Yes Janeta, play! We need more people!

#42 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 11:20 PM

And plug it!  Plug it shamelessly! :D
Sailing free, boundless glimmer, golden whispers, fiery poise, delicate balance, grave and true, bound by earth, feared horizons, courageous steps unknown, shimmering future hidden yet unveiled....

I think you're the first female cast member to *insist* on playing a guy ;) - Iolanthe, on my cross-casting obsession.

This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, this other Eden, demi-paradise, this fortress built by Nature for herself... - John of Gaunt, Act II, Scene I, Richard II

"I think perhaps that was a sub-optimal phrasing for the maintenance of harmony within the collective." - Omega, here

"Courtesy is how we got civilized. The blind assertion of rights is what threatens to decivilize us. Everybody's got lots of rights that are set out legally. Responsibilities are not enumerated, for good reason, but they are set into the social fabric. Is it such a sacrifice to not be an a**hole?" - Jenny Smith on Usenet, via Jid, via Kathy

#43 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 07:57 PM

Hrm.....do I dare join? :wink:

I'd like to bring my Trancer Nietzchean character, Erica, over...this could be happening sometime during the six months that she was out looking for her sister.  I hinted that she'd had adventures in between leaving home/running away and ending up on Kroyous.  I'll make up the pride and her parents, but they won't transfer to the Trancer RP since the character family was Rae's first.

Would that work, Anakam?

Erica DuBouvoir

Posted Image

Name:  Erica DuBouvoir

Ht: 5' 7"       Wt: 125       Marital Status:  Single

Hair: Shoulder length blonde hair with light purple highlights (or other colors depending on what she wants; yes, has the hair nanos),  

Scars/ Birth Marks/ Tattoos:  None

Body Build: Slender build, firm muscles but slight

Profession: None at the moment

Known Skills: Learning to pilot fighters before leaving home; weapons; flying other types of ships

Relatives:  Father and mother back home; older sister, Celeste

Known History: She has left home to get away from her parents looking for her sister. She is making some contacts and "friends" along the way, and learning some sneaking and thieving skills, as well as other necessary abilities. She loves to find out information and is very persuasive....either that or people get so annoyed with her chattering that they just tell her stuff so she'll go away. Can fight but prefers to shop and explore and have fun. She's excited about seeing the Universe and meeting people.

Erica is very outgoing and outspoken. Very talkative for a Nietszchean. Kinda bouncy and always wanting to know things. Not a typical Niet teenager, but reminiscent of an Earth teenager with some Nietzschean qualities.

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 14 August 2005 - 07:57 PM.

#44 charli

charli

The OFFICIAL coffee snob...

• Islander
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 11:22 PM

Janeta Siri, on Aug 12 2005, 09:04 PM, said:

*pokes head in* is it to late to join?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

^^ Yeah, Janeta!  Love to have ya!

And Nikki Peppermint!  I've read some of your character's exploits!  Welcome!  

I can't wait to get started, but we still need another character or two!

Any of you can convince a guy to play or is this primarily a female dominated planet? :lol:
Posted Image
Going Under now updated!

#45 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 08:05 PM

*waves desperately at Ilphi, A Karas, Rommie, et al*

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wacko:

Nikki--excellent! ;)  :devil:  You going to have Erica make trouble? ;)

#46 charli

charli

• Islander
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 08:15 PM

So maybe we could have a "girls only" planet w/ Shea's character sneaking her man in... :devil:
Posted Image
Going Under now updated!

#47 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 02:29 AM

My brain just did all sorts of strange things with that. ;)

*is a very bad person* :blush:
Sailing free, boundless glimmer, golden whispers, fiery poise, delicate balance, grave and true, bound by earth, feared horizons, courageous steps unknown, shimmering future hidden yet unveiled....

I think you're the first female cast member to *insist* on playing a guy ;) - Iolanthe, on my cross-casting obsession.

This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, this other Eden, demi-paradise, this fortress built by Nature for herself... - John of Gaunt, Act II, Scene I, Richard II

"I think perhaps that was a sub-optimal phrasing for the maintenance of harmony within the collective." - Omega, here

"Courtesy is how we got civilized. The blind assertion of rights is what threatens to decivilize us. Everybody's got lots of rights that are set out legally. Responsibilities are not enumerated, for good reason, but they are set into the social fabric. Is it such a sacrifice to not be an a**hole?" - Jenny Smith on Usenet, via Jid, via Kathy

#48 charli

charli

• Islander
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 05:22 PM

Bad, Anakam, bad!! :lol:

So...  when can we get this thing started?  My hubby says if we can prove to him that a character interaction won't be boring, he'll play.  He is of the genre of men who believe that CI means no action means women gossiping means boring...

Maybe if we can prov otherwise, somehow?  We can get some more folks to play along...  I'm tired of begging the few guys I know on the board to play.
Posted Image
Going Under now updated!

#49 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 12:24 AM

We can have some fights.  Or barfights.  Or sex.  Or something.

CI can and usually does include just about anything... there were very long CI threads on the Slipstream RP forum in its heyday, I understand, although I've never had a good chance to read them. ;)

BTW Janeta, are you playing?

#50 charli

charli

• Islander
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 07:35 PM

Okay, Anakam, I PMed Janeta to see if she was still interested...
Posted Image
Going Under now updated!

#51 janeta-marie siri

janeta-marie siri
  • Islander
  • 4,932 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 09:53 PM

oops

Edited by Janeta Siri, 19 August 2005 - 09:56 PM.

The golden Trancer

Purple duck have no place in kitchen... amen.

#52 janeta-marie siri

janeta-marie siri
  • Islander
  • 4,932 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 09:56 PM

Janeta Siri, on Aug 19 2005, 07:53 PM, said:

Sorry, RL's been busy, and The only reason I'm at my cmputer now is because I got hurt in judo :p

Name: Tanrielle (tanra) Samantha Terrace

Ht: 5' 4"

Wt: 114

Marital Status: Single

Eyes: grey

Hair: Bright red hair that goes down to her waist, usually straight.

Scars/ Birth Marks/ Tattoos:none

Body Build: Short and skinny, of average strength

Profession: unemployed.

Known Skills: Can fight well with guns, but is best with daggers/knives. Can fly well, but hopelessly bad at treating wounds.

Relatives: No parent's, a twin sister named Verity who's current location is unknown.

Known History: Her Planet has been overrun by Nietszcheans when she was 12, but, oddly enough, she remember's nothing. She escaped on a freighter, and has been working odd jobs ever sinse. Tanra has a slight shopping problem, and spends a lot of time in debt. She enjoys a good arguement, but hardly speaks unless she needs to.Tanrielle is constantly trying to find out about her past, Since neither she nor her sister remember much about her home planet. Tanra can easily mask most of her emotions, but is unusually sarcastic when angry or hurt.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The golden Trancer

#53 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 12:59 AM

Human, Janeta? :)

And thanks, charli. :D

#54 janeta-marie siri

janeta-marie siri
  • Islander
  • 4,932 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 12:10 PM

oops :p

forgot that part :rolleyes:

Definatly human :D
The golden Trancer

#55 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 04:40 PM

Thanks. ;)

#56 Psyche

Psyche
  • Islander
  • 13,556 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 11:13 PM

*squee* Characters!

Charli- Knowing the story with my character, it would mroe likely be Mark tagging along or else. :p

#57 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 11:22 PM

K, we have five definite characters, and they are indeed all female.... :wacko:

Nikki and Mikoto, what pride is each of your characters from?  

I'll be dropping in with some random NPC's for entertainment, I suspect. ;)  Or, erm, to make things too dramatic, or something. :devil:

charli, if hubby's still interested.... :whistle:  (He's welcome to see how it goes for a while; the great thing about CI is that you can join pretty much anytime, as long as a character profile is provided beforehand.)

Everyone be sure they know RPG etiquette for EI, since I'm likely to start the thread soon.  Joint posts are welcome, although they probably wouldn't make much sense early in the game.

#58 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 08:29 PM

I've not had much time to think about Erica's background  :Oo:. Life got really busy...I'll try this weekend or sometime this week...to get something going.  But I'll be posting sparsely, so I'd suggest not interacting with me too much until I get a schedule going!!

#59 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 10:47 PM

Okay, thanks, Nikki; I don't absolutely have to know, but it could prove useful... and I'm not going to be online as much as usual, either, with presemester stuff and then actual work.... :wacko:

#60 Psyche

Psyche
  • Islander
  • 13,556 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 11:27 PM

I didn't know much of my character's background when I posted the profile, thats why its vague. Now its vague cuz Andra wants to be secretive about it. Though you can ask Charli if you don't believe Andra told me anything, lol

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users