• Please log in to reply
3065 replies to this topic

#3061 kcsue

kcsue

Chocolate Fiend

• Islander
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 07:43 AM

I'm starting to watch Doctor Who The Complete Eleventh Series.

Edited by kcsue, 06 June 2019 - 07:44 AM.

As long as I have Coffee and Chocolate, the world is safe!

Tyr: Don't forget to hee-haw

#3062 kcsue

kcsue

Chocolate Fiend

• Islander
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 08:47 AM

Dr Who - Resolutions

Captain Marvel
As long as I have Coffee and Chocolate, the world is safe!

Tyr: Don't forget to hee-haw

#3063 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,707 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 05:00 PM

I've been watching some old Charlie Chan movies that I got on DVD.  I also finally got Incredibles 2, so hopefully I'll get to watch that soon.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3064 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,314 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 03:48 PM

Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Solo: A Star Wars Story
Star Wars: A New Hope
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Star Wars: The Last Jedi

I regretted typing out all of those titles about halfway through but I figured I had started it so I might as well finish it.

I also watched the Blu-Ray version of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie. It looks good and comes with a nice bonus feature with the cast and director talking about the movie.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#3065 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,707 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 04:10 PM

Bohemian Rhapsody.  :cool:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3066 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,707 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 04:24 PM

I just watched The Grapes of Death, which is a Jean Rollins movie-- kind of a French cross between Night of the Living Dead and Omega Man, and somewhat different from his usual vampire eroticism.  I also finally got the 2018 collection of Lovecraftian short films from Arkham Bazaar, which I'm almost done with (and they have a new short story contest this year, too-- I won their last one, so hopefully I will at least get in their anthology this year).

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users