27 replies to this topic

#21 Rhea

Rhea

• Islander
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 25 February 2003 - 06:21 PM

Rhea lugs a crate in and jumps on it to escape the flood of drool in the thread

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Lil}}}}}}}}}}
The future is better than the past. Despite the crepehangers, romanticists, and anti-intellectuals, the world steadily grows better because the human mind, applying itself to environment, makes it better. With hands...with tools...with horse sense and science and engineering.
- Robert A. Heinlein

When I don’t understand, I have an unbearable itch to know why. - RAH

Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done. One could write a history of science in reverse by assembling the solemn pronouncements of highest authority about what could not be done and could never happen.  - RAH

#22 Anastashia

Anastashia

Tyrant Matriarch and Pegan Too!

• Islander
  • 11,777 posts

Posted 25 February 2003 - 06:59 PM

Yes the wonderful thing to me about those pics, aside from Keith's thudworthiness, was that so many different moods were caught.

Ani

#23 Shaun

Shaun
  • Islander
  • 788 posts

Posted 25 February 2003 - 10:36 PM

{{{{{{{Lil}}}}}}}, that was fun and it was wonderful to finally get to meet you. :)
Shaun
Veni, vidi, vici

#24 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 25 February 2003 - 11:39 PM

Rhea, on Feb 25 2003, 03:23 PM, said:

Rhea lugs a crate in and jumps on it to escape the flood of drool in the thread
Anakam jumps on the crate next to Rhea and does the Dance of KHC Thudding with her. ;) :p :D

THUDDD.... drool.....   :wideeyed:

(Do Rhea and I fall off the crate into the drool?  Find out in the next installment... ;) ) :p
Sailing free, boundless glimmer, golden whispers, fiery poise, delicate balance, grave and true, bound by earth, feared horizons, courageous steps unknown, shimmering future hidden yet unveiled....

I think you're the first female cast member to *insist* on playing a guy ;) - Iolanthe, on my cross-casting obsession.

This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, this other Eden, demi-paradise, this fortress built by Nature for herself... - John of Gaunt, Act II, Scene I, Richard II

"I think perhaps that was a sub-optimal phrasing for the maintenance of harmony within the collective." - Omega, here

"Courtesy is how we got civilized. The blind assertion of rights is what threatens to decivilize us. Everybody's got lots of rights that are set out legally. Responsibilities are not enumerated, for good reason, but they are set into the social fabric. Is it such a sacrifice to not be an a**hole?" - Jenny Smith on Usenet, via Jid, via Kathy

#25 GiGi

GiGi

Lipstick wearing PIG kisser!

• Islander
  • 8,774 posts

Posted 25 February 2003 - 11:57 PM

Great story Lil!  Glad it turned out so well.  Great pixs too.  Thanks for sharing!!!

#26 Ilisidi

Ilisidi

tantalizing...

• Islander
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 26 February 2003 - 04:55 AM

SWOON!!

and lands in the drool with a happy little smile

Lil!  Hurry up and post some more!!
found this tidbit in the note section!  

Words of Zack RE Tyr: This is just one ex-writer speaking completely non-canonically, but in my mind the most fascinating thing about Tyr was that despite his breeding and socialization to be treacherous, opportunistic, and selfish, it was pretty clear that underneath it all, another aspect of Tyr's personality was to be gentle, loyal, and altruistic. We saw this most clearly in "Distant Drum," where with his memory gone Tyr's default mode was to protect the weak and risk his life for kludges, but it also surfaced in "Its Hour" with Tyr's obvious pride in and protectiveness toward Harper, and then in "All Too Human" (the title says it all), where Tyr is confused and enraged by his own compassion toward Harper. In my own mind at least, Tyr's growth as a character was ultimately to try and merge what was best about the Nietzscheans (energy, intelligence, never say die attitude) with what was best about humanity (empathy, altruism, connectedness with others.)As always, YMMV.

How I remember those days....

#27 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 26 February 2003 - 08:31 PM

Lil - oh Lil.....so how was Sean Bean....C'mon I have to know :) :)

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#28 Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf

Luck is when opportunity meets preparation

• Islander
  • 38,881 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 01:23 PM

Raeven, on Feb 26 2003, 05:33 PM, said:

Lil - oh Lil.....so how was Sean Bean....C'mon I have to know :) :)
Sean Bean was AWESOME (not to mention sexy...there's an entire scene where he's wandering around bare chested-very nice...:))

But the production didn't do it for me at all.  I'll include my review of MacBeth in my next report.:)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users