Demigods

• Please log in to reply
1171 replies to this topic

#1161 Luciferian

Luciferian
  • Islander
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:30 AM

Ah right that's fair enough. Ill PM her and find out. and let you guys know here if she's still got copies and such.

I tell you, this is definitely the thread that wont die. The Coda is still reaching people

After reading the Coda I thought of a title for the final episode if Robert had done the whole series "Love is the Seventh Wave", since the Seventh Wave is meant to be the most powerful and would wipe everything away

#1162 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,651 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:58 AM

You might look for Jill and Robert on Twitter, Luciferian. I'm not sure they check their accounts here any more. And welcome!
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#1163 Luciferian

Luciferian
  • Islander
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 04:59 AM

Thanks for the info Cardie, I don't use Twitter myself, but im sure I know someone who does, so ill send my various queries through them

#1164 Lambsilencer

Lambsilencer

Shh... the lambs are sleeping...

• Islander
  • 6,687 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:37 AM

Since Robert is following me on Twitter, I sent him a PM there to take another look in here. Maybe he finds time.

Greets
Lambsilencer

#1165 Luciferian

Luciferian
  • Islander
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:02 AM

That's cool. Thanks Lambsilencer. I have tried looking for Jill on there but I haven't been able to find her, which is a pain, but my mate is looking on hers so....fingers crossed

#1166 petedude

petedude
  • Islander
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:46 AM

View PostVirgil Vox, on 03 September 2014 - 12:25 PM, said:

Welcome Luciferian. Hope you enjoy your stay here at Ex Isle.

Jill only sold the book on line, mostly here.  Self-published and possibly printed to order.

I've always regretted that I wasn't able to buy the book when she was selling it. I so wanted a copy.

Same here-- I would love to have a copy.  I sent her an E-mail asking if she'd consider an E-book version, and apparently she was.  Time will tell.

#1167 Themis

Themis
  • Islander
  • 6,544 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:50 PM

Any responses from Jill?  I have a friend who has just come into a copy from a friend of hers who has passed...  I'm sure she will be wanting to sell it.  PM me if interested and I'll get more info.
Cats will never be extinct!

#1168 Luciferian

Luciferian
  • Islander
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 06:44 AM

I haven't heard anything from Jill yet no. No worries ill PM you now

#1169 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 10:12 AM

I found this thread quite by accident.  I heard of "CODA", but never found or read it.  I tried the link for it in a MUCH earlier post, but it's gone.

Does anyone have a downloaded copy or a link?  I would very much like to read it.

(I'm currently on a rewatch of ANDROMEDA.  Haven't seen it in years, and I'm noticing... things I didn't the first time.  Particularly since I know of behind the scenes things now that I didn't when it originally aired.)

#1170 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,512 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 06:11 PM

I actually have two versions of it on my backup drive:

Attached Files

Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#1171 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 09:22 AM

Thank you, RJ!  That's greatly appreciated!

I downloaded both, and I'll read them when I get the chance.

#1172 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,512 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 05:04 PM

You're very welcome.  Glad I could help.  :)
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Demigods

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users