Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

I Think Bush Will Win

Election 2004 Bush Ohio

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 Vapor Trails

Vapor Trails

In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big.

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • 16,523 posts

Posted 03 November 2004 - 11:04 PM

FeFe_Roissy, on Nov 3 2004, 09:44 PM, said:

Kevin Street, on Nov 3 2004, 09:15 PM, said:

Shalamar said:

A truly strong person doesn't need to denigrate or insult others for his self worth is internal and built upon the solid foundastion of self knowledge.

A truly strong person doesn't need the approval of others because they know what they are worth in and of themselves.

A truly strong person recognises that one can be insulted only if they allow themselves to be insulted.

What Shalamar said. :coolninja:

Please everyone, let's not go after each other.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YOu probably shouldn't allow political or religious threads then.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Believe it or not- I agree with FeFe.

To think that people aren't gonna get their feathers ruffled is naive and idealistic. If you didn't want that to happen, Orbis Terrarum shouldn't have been created in the first place.

The notion that "we are better than this" is INCREDIBLY naive.

Saul

Edited by Digital Man, 03 November 2004 - 11:13 PM.

Posted Image

Politicians are like bananas; they hang together, they're all yellow, and there's not a straight one among them.

"We're relevant for $ and a vote once every two years. Beyond that, we're completely irrelevant, except of course to consume, and preach the gospel according to [insert political demigod here]."--Cait

#62 Tricia

Tricia

To err on the side of kindness is seldom an error.

• Islander
  • 10,245 posts

Posted 03 November 2004 - 11:05 PM

^^^

LOL :D

I guess they didn't think about that....yep, it would have taken about that much time.

I saw a man on Good Morning America earlier this week (Mon?, Tues?) who was talking about what George Washington would think about elections today...basic jist was that George wouldn't like what he saw...forget what the quote was about campaigning....wonder where I could find that?

In true dialogue, both sides are willing to change. --Thich Nhat Hanh

You don't need to attend every argument you are invited to

Do not ask that your kids live up to your expectations.  Let your kids be who they are, and your expectations will be in breathless pursuit.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Election, 2004, Bush, Ohio

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users