Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Do you think Terri's case will sink Jeb?

Jeb Bush Florida Teri Schiavo

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 Eskaminzim

Eskaminzim

Head eggs and butt toast

• Islander
  • 559 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 12:34 AM

Dang, I just heard a breaking news from CNN stating that the Schindlers were just granted a petition to once again appeal the 11th circuit court of appeals, and this time, the entire court instead of just the three judges who usually sit.

If what I've been hearing is true (and it well could not be), her kidneys have failed.  Putting in that feeding tube now would not save her.  She'd need alot more than that, and even then, it likely wouldn't work.

Dang.

#42 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 12:48 AM

Eskaminzim, on Mar 30 2005, 12:34 AM, said:

Dang, I just heard a breaking news from CNN stating that the Schindlers were just granted a petition to once again appeal the 11th circuit court of appeals, and this time, the entire court instead of just the three judges who usually sit.

If what I've been hearing is true (and it well could not be), her kidneys have failed.  Putting in that feeding tube now would not save her.  She'd need alot more than that, and even then, it likely wouldn't work.

Dang.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It really doesn't surprise me, the whiners doing this. man somebody needs to B***h slap the Schindlers. GOD! How many times are they going to want a do over! Jeeze! Vegas probably has bookies taking bets on how many times these people cry foul!
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#43 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 11:18 AM

LORD of the SWORD, on Mar 29 2005, 09:48 PM, said:

Vegas probably has bookies taking bets on how many times these people cry foul!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am so relieved to see that I'm not the only one thinking about stuff like this.  :look:

Nonny
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#44 Cheile

Cheile

proud J/Cer ~ ten years and counting

• Islander
  • 10,776 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 12:52 PM

dear God, let them be turned down again--and/or let Terri go to You before the Court has to waste their time AGAIN on these whiners.

Posted Image

"Andromeda may be over but it's not dead. Not as long as we have fanfic writers dedicated to keeping it alive.  Whether you accept everything as canon or stop at a certain point. Whether you accept and enjoy Nu Drom or only accept Classic Drom, it will never be over.  Not as long as we have each other [and Beka], who binds us all together." ~ Mary Rose

Twitter * Facebook * ExIsle at Facebook

icon by mercscilla @ LJ

#45 Rhea

Rhea

• Islander
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 01:57 PM

God, I hope so. It would save us from Jeb running for President down the line.
The future is better than the past. Despite the crepehangers, romanticists, and anti-intellectuals, the world steadily grows better because the human mind, applying itself to environment, makes it better. With hands...with tools...with horse sense and science and engineering.
- Robert A. Heinlein

When I don’t understand, I have an unbearable itch to know why. - RAH

Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done. One could write a history of science in reverse by assembling the solemn pronouncements of highest authority about what could not be done and could never happen.  - RAH

#46 Godeskian

Godeskian

You'll be seein' rainbooms

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 02:09 PM

Do you think Terri's case will sink Jeb?
we can only hope

#47 Nonprofit

Nonprofit
  • Islander
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 10:45 AM

Cheile    Mar 29 2005, 08:17 PM
oh sure...he's to blame for trying to follow his wife's frigging wishes and her parents can't get it through their thick skulls that Terri is dead.

Dead?  If she was dead why did they have to kill her?   Her parents loved her just the way she was.

#48 Nonprofit

Nonprofit
  • Islander
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 10:46 AM

Elara  Mar 29 2005, 09:46 PM
But if you don't blame the victim, why do you make her out to be stupid? Why don't you say in your posts that feel bad for her? Why do you speak of how she drove illegally?

I did not make her out to be stupid,  just cited the truth and possible things that could have happened. I do find it strange that you want me to post my feelings of sorrow for Miss Johnson when you haven't asked the pro death members to have an ounce of compassion for Terri or her family.

#49 Nonprofit

Nonprofit
  • Islander
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 10:54 AM

Steven_Q  Mar 30 2005, 12:19 AM 
actually, no article, neither on the BBC nor on CNN that i've read has mentioned hordes of Michael Shiavo supporters.

Do you have a link supporting your claim Ru.

How many folks does it take to make up a horde??  
Only the naive would think,  no one would show up to support Michael in all of this.

Sensara Taylor and Deborah Sweet appeared on Hannity & Colmes Tuesday 29th, 2005.  Michael supporters, these people are protesting the religious right appearance. I would say these are the pro-death people.  They had been at the hospice protesting.  No link but here is part of the interview of 2 gals.

Alan Colmes said, "There's also I understand very big money behind their side."

Alan was talking about an article in New York Times story on Monday 28th, that   dumped on the Schindlers, Christians and the church and Colmes is citing from that with his questions.

Alan Colmes said, "There's a big interweb of connections and they also protest things like teaching evolution in schools and a whole lot of conservative issues with big money behind them, and some of those monies are the same monies from the same sources that went after Bill Clinton during the year of impeachment, for example."

SWEET: Exactly. And then they basically had a rolling coup. They stole an election in 2000. And now, what are they doing? They are subverting the whole historic relationship of the separation of powers.

HANNITY said,  "Sensara, what kind of shirt is that? What does that say on your shirt there?"

TAYLOR: It says "the Revolutionary Communist Youth Brigade."

Alrighty The Revolutionary Communist Youth Brigade.  What more needs to be said.

Say What?  Heck,  these are  Michael Schiavo supporters, and all they can do is refight the 2000 election. You may be right,  are they Michael supporters or are they just anti-Bush holding "We support YOU Michael"  signs. They're going to be made happy because the Christian right lost yesterday when Terri died.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jeb Bush, Florida, Teri Schiavo

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users