Humor Iraq Bush

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Neroon

Neroon
  • Islander
  • 158 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 01:19 AM

CNN/Reuters: News reports have filtered out early this morning that US forces have swooped on an Iraqi Primary School and detained 6th Grade teacher Mohammed Al-Hazar.

Sources indicate that, when arrested, Al-Hazar was in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a set square and a calculator.

US President George W Bush argued that this was clear and overwhelming evidence that Iraq indeed possessed weapons of maths instruction.

(thanks to ymf77 for posting this at another board)
"Ae -esteliach nad... estelio han. Estelio ammen."

#2 Rov Judicata

Rov Judicata

Crassly Irresponsible and Indifferent

• Islander
  • 15,720 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 01:22 AM

ROFL!!!!

Thanks Neroon :lol:
St. Louis must be destroyed!

Me: "I have a job and five credit cards and am looking into signing a two year lease.  THAT MAKES ME OLD."
Josh: "I don't have a job, I have ONE credit card, I'm stuck in a lease and I'm 28! My mom's basement IS ONE BAD DECISION AWAY!"
~~ Josh, winning the argument.

"Congress . . . shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis[.]" ~1 U.S.C. 1, selectively quoted for accuracy.

#3 Lina

Lina

This too shall pass

• Islander
  • 2,603 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 01:23 AM

:blink: LMAO :blink:

Lina

#4 Jid

Jid

Mad Prophet of Funk

• Islander
  • 12,554 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 01:38 AM

LMAO!!!

Thanks for that Neroon
cervisiam tene rem specta

#5 GiGi

GiGi

Lipstick wearing PIG kisser!

• Islander
  • 8,774 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 01:39 AM

Hee hee, thanks I needed that!
"Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to man. Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not die, so do all creatures." -- HH The Dalai Lama

#6 CJ AEGIS

CJ AEGIS

Warship Guru!

• Islander
  • 6,847 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 03:35 AM

Neroon, on Mar 30 2003, 10:10 PM, said:

US President George W Bush argued that this was clear and overwhelming evidence that Iraq indeed possessed weapons of maths instruction.
I knew Anarch was running around Iraq!   :p
"History has proven too often and too recently that the nation which relaxes its defenses invites attack."
        -Fleet Admiral Nimitz
"Their sailors say they should have flight pay and sub pay both -- they're in the air half the time, under the water the other half""
        - Ernie Pyle: Aboard a DE

#7 DWF

DWF

Dr. Who 1963-89, 1996, 2005-

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 05:38 AM

LOL!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol: @ Neroon & CJ. :lol:  :lol:  :eek:
The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

#8 Kaimia

Kaimia

Mystical Elf

• Islander
  • 699 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 05:43 AM

LOL!  :D

Kai
"Sex is an evolutionary enigma." -Kai's biology textbook

Sed non culpa mea est! -Ovid

The truth is rarely pure and never simple.  Modern life would be very tedious if it were either, and modern literature a complete impossibility!  -Algernon from The Importance of Being Earnest

#9 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 05:55 AM

*snicker*

ROFL   :wideeyed:
Sailing free, boundless glimmer, golden whispers, fiery poise, delicate balance, grave and true, bound by earth, feared horizons, courageous steps unknown, shimmering future hidden yet unveiled....

I think you're the first female cast member to *insist* on playing a guy ;) - Iolanthe, on my cross-casting obsession.

This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, this other Eden, demi-paradise, this fortress built by Nature for herself... - John of Gaunt, Act II, Scene I, Richard II

"I think perhaps that was a sub-optimal phrasing for the maintenance of harmony within the collective." - Omega, here

"Courtesy is how we got civilized. The blind assertion of rights is what threatens to decivilize us. Everybody's got lots of rights that are set out legally. Responsibilities are not enumerated, for good reason, but they are set into the social fabric. Is it such a sacrifice to not be an a**hole?" - Jenny Smith on Usenet, via Jid, via Kathy

#10 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 06:11 AM

Monique giggles That WAS funny!!!! :D

Edited by Monique Peppermint, 31 March 2003 - 06:14 AM.

#11 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 12:50 PM

ROFL - thanks for that Neroon :D :D

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#12 Enmar

Enmar

a Sabra

• Islander
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 01 April 2003 - 10:27 AM

LOL! Beware of the calculator, tool of evil :p
Feminism is the radical notion that women are human beings.

#13 MichaelHinman

MichaelHinman

www.SyFyPortal.com

• Islander
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 April 2003 - 10:05 PM

LOL!! And back to the top of the heap this thread goes ...
Michael Hinman
www.SyFyPortal.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Humor, Iraq, Bush

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users