Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

How is Governor Ahunld doing so far?

California Arnold Schwarzenegger 2004

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: How is Governor Schwarzenegger doing so far? (17 member(s) have cast votes)

How is Governor Schwarzenegger doing so far?

1. Awesome! The Governator is a political machine sent back through time to save California from financial ruin! (2 votes [11.76%])

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

2. Pretty Good. He's kept his promises so far, but has a lot of hard work yet to do. (4 votes [23.53%])

Percentage of vote: 23.53%

3. So-So. I don't see that he's really done anything different than anyone else would have done. (4 votes [23.53%])

Percentage of vote: 23.53%

4. Lousy! The Governator is a political machine sent back though time to send California sliding into the ocean! (1 votes [5.88%])

Percentage of vote: 5.88%

5. Arnold Schwarzenegger is GOVERNOR? (6 votes [35.29%])

Percentage of vote: 35.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 HubcapDave

HubcapDave

Bald is Beautiful!

• Islander
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 02:13 PM

I know some of us were going to keep close watch on Ahnuld's first 100 days (which has come and gone). With the passsage of Props. 57 and 58,  thought it would be a good time for an update.

So, what do you think?

#2 GiGi

GiGi

Lipstick wearing PIG kisser!

• Islander
  • 8,774 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 02:18 PM

I voted "Arnold is Governor?"  because I still don't believe it.  I voted against the props. because again we are borrowing money and will have to pay back $2 for every $1 borrowed.  But, hey, it will make the banks happy (and rich!)
"Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to man. Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not die, so do all creatures." -- HH The Dalai Lama

#3 Rhea

Rhea

• Islander
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 09:51 PM

GiGi, on Mar 3 2004, 12:16 PM, said:

I voted "Arnold is Governor?"  because I still don't believe it.  I voted against the props. because again we are borrowing money and will have to pay back $2 for every $1 borrowed.  But, hey, it will make the banks happy (and rich!)
No kidding. And your stepsons will still be paying for it.  :crazy:

I keep thinking this is all a dream...and then I watch the politicians in Washington fawning over him and I've decided that the cult of personality in this country has reached a new low.  :barf:
The future is better than the past. Despite the crepehangers, romanticists, and anti-intellectuals, the world steadily grows better because the human mind, applying itself to environment, makes it better. With hands...with tools...with horse sense and science and engineering.
- Robert A. Heinlein

When I don’t understand, I have an unbearable itch to know why. - RAH

Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done. One could write a history of science in reverse by assembling the solemn pronouncements of highest authority about what could not be done and could never happen.  - RAH

#4 Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf

Luck is when opportunity meets preparation

• Islander
  • 38,881 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 09:54 PM

I can't vote because my choice (It's too early to tell) is not on there.  I voted yes on Props 57 and 58 (awaits smites from Rhea and GiGi) but I want to see how it plays out...

Lil
Posted Image

#5 GiGi

GiGi

• Islander
  • 8,774 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 10:08 PM

^ I know you did Lil, I would have too, until Organian read the fine print.  Doesn't matter, it passed, we were stong-armed into it literally.

The whole election has given me a huge headache.  All of it is just sickening to me.   :crazy:  I used to think being a poor, humble artist was cool, now it just means poverty.  :down:
"Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to man. Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not die, so do all creatures." -- HH The Dalai Lama

#6 Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf

Luck is when opportunity meets preparation

• Islander
  • 38,881 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 10:25 PM

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{GiGi}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Lil
Posted Image

#7 GiGi

GiGi

• Islander
  • 8,774 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 11:51 PM

thanks, Lil.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Lil}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, 2004

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users