Harperchondriacs RP

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

#21 Psyche

Psyche
  • Islander
  • 13,556 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 06:56 PM

Well that sucks. Would the big plain be anywhere near Boston?

Or it could be Saskatchewan! I know all about Saskatchewan!

Do we have a cinema? What all do we have in our little Ward-in-the-middle-of-nowhere?

#22 Psyche

Psyche
  • Islander
  • 13,556 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:02 PM

Oh and what is the tone of the RP? It has a serious backstory but is the RP itself serious or less serious, more fun?

#23 Lyric of Delphi

Lyric of Delphi

A little too much LDS

• Islander
  • 9,092 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:06 PM

And are we all just crazy? Is it really a mental ward? If so, why are we all having the same hallucinations?

#24 Hawkeye

Hawkeye

I regret I have but one life to waste infront of videogames.

• Islander
  • 8,278 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:07 PM

cause its a group hallucination :p~ they have them in star trek all the time ;)
Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits, and Are melted into air, into thin air; And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind.

Posted Image

#25 Psyche

Psyche
  • Islander
  • 13,556 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:08 PM

In our Ward, in Boston/Saskatchewan. ;)

#26 Callie_Cat

Callie_Cat

Forever bored out of my mind!

• Islander
  • 3,677 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:09 PM

We're having the same hallucinations because we're all wierdly connected because we're all amazing! :p LOL! I duno, that'd be cool if it were a metal ward, but I think it's just a big building filled with people that should be in a mental ward! :p LOL!

#27 Lyric of Delphi

Lyric of Delphi

A little too much LDS

• Islander
  • 9,092 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:20 PM

wow, what if we're all a bunch of experiments in psychic..ness?

#28 szhismine

szhismine

why must you hurt me in this way Harry...

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:23 PM

you people are too curious... LOL. :p

stop trying to guess where the Ward is.

*cough*iwasthinkingNewZealandactually*cough* :angel:

in the Ward we have everything we need and want. ;) we have a lovely entertainment center that airs movies that aren't out on DVD yet (the advantages of technology ;) ). it's well protected (it'll be described in the game eventually) and every week new clothes get teleported into a mini-mall that's in the basement. (don't ask me how :lol: ) think Star Trek. ;)

the RP is serious, but not *that* serious, there has to be some relief every so often. ;) we do have fun moments.

we're crazy, but not *that* crazy, it's not a mental hospital but we do have an infirmary and a section for those who go totally off the wall, and no hallucinations, although maybe eventually a hallucinogen will be introduced to some 'chondriacs. :p
Neville: "My grandmother forbids me from using raunchy language."
Harry: "Well your grandmother is a Blast-Ended Skank!"
Neville: *GASP*
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Hermione: "What's your problem Harry?"
Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#29 Lyric of Delphi

Lyric of Delphi

A little too much LDS

• Islander
  • 9,092 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:25 PM

Ooh!!!! I like that location!!!!!

And I'm afraid I still don't get it. Would it essentially be what transpires in the ward in RP form?

#30 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:26 PM

^nope. :devil:

all will be explained soon...
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#31 Callie_Cat

Callie_Cat

Forever bored out of my mind!

• Islander
  • 3,677 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:29 PM

Okay, I like the location, and I think I understand... and since you said that it's semi-serious it can't be like what happens in the ward... I don't see much seriousness there. lol

And that soon you're talking about, it's not happening soon enough! :p LOL! J/K! I can't wait for this to start, hopefully once it does start I don't screw it up with my newbieness to the whole thing. lol

Edited by Callie_Cat, 28 August 2005 - 07:30 PM.

#32 Lyric of Delphi

Lyric of Delphi

A little too much LDS

• Islander
  • 9,092 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:32 PM

We'll all be newbies together!

And you better hurry up, szh, my patience grows thin. ;)

#33 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:33 PM

well i want to wait for at least 2 more days... though i doubt i will. :lol: i'm thinking tomorrow.

#34 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:33 PM

callie-- you won't screw up, just be yourself at a whole new level. :lol:

#35 Hawkeye

Hawkeye

I regret I have but one life to waste infront of videogames.

• Islander
  • 8,278 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:40 PM

I'm shallow, I don't have more than one level!! :p~

don't worry Callie, I'm more likely to screw it up ;)

Edited by hawkeye, 28 August 2005 - 07:40 PM.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits, and Are melted into air, into thin air; And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind.

Posted Image

#36 Lyric of Delphi

Lyric of Delphi

A little too much LDS

• Islander
  • 9,092 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:42 PM

yay! Tomorrow!

#37 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 09:04 PM

hehe :D

#38 Psyche

Psyche
  • Islander
  • 13,556 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 11:44 PM

Wow... lots of technoology to keep running *daunting task* Do I have Harper clones under my command to help keep everything running?

#39 Cheile

Cheile

proud J/Cer ~ ten years and counting

• Islander
  • 10,776 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 11:54 PM

i know how to RPG....just not used to it on a msg board.

Posted Image

"Andromeda may be over but it's not dead. Not as long as we have fanfic writers dedicated to keeping it alive.  Whether you accept everything as canon or stop at a certain point. Whether you accept and enjoy Nu Drom or only accept Classic Drom, it will never be over.  Not as long as we have each other [and Beka], who binds us all together." ~ Mary Rose

Twitter * Facebook * ExIsle at Facebook

icon by mercscilla @ LJ

#40 Brit

Brit

Born too Soon

• Islander
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 03:20 AM

I'm intrigued.  Brit, old enough to know better :p  5'3" Very long reddish brown hair.  Hazel veering towards greenish brown eyes.  Average build.  

Attributes:  Can drive a car with a gear stick  :lol:

Not a medic but I have a lot of medical knowledge.  Lieutenant in the Royal Naval Reserve (not sure how useful that would be).  Used to be a radio operator.

If I could remember any good quotes I would put one here!!!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users