• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#41 Shalamar

Shalamar

Last Star to the Left and Straight on till Morning

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 03:14 PM

Just to let every one know, Camlokewen ( trranslates out to Dragon handed maid - due to a birthmark on her left hand ) - better know as Cam is a Xa'C'zni - a genetically created felinoid race. She is on the small side for her race, being only 5'6", but her tail is a full 6 ft long and very prehensile.

Her eys have a cats 'vertical' pupils, and her vision is acute even in near full dark. She has a cats olfactory and audio range as well.  Her fangs are venemous, and her claws formidible.

The race as a whole has several 'built in' abilities, and she has some tech toys added on top of that.

She is over 500 years old and her current  'job' - a TW- is an universe hopping/dimention jumping troubleshooter to put it in short form.
The three most important R's
Respect for One's Self / Respect for Others / Responsibility for One's Words & Actions.

Posted Image

#42 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 08:08 PM

Cool, Shal!!! She sounds fascinating!!

Also, if anyone wants to join, post here first, please.......just so we are aware! :D Thanks!

#43 Godeskian

Godeskian

You'll be seein' rainbooms

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 01:46 AM

Nikki Peppermint, on Feb 23 2004, 05:22 PM, said:

[color=purple]Gode: Um, we'll leave that up to you, but I would suspect that the character *would* remember only because you were sent there for a reason--what that reason is, is up to you though.  But we'd never see that part in the ShoreLeave RP.  You could have your character remember fully, think it was a dream, or not remember until later on.  Or not at all! ;)  It's up to you what you do in the character's primary RP!   Thanks for joining in, btw. :D
Chuckle,

well, given where Alex is from, he's convinced it's a real life computer simulation perpetrated on him by an AI he knows called Morgan. So expect him to consider everyone and everything there fake untill proven otherwise.

Also, on multiple characters, i#m having various thoughts about a second character i'd like to introduce, but i need to know more about the day/night cycle. I'm afraid Joseph sort of turns to ashes in direct sunlight  :ninjadeath: (not that he's my only thought, but he is one.)

Edited by Godeskian, 25 February 2004 - 01:47 AM.

Defy Gravity!

The Doctor: The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles... and that's a theory. Nine hundred years and I've never seen one yet, but this will do me.

#44 Captain Jack

Captain Jack

Where's the rum?

• Islander
  • 14,914 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 02:01 AM

Well in case if Joseph turns to ashes, Andy has a dustbuster handy :D
Posted Image
689 Reasons to Defeat Barack Obama in 2012:

https://www.national...at-barack-obama

#45 Godeskian

Godeskian

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 02:10 AM

Lol, yeah but consider the salespitch

"Welcome to shoreleave, sorry for the makeing you even deader and ending your immortal existence but you sort of materialised on an open golfcourse in midsun, however we have a lovely line in Urns.'

:p

Defy Gravity!

The Doctor: The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles... and that's a theory. Nine hundred years and I've never seen one yet, but this will do me.

#46 Captain Jack

Captain Jack

Where's the rum?

• Islander
  • 14,914 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 02:16 AM

Wouldn't be my fault if he made an 'ash' out of himself... :p

Okay, that was pretty corny...  :blush:  :D
Posted Image

#47 WildChildCait

WildChildCait

And from the ashes of fire, she is reborn

• Islander
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 07:58 AM

Gode, i'm sure Chaddee would appreciate the familiar presence of Jacques........;-)

cheers
Chaddee
RIP Ruby Medallion: 31-10-1999/21-05-2007
one gender-reassigned, world travelling, world class snake.

FKA Chaddee, amongst other things.
http://scentedalchemy.webs.com Custom handmade bath and body products

#48 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 08:39 AM

Gode, sure bring in another character if you want to write for two :).  As for the day/night cycle, it will just be the normal passage of time, but I suspect we'll be playing more in the day than night.  Then again, if people are active during the "night", we'll be glad to keep it night for awhile, too.  There's no "finish" anything.  Plus we'll try to give people plenty of time to play out their stories, although we'll move things along.

As for a vampire, he could come out at night as well as maybe hang out in the village at the various clubs and restaurants?  Or spend time indoors if it was daylight? Or does he like the forest--maybe it could be shady in there and the caves in the mountains?  We can all think of a place he can end up, if you want.

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 25 February 2004 - 08:41 AM.

#49 Griffin

Griffin

Good-lookin' Fella

• Islander
  • 500 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 12:18 PM

So many characters!!!! Lol I'm in...though it may take me a little bit to figure out a character or how to get them in here lol:-D
Griffin -
Aspiring Author
Original Fiction and Poetry
WoWaholic--Alliance Scarlet Crusade Voodoogriff-Judicator of The Templar Conclave
"Right!"-Me, as anyone I work with will tell you :D
"Word, DAWG"-My lil Sis I have trained her well! :D
Commandant: 15097th "Laughin' Lurkers" Battalion, Covert Operatives Division
Commandant: 3401st "Demons Bright" Battalion, Interrogation and Inquisition Division
In loving memory: Theda Christina Phillips Johnson Day
11/28/20-7/20/03 You will be missed Grandma...

#50 Godeskian

Godeskian

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 01:32 PM

Nikki Peppermint, on Feb 25 2004, 02:37 PM, said:

As for a vampire, he could come out at night as well as maybe hang out in the village at the various clubs and restaurants?  Or spend time indoors if it was daylight? Or does he like the forest--maybe it could be shady in there and the caves in the mountains?  We can all think of a place he can end up, if you want.
Joseph....... :eek4: in a forest????? willingly? bwaahahahahahahahahahahahah

hoo boy, Nikki, that is without the funniest thing i've heard in a long time. No, Joseph is a city boy, too much greenery makes him shudder uncontrolleably :p\

and Chads. i'm sure she would, but that seems a little over the top to bring him in, and to be honest, Eloan and Brannag really don't play to well with others

Defy Gravity!

#51 WildChildCait

WildChildCait

• Islander
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 05:15 PM

Joseph and Lockheed in the forest...brr. *has mental images of the carnage that could ensue*.
Nikki, I've got to agree with Gode's assesment, Joseph prefers his canyons to be of concrete and steel.
Eloan...to much a loner, but Brannag could be fun......in a chaotic type of way.  ;-)

I still figure we could use the preacher-man formerly known as Jacques ;-)

#52 Captain Jack

Captain Jack

Where's the rum?

• Islander
  • 14,914 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 09:45 PM

Hmmm. It seems being a vampire out during the day could really suck.  (drum roll) LOL  :D   He sounds pretty interesting.  Kind of a cool mix of characters we've got going on here.  Reminds me of some GURPS and RIFTS games I used to play :)
Posted Image

#53 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 10:49 PM

Griffin, on Feb 25 2004, 09:16 AM, said:

So many characters!!!! Lol I'm in...though it may take me a little bit to figure out a character or how to get them in here lol:-D
Coooool, Griffin!! :D Come on in! :D

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 25 February 2004 - 10:53 PM.

#54 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 10:55 PM

Godeskian, on Feb 25 2004, 10:30 AM, said:

Joseph....... :eek4: in a forest????? willingly? bwaahahahahahahahahahahahah

hoo boy, Nikki, that is without the funniest thing i've heard in a long time. No, Joseph is a city boy, too much greenery makes him shudder uncontrolleably :p\
Sooooooo  :devil:, no one is there "willingly"..... I think it would be fun to see him outdoors then.  Maybe he needs to learn to tolerate nature ;)  :angel:.  I'm just sayin! ;)

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 25 February 2004 - 10:57 PM.

#55 Captain Jack

Captain Jack

Where's the rum?

• Islander
  • 14,914 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 02:02 AM

Great game, Nikki.  :)  You rock :)
Posted Image

#56 Shalamar

Shalamar

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 03:06 AM

Well Cam is there happily, if not deliberately...better than dodgeing matchmaking relatives....the only one of her kind in this dimention/universe...YAY!...She's too young to get married.
Respect for One's Self / Respect for Others / Responsibility for One's Words & Actions.

Posted Image

#57 Shalamar

Shalamar

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 03:08 AM

Hey, Duncan did you say something about needing a vacation?

Posted Image

#58 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 06:27 AM

Nikki - Rudy wants to play ;) do you think the resort can handle a depressed, unlucky in love, werewolf? :D

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#59 WildChildCait

WildChildCait

• Islander
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 06:55 AM

Raeven, I'm already there...;-) oh, you meant another unlucky in love werewolf?

Cheers
Chaddee

#60 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 01:28 PM

^ :D

I'll wait to see what Nikki says first, if she agrees I'll post Rudys bio here so you can see what he's all about ;)

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users