
Tulsa Trek Expo
Comic Con In 2008
Learn About Peak Oil

#32 Taryn Wander'r

Taryn Wander'r

scott pilgrim's precious little lover

• Islander
  • 605 posts

Posted 24 February 2003 - 12:58 AM

Big wet kiss: "Some guys you can do that to, and they laugh it off. Some other guys you do that do, and they want to try and kill you. I think he was in the latter camp, but I was bigger than him."

Oh wow....I seem to be drawing a complete blank on the other subjects. That rum did more damage than I thought.  :wacko:

But I remember my questions, anyway: About the hip funny young blackness and how it's tragic that an actor will go on that route just to be successful, especially if they are a talented serious actor, but you do what you feel is best for you. (Which I thought was rather Tyr :) ) Quote: "It's an empowerment of a sort" and "but eventually the world will change". I like that. :)

And on picking up/shoving Harper around: "Sometimes I forget he's so light. But he lands on his feet." (Squee! :devil: )

#33 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 24 February 2003 - 08:09 PM

{{{{{{{MrsR}}}}}}}}} {{{{{{{Shamba}}}}}}}} I will post as I remember - unfortunately my Mother has come to stay and for some reason she doesn't want to hear all about how wonderful Keith was ;)

There are some of the questions and answers on Keiths site - I wanted the individuals that asked the questions to be able to post them themselves :)

#34 eechick

eechick
  • Islander
  • 4,219 posts

Posted 24 February 2003 - 09:25 PM

{{{Raeven}}} Maybe if you show her a few pics of HIM..... :D

#35 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 24 February 2003 - 11:22 PM

^ LOL I have and while even she admits he's 'fairly attractive' her words not mine, she doesn't seem to want to hear about everything he said and did, the way he walks, the smile, the new hair, the pants........... :D :D

#36 Kelela

Kelela

treat your pets well

• Islander
  • 394 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 09:33 PM

:lol: Raeven, your reports are delightful. Thank you :D

Cheryl
If there's one thing I've learned .... it's to always have your flexibility in top working condition ;) -- Nikki Peppermint

Things to say when someone says "God Bless You" ----
sarcastic: Are you in charge of God's blessings? 'Cuz, I could use a few more...
humorous: Thanks - I need all the blessings I can get...
flirtatious: "He already did when I saw you"
chatty: "Did you know where the tradition of saying "God bless you" came from?"----
Handmaiden07

#37 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 10:46 PM

^ :blush:  Thank you ...they're not as in depth as Lils...but I hope I managed to convey some of the fun and laughter that we all shared last weekend :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users