• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#81 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 07:11 PM

I'll finish the thread but after that I have no idea what I am doing. I am pretty well nearly finshed with the place.
If you encounter any Trolls. You really must not forget them.
And if you want to save these shores. For Pity sake Don't Trust them.
paraphrased from H. "Breaker" Morant

TANSTAAFL
If you voted for Obama then all the mistakes he makes are your fault and I will point this out to you every time he does mess up.

When the fall is all that remains. It matters a great deal.

All hail the clich's all emcompassing shadow.

My playing well with other's skill has been vastly overrated

Member of the Order of the Knigths of the Woeful Countance.

#82 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 04:02 PM

Stay within the RPG forum only I'd say. You don't have to go.

This place is.... special I guess. It's totally isolated from what goes on with the rest of the board. What goes on out there has no bearing in here.

As for the game I really need to figure out what I should have my characters do next.

Tioki and Suki are aboard the StarFall with the main fleet but I'd hardly recommend taking her into full battle. The StarFall is more a cargo vessel than anything else. She has good weapons and defences but she 'aint no warship. She's fairly fast and maneouverable but she's not a slipfighter.

As for my Kraygor Nietzschean character... I'm... gonna have her pop up in someplace when I figure things out a bit more.
Rejected and gone.

#83 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 12:35 AM

Now a quick question. Is the space platform to be taken over or are our troops to be ready for ground operations.
If you encounter any Trolls. You really must not forget them.
And if you want to save these shores. For Pity sake Don't Trust them.
paraphrased from H. "Breaker" Morant

TANSTAAFL
If you voted for Obama then all the mistakes he makes are your fault and I will point this out to you every time he does mess up.

When the fall is all that remains. It matters a great deal.

All hail the clich's all emcompassing shadow.

My playing well with other's skill has been vastly overrated

Member of the Order of the Knigths of the Woeful Countance.

#84 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 09:38 AM

G1223, on Apr 4 2005, 09:35 PM, said:

Now a quick question. Is the space platform to be taken over or are our troops to be ready for ground operations.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Space platform first, then possible ground attack.

#85 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 11:26 AM

Just give the signal boss and that space platform is history ;)

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#86 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 06:55 PM

All right, I haven't read the thread yet (too much stuff going on and I'm just procrastinating now!  :wacko: ) but I have posted Romilly waking up... I am very very rusty, so, Rae and/or LoP, please let me know if I need to change anything. :D
Sailing free, boundless glimmer, golden whispers, fiery poise, delicate balance, grave and true, bound by earth, feared horizons, courageous steps unknown, shimmering future hidden yet unveiled....

I think you're the first female cast member to *insist* on playing a guy ;) - Iolanthe, on my cross-casting obsession.

This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, this other Eden, demi-paradise, this fortress built by Nature for herself... - John of Gaunt, Act II, Scene I, Richard II

"I think perhaps that was a sub-optimal phrasing for the maintenance of harmony within the collective." - Omega, here

"Courtesy is how we got civilized. The blind assertion of rights is what threatens to decivilize us. Everybody's got lots of rights that are set out legally. Responsibilities are not enumerated, for good reason, but they are set into the social fabric. Is it such a sacrifice to not be an a**hole?" - Jenny Smith on Usenet, via Jid, via Kathy

#87 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 07:09 PM

Nothing to change, you did great. I have responded...well Athena has. ;)

#88 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,188 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 10:41 PM

Rommie sits patiently, and awaits his opportunity :blush:

Rommie :cylon:
Posted Image

#89 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 07:20 AM

^ sorry to keep you waiting Rommie, we just have to have a big battle and then........won't be long now :)

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#90 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,188 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 10:00 PM

Oh, take your time. I'm just showing my eagerness to get back into the swing of things. :)

Posted Image

#91 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 05:31 AM

^ we like eagerness :)

#92 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,745 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 03:07 PM

Welcome aboard, Mr. Rommie :)

#93 GCross2432

GCross2432

Half-Nietzschean, Half-Fangirl

• Islander
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 07:27 AM

*Cautiously enters the OOC thread and looks around innocently* Interesting RP, Trancers. I am following the storyline with great interest.

~ V.
Harperchondriac, Rhadical, Trancer, Kludge, X-Man, Browncoat, Pirateer, Elf, DS9er, CSI, Atlantean

Keeper of...
The Keys of the Universes
The Everlasting Sun
Carson's Laptop
The songs October, So Close, and Breathe No More
Pippin's Voice and Accent
X-men AUs & Kurt's Tail
Jack's Swagger

Icon by MurdocsAngel

#94 Jack_and_Kate

Jack_and_Kate
  • Islander
  • 155 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 04:50 PM

hey all, i'm the one who asked for a plot summary and characters so i could catch up.

so sorry for puttting that on the RP thread.  I'm not new here, i'm just new to the system, i usually just read reviews.  I haven't been playing any RP's until recently.  ya i need someone to tell me how to edit my message out, i feel so embarassed.  but ya if someone could make a plot summary with characters and all that junk in it i would totally love you... jk, anyways thanks bye

Don't worry about the other post.....I deleted it! Glad you found the discussion thread! :)

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 30 April 2005 - 09:22 PM.

#95 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,188 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 09:34 PM

I have just recently joined the game myself, so I'm afraid I can't help, but give it a couple days, and I'm sure that LoP will be here to get you up to speed. :)

Posted Image

#96 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 08:47 AM

You want a plot sumary and character details *sheesh* some people :D

best way to get a plot summary is to read the current rp (if you have time) although that may be a bit confusing as we are all playing more than one character at the moment :D

Characters - well let's see (and I know I am going to forget someone!, so everyone post who you are and what you do - or perhaps I'll just wait for LoP ;) )

Me = Celeste - Niet, crash landed on Kroyous some time ago - cured of her hatred of tails, has a sister Erica (currently on a secret mission somewhere in deep space) third in command in the Trancer Hierarchy (2nd in command is Jid, Trancer president is LoP) has her own ship the Herakles - more later, my brain still isn't functioning properly! :D

#97 Jack_and_Kate

Jack_and_Kate
  • Islander
  • 155 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 09:43 AM

so is it a drom univers based RP, because i could be mistaken but i thought i saw mention of some Klingon ship.  I could be totally off.  Another question, so the Trancers are not all from Trance's species, since obviously Raevan's character is a neitchein, (I know i totally butchered that).

Oh it's so confusing! but thank you anyways.

#98 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,188 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 09:54 AM

And my character, Romulus, is originally from the Roman RP, but LoP graciously allowed me to resurrect him here in the Trancer RP.

He has Human, Nietzschean, and an Unknown strand of DNA. Not sure what his role is going to be as of yet, but finding out is half the fun. :)

Posted Image

#99 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 11:49 AM

Jack_and_Kate, on May 1 2005, 07:43 AM, said:

so is it a drom univers based RP, because i could be mistaken but i thought i saw mention of some Klingon ship.  I could be totally off.  Another question, so the Trancers are not all from Trance's species, since obviously Raevan's character is a neitchein, (I know i totally butchered that).

Oh it's so confusing! but thank you anyways.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Greetings!

Well, we have had two run-ins with alternate universe ships from the Star Trek universe. Once was with the Romulans and the last time was with the Klingons and Federation. My hairbrained theory is that Star Trek and Andromeda happen in different universe and that the Federation has developed a way to tranverse them. The problem is that the physics are so different that the technology has a slow degradation in "our" universe. The Trancers have been able to adopt some of the Federations technology to our power systems. Mostly phasers and medical techs. The Federation returned with our medical nano tech. Let's say that the Klingons and Romulans would love to figure out how to get there tech to keep working in our universe. They "owe" us some pain. ;)

Most of the RPGs tend to involve our universe only. The Spirit of the Abyss is enemy number one (like Andromeda), but we tend to have to deal with his number one creation: An evil clone of LoP...Evil LoP!

The current situation is kind of a interlude while I put together the next chapter. The Trancer Fleet is working on freeing a slave planet from Nietzchean control.

Hopefully, everyone will post in here and give a description on their character. LoP has placed not only Trancers but Nietzcheans, humans and Tyrancers in his staff. SO, we allow a very diverse character blend.

For the record the characters I play:

LoP-Trancer President and JMT Master. His background before finding Kroyous and establishing a Trancer homeworld is long and at times violent. At one time he was a Magog hunter with EnTranced (Who actually brought the Trancers together as one). LoP took over when General EnTranced left to live out life with his Nietzchean wife. LoP's hobby is designing and building ships. His pride and joy is his ship the Purple Horizon.

Graynes-General Graynes is a very close friend of LoP's. He took over command of the Trancers when LoP had disappeared and now commands the Trancer flagship, the Guardian Angel. Graynes is an older Trancer who is also a Priest in thr Trance Cathedral.

Athena-AI for the Purple Horizon. She is a human looking AI since she is required to interact with many races when LoP is on diplomatic missions. She feels that humans are less threatening to many races than Trancers are. Soon, LoP will have an avatar built for her.

Trance-Planetary AI for Kroyous. She was built and programed by EnTranced so her actions is often very purple Tranceish. She loves to pop up by someone and startle them, but she always plays innocent.

There are many minor characters that are only used to move a story along.

I hope that helps. Getting started is easy. Just out together a character profile and pm it to me. Both Raeven and I will be glad to help you get started.

LoP

#100 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 06:24 PM

Okay my characters....

Tioki = She is a purple Trancer/nietzschean hybrid, created by a now-extinct renegade Nietzschean pride who wanted to genetically engineer nietzscheans with the more useful Trancer abilities such as the ability to predict possible futures and mastery of the JMT. She was a failure, being born with a perfect 50/50 mixture of Trancer and Nietzschean genes rather than Nietzschean with some trancer abilities.

Raised as a Nietzschean until her mid teens when she 'aquired' the StarFall, a cargo ship complete with full AI and began doing cargo runs for a living and quickly shaking off most nietzschean cultural habits until she came to Kroyous. Now married to Daveed and pregnant with twins. (Although I've yet to really mention much about that in the rp itself.)

Which brings me to my second character,

Suki = avatar of the StarFall. An imperfectly designed and built android for the StarFall AI.

By the way has anyone talked to Shalamar at all lately?
Rejected and gone.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users