63 replies to this topic

#61 Rhea

Rhea

• Islander
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 22 March 2004 - 04:02 PM

Nikcara, on Mar 18 2004, 09:58 AM, said:

Rhea, on Mar 18 2004, 01:56 PM, said:

Gah. There truly *is* an idiot born every minute. Now it appears they're all related.  :wacko:  And most of them still live on the old homestead. In Tennessee.  :eek2: :p
damnit you just got the gatorade I was drinking to go up my nose.  Bad Rhea!!! :p
Sorry about that.  :devil:
The future is better than the past. Despite the crepehangers, romanticists, and anti-intellectuals, the world steadily grows better because the human mind, applying itself to environment, makes it better. With hands...with tools...with horse sense and science and engineering.
- Robert A. Heinlein

When I don’t understand, I have an unbearable itch to know why. - RAH

Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done. One could write a history of science in reverse by assembling the solemn pronouncements of highest authority about what could not be done and could never happen.  - RAH

#62 Rhea

Rhea

• Islander
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 22 March 2004 - 04:04 PM

Drew, on Mar 18 2004, 11:04 AM, said:

Delvo, on Mar 18 2004, 08:05 AM, said:

...in a county sharing your name. :o
I was wondering if anyone was going to point that out.  :cool:
Ah, but not my real name (which, being Wallace, has even more unfortunate recent historical associations - and I can't claim Sir William, since he had no offspring - and don't WANT to claim George. Meh).  :crazy:  :wacko:
The future is better than the past. Despite the crepehangers, romanticists, and anti-intellectuals, the world steadily grows better because the human mind, applying itself to environment, makes it better. With hands...with tools...with horse sense and science and engineering.
- Robert A. Heinlein

When I don’t understand, I have an unbearable itch to know why. - RAH

Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done. One could write a history of science in reverse by assembling the solemn pronouncements of highest authority about what could not be done and could never happen.  - RAH

#63 Rhys

Rhys

... a learning experience.

• Islander
  • 5,491 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 09:36 AM

^

Just stick with Wallace and Gromit" :)

Rhys
"It's easy to bond over hating something together - The Internet is total proof of that." Cyd/Codex, The Guild

Change the world!  No one can do everything, but everyone can do something.

#64 Davesnothome

Davesnothome
  • Islander
  • 2,415 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 11:07 AM

I still have this ridiculous image of these eight idiots running arpund town from house to house, breaking into bedrooms, to see who's doing what to whomever and how! After a few houses they'd have all keeled over dead from shock, after seeing what their straight, voting public was doing in the privacy of thie own homes, much less find a gay couple together. Prying their bibles from their dead, cold hands before burial, would probably require further legislation!

Dave

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LGBT, Tennessee, criminalize being gay, 2004

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users