#41 ElJay

ElJay

Harperchondriac

• Islander
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 07:41 AM

Jon, you are FAST!
US VETERAN AND PROUD OF IT!

Chivalry is a matter of both deeds and words.

#42 Nick

Nick

• Islander
  • 7,130 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 09:04 PM

Oy vey . . . you certainly don't waste time.  BTW, you listed Caitriona twice, stupid-head! :p

;)

Nice work tho. :D

-Nick

#43 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 10:26 PM

Whooo hooo, I'm on the "list" :wink:!!!  This is still a great idea, Jon!!!

#44 jon3831

jon3831

Iolanthe's evil conservative twin

• Islander
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 01:17 AM

Nick, on Aug 5 2004, 07:02 PM, said:

BTW, you listed Caitriona twice, stupid-head! :p
I did that on purpose, don'tchaknow. ;)

Thinking in terms of "seats", I did the lists in order.

I replaced CJ who replaced Rhea who replaced Lil.

Likewise, Cait replaced you who replaced Cait who replaced Handmaiden who replaced Bossy who replaced Drew.

See where I'm going?

I didn't annotate it like I should've just to see if someone would comment. ;) ;)
"The issue is not war and peace, rather, how best to   preserve our freedom."
                    --General Russell E. Dougherty, USAF

WWCELeMD?

#45 Kimmer

Kimmer
  • Islander
  • 6,388 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 08:24 PM

Former Moderators:
(Under Construction)

When does the construction crew return to finish the job? I would like to stand at the fence, peek through the busted out knot-holes and :whistle: while they work. :angel:

Edited by Pickles, 06 August 2004 - 09:07 PM.

#46 Nick

Nick

• Islander
  • 7,130 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 08:41 PM

jon3831, on Aug 6 2004, 02:15 AM, said:

I did that on purpose, don'tchaknow. ;)

Thinking in terms of "seats", I did the lists in order.

I replaced CJ who replaced Rhea who replaced Lil.

Likewise, Cait replaced you who replaced Cait who replaced Handmaiden who replaced Bossy who replaced Drew.

See where I'm going?

I didn't annotate it like I should've just to see if someone would comment. ;) ;)
Ah . . . well done then. :D

-Nick

#47 LaughingVulcan

LaughingVulcan

Isn't it about time you got a little more LV in your life?

• Islander
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 12:56 AM

Anakam, on Mar 22 2004, 02:12 PM, said:

I just want to say that I think the 'no three' statement in Jon's post is utter BLASPHEMY. :p :p
[Monty Python mode:on]
Three shall be the number that jon will count to, and the number of counting that jon shall do will be three.
One shall not be counted, nor shall two, unless it leadeth directly to the counting of three.
Four, is right Out!
[/Monty Python]

And seriously, the list made a difference to me.  ;)
:welldone:
-LV
Posted Image
Nikki's Loving LV.  Property of the PPD.  Aka "Mr. Peppermint"
The Vulcan-Pixie alliance is strong.

#48 jon3831

jon3831

• Islander
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 07:17 PM

Added the Grand Lists of Administrators and Moderators.

Anyone know what the per-post character limit might be? I think I might be approaching it...  :wacko:

WWCELeMD?

#49 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 06:45 PM

^
You are not. ;)

Speaking of which... :devil:
Sailing free, boundless glimmer, golden whispers, fiery poise, delicate balance, grave and true, bound by earth, feared horizons, courageous steps unknown, shimmering future hidden yet unveiled....

I think you're the first female cast member to *insist* on playing a guy ;) - Iolanthe, on my cross-casting obsession.

This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, this other Eden, demi-paradise, this fortress built by Nature for herself... - John of Gaunt, Act II, Scene I, Richard II

"I think perhaps that was a sub-optimal phrasing for the maintenance of harmony within the collective." - Omega, here

"Courtesy is how we got civilized. The blind assertion of rights is what threatens to decivilize us. Everybody's got lots of rights that are set out legally. Responsibilities are not enumerated, for good reason, but they are set into the social fabric. Is it such a sacrifice to not be an a**hole?" - Jenny Smith on Usenet, via Jid, via Kathy

#50 QueenTiye

QueenTiye

Behavior is not reproducible over multiple trials.

• Islander
  • 24,302 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 12:00 PM

hmmm... bump!

Een Draght Mackt Maght

#51 LaughingVulcan

LaughingVulcan

Isn't it about time you got a little more LV in your life?

• Islander
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 08:14 PM

Requesting note be made of my end date / Rhys start date in CT (11/16/05.)

Thank you!
Posted Image
Nikki's Loving LV.  Property of the PPD.  Aka "Mr. Peppermint"
The Vulcan-Pixie alliance is strong.

#52 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 10:06 AM

Your code is showing on 14 November 2005 and 20 & 24 February 2006.

Just FYI. ;)

(And Cait is just Cait now, not SubwayCait.  :ninja: )
Sailing free, boundless glimmer, golden whispers, fiery poise, delicate balance, grave and true, bound by earth, feared horizons, courageous steps unknown, shimmering future hidden yet unveiled....

I think you're the first female cast member to *insist* on playing a guy ;) - Iolanthe, on my cross-casting obsession.

This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, this other Eden, demi-paradise, this fortress built by Nature for herself... - John of Gaunt, Act II, Scene I, Richard II

"I think perhaps that was a sub-optimal phrasing for the maintenance of harmony within the collective." - Omega, here

"Courtesy is how we got civilized. The blind assertion of rights is what threatens to decivilize us. Everybody's got lots of rights that are set out legally. Responsibilities are not enumerated, for good reason, but they are set into the social fabric. Is it such a sacrifice to not be an a**hole?" - Jenny Smith on Usenet, via Jid, via Kathy

#53 jon3831

jon3831

• Islander
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 06:26 PM

Didn't I say no more name changes for staff?

Oh wait, that was just Gode and Burke. ;)

I'll fix it straight away. Sorry, Cait. ;)

WWCELeMD?

#54 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 09:41 PM

LOL, yeah. ;)

You still have naked code. :angel:  Also references to Skyler and Handmaiden07.

/nitpick

#55 jon3831

jon3831

• Islander
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 09:54 PM

Hey, don't yell at me, I'm a volunteer :p ;)

WWCELeMD?

#56 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 09:57 PM

I'm... helping you attain perfection.  Yeah.  That's it. ;) ;)

#57 Cait

Cait

Democracy Dies in Darkness

• 10,810 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 10:12 PM

View PostAnakam, on Jun 16 2006, 07:57 PM, said:

I'm... helping you attain perfection.  Yeah.  That's it. ;) ;)

So that's what they call nagging now-a-days.   :angel:

Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.

Source:
http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

#58 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 10:28 PM

Well, I would have just changed it, thus avoiding the nagging, but I couldn't find anyone to bribe. ;)

Edited by Anakam, 16 June 2006 - 10:28 PM.

#59 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 06:57 AM

June 25, 2006
Nikki Peppermint steps down from modding RP

June 28, 2006
Chatterbox assumes duties in RP

Just thought I'd help  :angel:!

#60 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 07:00 AM

View Postjon3831, on Feb 16 2004, 04:13 PM, said:

Grand List of Moderators:
Cardie
Iolanthe
Rhys
Christopher
Bobdylanite
Appreciate
Maryavatar
Jid
Lover of Purple
John Burke
Ro-Astarte
The ‘Hawk
Kevin Street
Uncle Sid
ElJay
Shalamar
GiGi
Mary Rose
Godeskian
Raeven
enTranced
Banapis
Ilphi
Nick
LaughingVulcan
CJ AEGIS
jon3831
Atavus
Orpheus
FlatlandDan
mjtian
RommieSG
FnlPrblm
Neptunian

HEY!!!!!!  :eek2: I never even got ON this list! I'm dismayed :wink:.  Fix it, Jon!!  :whistle: :purpleninja:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users