#81 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 09:13 PM

Nick, on Jan 11 2005, 12:21 AM, said:

Stepping in . . .

G, this thread has nothing to do w/ the Rummy Kuwait one--please back off from Nonny.  Now, this thread has already resulted in two posters receiving one-week suspensions.  I don't want the admins to issue any more.  Let's all calm down, and keep this from escalating into something worse.

Thanks

-Nick

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I only made the comment about the other thread when Nonny asked for a example. The escalation has been comming from a line not being drawn and people held to rules. (Maybe myself included)
If you encounter any Trolls. You really must not forget them.
And if you want to save these shores. For Pity sake Don't Trust them.
paraphrased from H. "Breaker" Morant

TANSTAAFL
If you voted for Obama then all the mistakes he makes are your fault and I will point this out to you every time he does mess up.

When the fall is all that remains. It matters a great deal.

All hail the clich's all emcompassing shadow.

My playing well with other's skill has been vastly overrated

Member of the Order of the Knigths of the Woeful Countance.

#82 Rov Judicata

Rov Judicata

Crassly Irresponsible and Indifferent

• Islander
  • 15,720 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 10:22 PM

G-- Just drop the entire Rummy in Kuwait thing. It has literally nothing to do with this thread, and it's just baiting. The escalation has been coming from the dragging in of comelptely non-relevant issues.....
St. Louis must be destroyed!

Me: "I have a job and five credit cards and am looking into signing a two year lease.  THAT MAKES ME OLD."
Josh: "I don't have a job, I have ONE credit card, I'm stuck in a lease and I'm 28! My mom's basement IS ONE BAD DECISION AWAY!"
~~ Josh, winning the argument.

"Congress . . . shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis[.]" ~1 U.S.C. 1, selectively quoted for accuracy.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Politics-American, Conservatives, Neo-cons

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users