4 replies to this topic

#1 Rov Judicata

Rov Judicata

Crassly Irresponsible and Indifferent

• Islander
  • 15,720 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 01:49 PM

http://apnews.myway..../D82H5CRG0.html

WASHINGTON (AP) - Independent presidential candidate Ralph Nader has been endorsed by the national Reform Party, giving him ballot access in seven states, including Florida and Michigan, party leaders announced Wednesday.

The REFORM PARTY helping Nader? He has to know that this is a trojan horse...

Edited by Javert Rovinski, 12 May 2004 - 02:44 PM.

St. Louis must be destroyed!

Me: "I have a job and five credit cards and am looking into signing a two year lease.  THAT MAKES ME OLD."
Josh: "I don't have a job, I have ONE credit card, I'm stuck in a lease and I'm 28! My mom's basement IS ONE BAD DECISION AWAY!"
~~ Josh, winning the argument.

"Congress . . . shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis[.]" ~1 U.S.C. 1, selectively quoted for accuracy.

#2 silverwind

silverwind

Not the only one

• Islander
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 01:54 PM

Or a Trojan horse even? ;)
Proud ally and supporter of Euro-snobs and international flakes.

Signs your coworker may be able to manipulate time:  "Is this the first time you've called here before?"

Signs your coworker needs to work on their vocabularly:  A:  "It opens up in Notepad and it's just jibberish."  B:  "So you can't understand it?"

#3 Rhea

Rhea

• Islander
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 06:06 PM

^The Pedant Police never sleep. :p~

I'm beginning to think Nader's senile. He makes so much sense on so many topics, but this particular Presidential bid is like digging up the dead, embalmed, long-buried horse so you can beat it all over again.  :wacko:
The future is better than the past. Despite the crepehangers, romanticists, and anti-intellectuals, the world steadily grows better because the human mind, applying itself to environment, makes it better. With hands...with tools...with horse sense and science and engineering.
- Robert A. Heinlein

When I don’t understand, I have an unbearable itch to know why. - RAH

Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done. One could write a history of science in reverse by assembling the solemn pronouncements of highest authority about what could not be done and could never happen.  - RAH

#4 DWF

DWF

Dr. Who 1963-89, 1996, 2005-

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 07:11 PM

Well, if he's the Trojan horse, I'll bet his campaign is pretty spartan. :D
The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

#5 Rommie's Ronin

Rommie's Ronin

Out Of The Silent Planet

• Islander
  • 815 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 07:16 PM

I wonder what his achilles heel is? :D
"Sure I wave the American flag. Do you know a better flag to wave? Sure I love my country with all her faults. I'm not ashamed of that, never have been and never will be." ---John Wayne

http://www.smokingse...n.com/swafr.htm

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Election 2004, Reform Party, Ralph Nadar

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users