Details in this thread

The corrupted wish game,

• Please log in to reply
19400 replies to this topic

#19381 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,443 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 10:05 PM

Granted, but it is breathable by an alien race who use it as a staging area to launch an invasion of Earth.

I wish for MORE WISHES!
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#19382 Mary Rose

Mary Rose

Charlie's Asthmatic Angel

• 22,357 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 05:18 PM

Granted, you get more wishes but they're all corrupted.

I wish for more fanfictions about my favorites, Beka Valentine and Addison Montgomery Shepherd from Grey's Anatomy.  I figured I don't have to say what show Beka is from, huh.  :biggrin: :laugh:
Mary Rose, Official Missionary for the Church of Beka angst.  Please join us for worship at the EI fanfic board.  Jill-- on what my name badge should say.
Proud Andromeda and Forever Knight fanfic writer
    Posted Image           Posted Image           Posted Image
Proud parent of thriving Beka and Tracy muses
Posted Image

#19383 Duke Jr

Duke Jr
  • Islander
  • 7,027 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 06:58 PM

:howling: :devil1:  Nope. I don't think I remember  any show like that. Can you give me a clue who this Beka Shepard and Addison Valentine  are??? :insanosmile: :howling:

I'm so going to pay for this. {DukeJr runs and  hides.}

***  I'm so going to pay for that last comment. * **
Posted Image Come see the   Beka Writer's Community .  Readers and Writers welcome!!!  Posted Image

#19384 Mary Rose

Mary Rose

• 22,357 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 08:39 PM

Yeah, you will.  But first you got to make a wish to corrupt.  :lol:
Mary Rose, Official Missionary for the Church of Beka angst.  Please join us for worship at the EI fanfic board.  Jill-- on what my name badge should say.
Posted Image

#19385 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,443 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 01:25 PM

Since there was no previous wish to corrupt I'll just start with a new one.

I wish Doctor Who would go back to have regular seasons instead of taking year long breaks.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#19386 Mary Rose

Mary Rose

• 22,357 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 02:03 PM

Granted, but the quality of episodes declines.

I wish I hadn't gotten this game off track.  The lack of wish to corrupt.  I think I got it back, though.  So onward.
Posted Image

#19387 Duke Jr

Duke Jr
  • Islander
  • 7,027 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 05:07 PM

Granted, the Corruped  Whish Game  never got off track. Unfortunatly, people now think there is something very off kelter about you wandering  around and telling people to beware of wishes that never there

i wish I was better at cleaning.
Posted Image Come see the   Beka Writer's Community .  Readers and Writers welcome!!!  Posted Image

#19388 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,443 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:17 PM

Granted, but you become so good you aren't allowed to do anything else ever again.

I wish it would snow more in my town during the winter.

Edited by Virgil Vox, 09 September 2019 - 08:17 PM.

--Jor-El

-- Harry S. Truman

#19389 Mary Rose

Mary Rose

• 22,357 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 09:08 PM

Granted but it's yellow snow.  hehehehehe

I wish I wasn't so congested.
Posted Image

#19390 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,443 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 02:12 PM

Granted but it is because your nose staged a revolution and marched off your face.

I wish I had puppies that shot laser beams out of their eyes. (It is a Star Vs. the Forces of Evil reference).
--Jor-El

-- Harry S. Truman

#19391 Mary Rose

Mary Rose

• 22,357 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 06:59 PM

Granted but they shoot them at you.

I wish my husband and I hadn't had a fight today.
Posted Image

#19392 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,138 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 01:18 AM

Granted you have one every day next week instead.

I wish I had more "get up & go" energy so I could get things done around here.

#19393 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,443 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 07:45 PM

^Granted but you never stop getting up and going so you are constantly sitting down, getting up, going, sitting down, getting up, going, for all eternity.

I wish for UNLIMITED WISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--Jor-El

-- Harry S. Truman

#19394 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,138 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 05:09 AM

View PostVirgil Vox, on 17 November 2019 - 07:45 PM, said:

^Granted but you never stop getting up and going so you are constantly sitting down, getting up, going, sitting down, getting up, going, for all eternity.

I wish for UNLIMITED WISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Granted but Mary Rose CORRUPTS EVERY ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had a personal shopper.

#19395 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,443 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 07:15 PM

Granted, but the personal shopper slowly starts taking over all aspects of your life until you no longer exist.

I wish it was Christmas already.
--Jor-El

-- Harry S. Truman

#19396 Mary Rose

Mary Rose

• 22,357 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 08:28 PM

Granted, but you don't get any presents.

I wish I had noticed this thread had a corruptible wish sooner.
Posted Image

#19397 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,443 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 11:01 AM

Granted, but once you noted it your mind went completely blank and you were never able to corrupt a wish again.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
--Jor-El

-- Harry S. Truman

#19398 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,164 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 05:53 PM

Granted, but "everyone" includes the Cult of Cthulhu, whose idea of a Merry Christmas is bringing about the Cthulhu Apocalypse.

I wish studios would make revivals of old TV shows that are actually consistent with and respectful of the source material.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#19399 Mary Rose

Mary Rose

• 22,357 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 08:54 PM

Granted, they do but the ratings are so low they all get cancelled.

I wish I could go to a water park.
Posted Image

#19400 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,443 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 06:17 PM

Granted but it is on the "Everybody gets to pee and poop in the pool" day.

I wish I could get rid of this stupid cough.
--Jor-El

-- Harry S. Truman

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users