• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#81 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 11:21 PM

I'm not playing any major characters.  ;)  Grean is, um, male, and allegedly human.  Or at least he was the last time he took a shower.  :devil:

(I'm likely to show up as, like 10 people during the RP, just to add variety.  There's no way I can provide a full character profile for all of them; I'll try to make the gender, species, and likely attitude clear.  Grean is a bit of a jerk.)
Sailing free, boundless glimmer, golden whispers, fiery poise, delicate balance, grave and true, bound by earth, feared horizons, courageous steps unknown, shimmering future hidden yet unveiled....

I think you're the first female cast member to *insist* on playing a guy ;) - Iolanthe, on my cross-casting obsession.

This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, this other Eden, demi-paradise, this fortress built by Nature for herself... - John of Gaunt, Act II, Scene I, Richard II

"I think perhaps that was a sub-optimal phrasing for the maintenance of harmony within the collective." - Omega, here

"Courtesy is how we got civilized. The blind assertion of rights is what threatens to decivilize us. Everybody's got lots of rights that are set out legally. Responsibilities are not enumerated, for good reason, but they are set into the social fabric. Is it such a sacrifice to not be an a**hole?" - Jenny Smith on Usenet, via Jid, via Kathy

#82 charli

charli

The OFFICIAL coffee snob...

• Islander
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 10:50 AM

Okay, so yeah...

I'm stooopid!

Can't figure out how to drop the sig...
Posted Image
Going Under now updated!

#83 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 12:26 PM

When you post, there's a box at the bottom that says 'enable signature'.  It's checked by default on fast reply and regular reply.  Uncheck it. :)
Sailing free, boundless glimmer, golden whispers, fiery poise, delicate balance, grave and true, bound by earth, feared horizons, courageous steps unknown, shimmering future hidden yet unveiled....

I think you're the first female cast member to *insist* on playing a guy ;) - Iolanthe, on my cross-casting obsession.

This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, this other Eden, demi-paradise, this fortress built by Nature for herself... - John of Gaunt, Act II, Scene I, Richard II

"I think perhaps that was a sub-optimal phrasing for the maintenance of harmony within the collective." - Omega, here

"Courtesy is how we got civilized. The blind assertion of rights is what threatens to decivilize us. Everybody's got lots of rights that are set out legally. Responsibilities are not enumerated, for good reason, but they are set into the social fabric. Is it such a sacrifice to not be an a**hole?" - Jenny Smith on Usenet, via Jid, via Kathy

#84 HappyBunny

HappyBunny

It's HappyBunny!

• Islander
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 01:42 PM

Hey all I have been working on a character. I was kind of nurvous cause I have never done this, then Dad joined in! LOL!  :lol:

Can I play? I got a character, which is more than dad!  :p Hehe.

:look:  (p.s. theHarper is my dad)
Skool makes you sooper smartt!   I love boys. They're so stupid. When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes. IS THAT REALLY YOUR FACE?????? I'm sooooo sorry!
-HappyBunny.

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.... stupid lamb" -Twilight, Stephenie Meyer.

Switzerland, for Twilighters.
In the boardwalk.

#85 Psyche

Psyche
  • Islander
  • 13,556 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 05:40 PM

Yeah I noticed Grean is a bit of a jerk. Will he be terrorizing Andra often? ;)

#86 theharper

theharper
  • Just Washed Ashore
  • 49 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 10:29 PM

Okay, here I am...

NAME:  John

RACE:  neo-hippie, human, from Earth~ Berkley, CA, USA

APPEARANCE:  6'1"  long gray hair, ponytail, scruffy beard, usually wears tie-dyed shirts and holey jeans, sandals

RELIGION:  Zen/Christianity

POLITICAL AFFILIATION:  None (tending liberal)

DISLIKES:  drifts

FAMILY:  "We're all brothers and sisters..."

PERSONAL HISTORY:  Hitched a ride to next planet and bum threw him out on this lousy drift.
It's not easy being a super genius!!!!

#87 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 11:32 PM

Psyche, on Aug 31 2005, 11:40 PM, said:

Yeah I noticed Grean is a bit of a jerk. Will he be terrorizing Andra often? ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He'll probably be an @$$hole and a womanizer till one of you kills him or imprisons him or he, erm, randomly dies.  We'll see which one would be more useful.  :devil:

HappyBunny--sure!  Just post your character profile and read the RP'ing guidelines... if you have any questions, ask 'em here before you post in the thread. :)

theharper--niiiiice.  Guy who hates drifts on a drift?  :devil:

Edited by Anakam, 31 August 2005 - 11:33 PM.

#88 HappyBunny

HappyBunny

It's HappyBunny!

• Islander
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 12:48 PM

Okay here is my chick...

Name, if known:  Enya Lee Aedan. Goes by Aedan.

Nationality/Race (If Niet, please include Pride):  Human, from Earth, U.S.A. Alabama

Religion (if any): Christian.

Family Member(s): One long lost cousin from Boston. He escaped on a cargo ship.

Personality: Space Redneck, tomboy,

Likes: Guns, likes to work on ships as an engineer, scifi- old episodes of Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate SG1, and The 4400 that were written as Holo-novels, Beagles,

Dislikes: Stupid people, people that donít watch scifi-holo-novels, people that call Earthers bad names,

History (brief): Grew up on Earth, lost most family, escaped on a cargo ship, (just like her cousin.)

Appearance: Medium length curly red hair, dark brown eyes, 5í6,

Notes: Has a deep southern accent and wants to be a pilot.
Skool makes you sooper smartt!   I love boys. They're so stupid. When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes. IS THAT REALLY YOUR FACE?????? I'm sooooo sorry!
-HappyBunny.

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.... stupid lamb" -Twilight, Stephenie Meyer.

In the boardwalk.

#89 charli

charli

• Islander
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 12:50 PM

Hey, everyone!  We've had some really humorous moments here...  BUT!  I'm bored!  Let's DO something!  

Anakam?  HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

#90 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 02:47 PM

Afternoon, there, charli! ;)

Um... hrm.  Well, I could drop some more NPC's on you guys and have them start brawling... or Sera could turn into a spy for <insert species/company of choice here> or Sera could bounce John for bad cooking after accidentally eating one of his dishes..... ;)

Or, since it's some random drift, we could get attacked by species X.

Just some quick thoughts.  I'll try to be online enough today and tomorrow to follow up. :)

#91 charli

charli

• Islander
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 09:47 PM

Hey, dear!  Whatever you think is best.  I'm bored.  LOL!  And it's developed into a family thing!  I'm thinking that Shea has deserted us for some reason.  I'll try to find her...

Anyway, thanks!

#92 kevin's Little minx

kevin's Little minx
  • Just Washed Ashore
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 03:54 PM

am i too late?

if not can i join in I am new to all this if someone can teach me
Posted Image

#93 Psyche

Psyche
  • Islander
  • 13,556 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 09:45 PM

Sorry I kind of forgot about the game... I'm really sorry.

#94 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 09:45 PM

It's okay, Shea.

Someone give me a poke when we're ready to go again... midterm's done, so I can do nothing of consequence for another five weeks now.  :whistle:

kevin's Little minx--have you read the RP guidelines and other stickied stuff, and the actual Character Interaction thread?  If you haven't, read them and let me know what questions you've got.  You can also probably ask Nikki too. :)

#95 Psyche

Psyche
  • Islander
  • 13,556 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 09:51 PM

Well now we gotta wait for Charli and HB.

#96 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 11:03 AM

Yeppers. ;)

#97 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 10:45 AM

*bump*

Dead?  Not dead?

#98 HappyBunny

HappyBunny

It's HappyBunny!

• Islander
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 08:50 AM

Wait for us? LOL! I didn't think we were still doing it! I would love to restart it!!! Just tell me when!
-HappyBunny.

In the boardwalk.

#99 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 11:46 AM

Ayep.  Just waiting till the rest of you had time again--it's a character interaction, no point in doing it with the GM just playing people.  :D

#100 charli

charli

• Islander
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 01:49 PM

Hey!  I thought every one was bored with it!  I'm ready when y'all are!  Let me know when you wanna start!

Umm...  question?  

Anakam, can you like throw in a bit of action somewhere along the way?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users