• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 02:34 PM

Cyncie the school is not turning a blind eye it is deliberatly ignoring a crime taking place on school ground and in broad daylight.
If you encounter any Trolls. You really must not forget them.
And if you want to save these shores. For Pity sake Don't Trust them.
paraphrased from H. "Breaker" Morant

TANSTAAFL
If you voted for Obama then all the mistakes he makes are your fault and I will point this out to you every time he does mess up.

When the fall is all that remains. It matters a great deal.

All hail the clich's all emcompassing shadow.

My playing well with other's skill has been vastly overrated

Member of the Order of the Knigths of the Woeful Countance.

#42 ZipperInt

ZipperInt
  • Islander
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 02:45 PM

^^As much as I'm angry about what these scumbags did, I can't agree with the sentiment of punishing them by letting older scumbags have their way with them in prison. Two wrongs don't make a right, and despite how much the bastards may deserve punishment, prison should be a safe place for everyone (although that probably reaches into a different discussion).

That said, is the death penalty available to punish sex offenders?
The second greatest podcast in the history of ever:
http://geeksonaplain.blogspot.com/

#43 White Tiger

White Tiger

God, The Universe and everything...

• Islander
  • 2,815 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 02:53 PM

If this had happened in Canada they would have gotten 3 years MAYBE

Anyhoo
...I believe that this form of abuse should be payed three ...or ten-fold upon those that have inflicted such humility and pain.
Hatred ever kills, love never dies such is the vast difference between the two. What is obtained by love is retained for all time. What is obtained by hatred proves a burden in reality for it increases hatred.
M.Ghandi.
And the ONE MILLIONTH POSTER ON EXISLE!

#44 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 02:58 PM

Sorry no one died. And in a manner consistant with the rules for first degree murder so no the death penalty is not avilible. That is why charging them with the crime as adults (Which prevents it being sealed away from the public when they turn 18) will give them maybe 5 to ten years in prison. Where if the God that Cursed Caine Spashed Sampson and distroyed Sadom will get to work on them we can be sure that they will pay for their crimes.

TANSTAAFL
If you voted for Obama then all the mistakes he makes are your fault and I will point this out to you every time he does mess up.

#45 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 03:18 PM

ZipperInt, on Apr 14 2005, 02:45 PM, said:

^^As much as I'm angry about what these scumbags did, I can't agree with the sentiment of punishing them by letting older scumbags have their way with them in prison. Two wrongs don't make a right, and despite how much the bastards may deserve punishment, prison should be a safe place for everyone (although that probably reaches into a different discussion).

That said, is the death penalty available to punish sex offenders?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, that's just want I want for criminals like murderers, rapists, child molestors, ect a place where they "feel safe" NOT!  :sarcasm:

FTS! Perhaps if these PoS's felt what it was like to be the victim of similar crimes, they'd think twice next time. I have absolutely NO sympathy for a child molestor...and to take advantage of one who is already disabled...Don't even get me started.
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#46 Mooky

Mooky

Self-REbanned

• Islander
  • 8,673 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 03:23 PM

As a physically challenged person, I can only say that this whole thing has angered me beyond all comprihension.  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:   I think the boys, the principals, and eveyone who watched should be put to death, and sent to hell to suffer an enternity of being gang-raped (both orally and anally) by a group of big, red, pointy-dicked demons that smell like sulfer while inflicted with explosive diarrhea and unable to release it.  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

#47 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 03:25 PM

JRSellers, on Apr 14 2005, 03:23 PM, said:

As a physically challenged person, I can only say that this whole thing has angered me beyond all comprihension.  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:   I think the boys, the principals, and eveyone who watched should be put to death, and sent to hell to suffer an enternity of being gang-raped (both orally and anally) by a group of big, red, pointy-dicked demons that smell like sulfer while inflicted with explosive diarrhea and unable to release it.  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tell us how you *really* feel.  ;)
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#48 Mooky

Mooky

Self-REbanned

• Islander
  • 8,673 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 03:43 PM

LORD of the SWORD, on Apr 14 2005, 02:25 PM, said:

JRSellers, on Apr 14 2005, 03:23 PM, said:

As a physically challenged person, I can only say that this whole thing has angered me beyond all comprihension.  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:   I think the boys, the principals, and eveyone who watched should be put to death, and sent to hell to suffer an enternity of being gang-raped (both orally and anally) by a group of big, red, pointy-dicked demons that smell like sulfer while inflicted with explosive diarrhea and unable to release it.  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tell us how you *really* feel.  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Funny.  :rolleyes:

#49 Cheile

Cheile

proud J/Cer ~ ten years and counting

• Islander
  • 10,776 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 05:02 PM

Chaddee, on Apr 14 2005, 10:11 AM, said:

Cheile,

I think videotape would provide sufficient evidence without traumatising the poor girl further!

At least, I hope so.

And I think the administrators and deputies should be fired, hung, drawed, tied upside down and ticked to death. Seriously.

btw, the kid taping...acomplice, or not (for gathering 'evidence'  and staying vs getting help)?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Chaddee....if they even will even use the tape.  and a kit would be done anyway--standard procedure.

and i'm sure the little @#$@#$er taping got his turn so he should be as guilty as the rest of them.

Posted Image

"Andromeda may be over but it's not dead. Not as long as we have fanfic writers dedicated to keeping it alive.  Whether you accept everything as canon or stop at a certain point. Whether you accept and enjoy Nu Drom or only accept Classic Drom, it will never be over.  Not as long as we have each other [and Beka], who binds us all together." ~ Mary Rose

Twitter * Facebook * ExIsle at Facebook

icon by mercscilla @ LJ

#50 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 05:06 PM

As difficult as it is today to put someone to death for first degree murder (Which is premeditated murder or the murder of a law enforcement offical) adding more crimes onto the list is only going to give those opposed more ammo. I hate letting them live I cannot see rape being added to the list of death penalty offenses.

TANSTAAFL

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Crime, Sexual Assault, Disabled Girl, School

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users