276 replies to this topic

#41 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 10:01 AM

And James is still Nietzchean.
If you encounter any Trolls. You really must not forget them.
And if you want to save these shores. For Pity sake Don't Trust them.
paraphrased from H. "Breaker" Morant

TANSTAAFL
If you voted for Obama then all the mistakes he makes are your fault and I will point this out to you every time he does mess up.

When the fall is all that remains. It matters a great deal.

All hail the clich's all emcompassing shadow.

My playing well with other's skill has been vastly overrated

Member of the Order of the Knigths of the Woeful Countance.

#42 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 11:34 AM

Hmm a Celeste/Jid 'pairing' will produce Niet babies as Celestes genes are better than jids ;)

Edited by Raeven, 25 July 2005 - 11:42 AM.

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#43 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 11:36 AM

Raeven, on Jul 25 2005, 09:34 AM, said:

Hmm a Celeste/Jid 'paiting' will produce Niet babies as Celestes genes are better than jids ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dreamer. ;)

#44 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 11:43 AM

I think you meant to say 'realist' :p~

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#45 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 11:49 AM

Raeven, on Jul 25 2005, 09:43 AM, said:

I think you meant to say 'realist' :p~

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Letme think...Dreamer.....realist....

No, I meant Dreamer. :)

#46 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 11:55 AM

darn ;)

#47 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 12:00 PM

Okay, a little more on each suite:

They are more like high class condos. Each has a gourmet kicthen, living room (HUGE), two bedroom and a bath with sauna. They have been decorated by experts designed to match each person who lives in it. So, each of you will get to describe the decor in your suite. Be as wild as you want, these were decorated by peoplewho asked each person lots of questions. Of course, no one really knew what the questions were for until now. :)

The mansion has it's own power supply and water purifiaction as well as weather control (See, LoP does learn lessons :D ). Swimming pool (HUGE), exercise room, bowling alley (!), tennis courts, stable with tack room, lots of paths and garden areas (with many different colors of flowers since purple roses grow wild), a huge waterfall (which was on the property, just now it's inside the walls!!) and other things we can add as we go along.

#48 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 01:35 PM

Mikoto, on Jul 25 2005, 04:14 AM, said:

My my my, the next generation on Kroyous will certainly be... interesting if we have a Celeste/Jid and Erica/Josh pairing.

(Mikoto, who is laughing even as she types this post.)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This only enhances my plot to populate the world with tree pixies :wink:.  Yes, I said "tree"!!!!!!!!  :hehe:

Lover of Purple, on Jul 25 2005, 07:44 AM, said:

You people are way to funny! :D

So, expect the next RPG to start around August 10th or so.

Grandpa LoP!!! :eek:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yay Aug. 10th! And, ooooooooooh, LoP *might* be a grandpa some day if Josh and Erica stop hating each other now  :angel:.

Lover of Purple, on Jul 25 2005, 10:00 AM, said:

The mansion has it's own power supply and water purifiaction as well as weather control (See, LoP does learn lessons :D ).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:whistle: This was a good lesson to learn  :cool:!

#49 Josh

Josh

He stares...

• Islander
  • 13,774 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 02:37 PM

Yay Aug. 10th! And, ooooooooooh, LoP *might* be a grandpa some day if Josh and Erica stop hating each other now  :angel:.

I could already imagine THAT post. :p

"Josh... I'm with child." "You're with WHAT!?" :p
"THE UNICORNS ARE NOT TO BE TRIFLED WITH!" - John Burke.

#50 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 03:15 PM

Lol Rommie!

Well if you're already part human... already part nietzchean.... and you're something else... well.... if you're not any of the above what could you be that ISN'T alien?  :crazy:

I suppose you could be part Castalian. Do you like water?   :devil:   :p

And Anakam, ROFL.

Karmen... mmm could go for the 'pure' human/nietzschean hybrid given that Rommie might be part Castalian... or Inari... or... something.  :alien:

And Grandpa LoP! Kinda suits you.  :D

Okay I'm having WAAAY too much fun with this.

Edited by Mikoto, 25 July 2005 - 03:16 PM.

Rejected and gone.

#51 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,191 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 04:09 PM

The other 1/3 will be revealed if it's appropritate, and it's relevant to the storyline. For now, I'm keeping it private.
Posted Image

#52 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 04:25 PM

RommieSG, on Jul 25 2005, 02:09 PM, said:

The other 1/3 will be revealed if it's appropritate, and it's relevant to the storyline. For now, I'm keeping it private.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmmm..didn't we lose a Klingon around here. ;)

#53 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 07:43 AM

Raeven, on Jul 25 2005, 05:34 PM, said:

Hmm a Celeste/Jid 'pairing' will produce Niet babies as Celestes genes are better than jids ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No. :p

:devil:

... do we have a shortage of male Trancers? :wacko: :D

:drool: @ description of suites
Sailing free, boundless glimmer, golden whispers, fiery poise, delicate balance, grave and true, bound by earth, feared horizons, courageous steps unknown, shimmering future hidden yet unveiled....

I think you're the first female cast member to *insist* on playing a guy ;) - Iolanthe, on my cross-casting obsession.

This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, this other Eden, demi-paradise, this fortress built by Nature for herself... - John of Gaunt, Act II, Scene I, Richard II

"I think perhaps that was a sub-optimal phrasing for the maintenance of harmony within the collective." - Omega, here

"Courtesy is how we got civilized. The blind assertion of rights is what threatens to decivilize us. Everybody's got lots of rights that are set out legally. Responsibilities are not enumerated, for good reason, but they are set into the social fabric. Is it such a sacrifice to not be an a**hole?" - Jenny Smith on Usenet, via Jid, via Kathy

#54 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 08:00 PM

I don't have time to post one last time for Erica......so, LoP, Rae, and Josh......take care of her :wink:.

I don't want to come back to anything bizarre now  :p, so be nice!!!

Josh, I thought I'd have time for one more, but I'm sorry!!!!!!!!  We'll pick up when I get back online....I'm having so much fun RPing with you  :D!

See y'all from Illinois then........... :blink:.

:D

PS: Watch the Beach on Thursday night  :angel:.  I'm just sayin'!!!!!  :whistle:  

#55 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,191 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 11:41 PM

Lover of Purple, on Jul 25 2005, 02:25 PM, said:

RommieSG, on Jul 25 2005, 02:09 PM, said:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmmm..didn't we lose a Klingon around here. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Definitely not Klingon..........but you're thinking........I like that....
Posted Image

#56 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 03:53 AM

Nikki Peppermint, on Jul 27 2005, 02:00 AM, said:

I don't want to come back to anything bizarre now  :p, so be nice!!!

PS: Watch the Beach on Thursday night  :angel:.  I'm just sayin'!!!!!  :whistle: 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well there's bizarre and there's bizarre - :devil:

Josh are you ready for a speeding mating ritual and the birth of quads all before Nikki gets back? :D

Watch the Beach on Thursday - Yes Ma'am

I advise you all to do the same, you never know what you might see there ;)

#57 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 07:10 AM

^
I like how you think.  :devil:

*accelerates time* :hehe:
Sailing free, boundless glimmer, golden whispers, fiery poise, delicate balance, grave and true, bound by earth, feared horizons, courageous steps unknown, shimmering future hidden yet unveiled....

I think you're the first female cast member to *insist* on playing a guy ;) - Iolanthe, on my cross-casting obsession.

This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, this other Eden, demi-paradise, this fortress built by Nature for herself... - John of Gaunt, Act II, Scene I, Richard II

"I think perhaps that was a sub-optimal phrasing for the maintenance of harmony within the collective." - Omega, here

"Courtesy is how we got civilized. The blind assertion of rights is what threatens to decivilize us. Everybody's got lots of rights that are set out legally. Responsibilities are not enumerated, for good reason, but they are set into the social fabric. Is it such a sacrifice to not be an a**hole?" - Jenny Smith on Usenet, via Jid, via Kathy

#58 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 05:48 PM

Mikoto, on Jul 25 2005, 03:15 PM, said:

Karmen... mmm could go for the 'pure' human/nietzschean hybrid given that Rommie might be part Castalian... or Inari... or... something.  :alien:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope, no Niet blood, she's originally from Earth.

Of course there is that funny way she has of being able to communicate with animals...especially cats :whistle:

#59 Josh

Josh

He stares...

• Islander
  • 13,774 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 12:19 PM

Alright, folks. I'm gonna be gone for the next three days so I just wanted to give you the heads up. :)
"THE UNICORNS ARE NOT TO BE TRIFLED WITH!" - John Burke.

#60 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 12:23 PM

Thanks Josh! I'm seldom around on weekends so not much will happen, and nothing important I'm sure.

*Runs off to write Josh and Erica's marriage thread* ;)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users