• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Godeskian

Godeskian

You'll be seein' rainbooms

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 02 November 2004 - 12:26 PM

Before you click on this link, It has some very graphic imagery of ms Roseanne Holland and her en years as a drug addict.

I thought it was dramatic enough to be worth posting.

http://news.bbc.co.u...res/3973979.stm

Defy Gravity!

The Doctor: The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles... and that's a theory. Nine hundred years and I've never seen one yet, but this will do me.

#2 Vapor Trails

Vapor Trails

In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big.

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • 16,523 posts

Posted 02 November 2004 - 12:48 PM

Well, damn.

:blink:

Horrifying, but not surprising. Not far from my job, there used to be prostitutes, before the cops cracked down. One in particular seemed to age 10 years in over a year's time. Then I saw her no more.

She's most likely dead.

:(
Posted Image

Politicians are like bananas; they hang together, they're all yellow, and there's not a straight one among them.

"We're relevant for $ and a vote once every two years. Beyond that, we're completely irrelevant, except of course to consume, and preach the gospel according to [insert political demigod here]."--Cait

#3 emsparks

emsparks
  • Forever Missed
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 02 November 2004 - 03:47 PM

The most socking thing about this is that the so-called authorities who think this is going to deter the addicted know nothing about addiction. Long term addicts that wind up looking like this poor lady are in the minority. This may stop one or two kids from trying drugs, but a television ad on how to listen to your child will stop a hell of a lot more.
Sparky::

Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Addiction, Health, 2004

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users