• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rommie's Ronin

Rommie's Ronin

Out Of The Silent Planet

• Islander
  • 815 posts

Posted 09 May 2004 - 02:06 AM

It just occured to me that both Bush and Kerry belong to the infamous Skull & Bones Society from Yale.  Given that, are we any better off if Kerry takes the helm?
"Sure I wave the American flag. Do you know a better flag to wave? Sure I love my country with all her faults. I'm not ashamed of that, never have been and never will be." ---John Wayne

http://www.smokingse...n.com/swafr.htm

#2 HubcapDave

HubcapDave

Bald is Beautiful!

• Islander
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 09 May 2004 - 12:57 PM

No.

#3 Kevin Street

Kevin Street
  • Islander
  • 6,256 posts

Posted 09 May 2004 - 01:47 PM

Rommie's Ronin, on May 9 2004, 12:04 AM, said:

It just occured to me that both Bush and Kerry belong to the infamous Skull & Bones Society from Yale.  Given that, are we any better off if Kerry takes the helm?
What does that have to do with the differences and similarities between the two men as leaders? I don't understand.

#4 Rommie's Ronin

Rommie's Ronin

Out Of The Silent Planet

• Islander
  • 815 posts

Posted 09 May 2004 - 03:45 PM

Kevin Street, on May 9 2004, 01:45 PM, said:

Rommie's Ronin, on May 9 2004, 12:04 AM, said:

It just occured to me that both Bush and Kerry belong to the infamous Skull & Bones Society from Yale.  Given that, are we any better off if Kerry takes the helm?
What does that have to do with the differences and similarities between the two men as leaders? I don't understand.
Ah. For the unaware, Skull & Bones is a Senior Fraternity at Yale.  Every year, 11 Seniors go in, and 11 go out.  The graduates keep a close connection with each other, and they're worse than the Freemasons about backing each other up in all matters political and financial.

The Order is dominated by young men from the most important families on the East Coast.  Only recently has the Order started admitting women and minorities.

To date, there have been three Presidents from the Tomb: Taft, and the two Bushes.  Kerry, if elected, will make the fourth.  The CIA was virtually founded around the S&B and the secrets of the Tomb, and that's why CIA operatives are called "Spooks."

The Bonesmen are devout Hegelians; they operate on the principal of manipulating groups diametrically opposed to each other into conflict so that a new group emerges.  Several Bonesmen contributed heavily to the Nazi government prior to the war.

If Kerry's a Bonesman, and he is, then I don't trust him any more than I trust Bush, which is to say...not at all.

A good place to start in reading about the Order is here.

Edited by Rommie's Ronin, 09 May 2004 - 03:46 PM.

"Sure I wave the American flag. Do you know a better flag to wave? Sure I love my country with all her faults. I'm not ashamed of that, never have been and never will be." ---John Wayne

http://www.smokingse...n.com/swafr.htm

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Election 2004, Bush, Kerry, Skull & Bones

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users