Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 07:16 AM

*Is curious despite herself.*  :crazy:
Rejected and gone.

#42 Hawkeye

Hawkeye

I regret I have but one life to waste infront of videogames.

• Islander
  • 8,278 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 07:48 AM

Hey Shea, you've got me and Lyric, science dude and chick to help keep things running ;)
Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits, and Are melted into air, into thin air; And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind.

Posted Image

#43 szhismine

szhismine

why must you hurt me in this way Harry...

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 08:39 AM

shea-- you do have a Harper clone or two to help you. ;)
Neville: "My grandmother forbids me from using raunchy language."
Harry: "Well your grandmother is a Blast-Ended Skank!"
Neville: *GASP*
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Hermione: "What's your problem Harry?"
Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#44 GCross2432

GCross2432

Half-Nietzschean, Half-Fangirl

• Islander
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 09:32 AM

Okay, here is... teh infoness!

Name: Vana Telcontar (For those wondering, Vana is a nickname, Telcontar is said-nickname's last name. Lol Vana works just fine, folks.)

Age:(You all know this by now anyway, and I have no fear of any of you stalking me) 16, going on 17 (No Sound of Music jokes, eh? Lol I'll do them myself!)

Appearance: Blue-gray eyes that go from blue to gray, and sometimes green(yes, it's possible); 5' 4 3/4"; dirty blond hair with gold and red highlights falling to an inch or so below her shoulderblades; REALLY pale skin(if I'm in a bright enough light and wet, I'm transparent enough to see my veins. *Looks in slight annoyance at her boyfriend for tracing the veins in her leg after swimming* Lol) with scattered beauty marks everywhere.

Suggestions: Since I am a Rhadical/Trancer as well as a Harperchondriac, I was wondering if- should one or both of those factions be destroyed- I could have taken refuge in my last real "home" after having just barely escaped the radical(not Rhadical) and INS assassins who destroyed my other homes on EI. Or, in the event that they're all fine and dandy, maybe some of us have split up, chosen hidden homes in order to preserve at least a few members of said-factions for the day when ExIsle will surely rise again.

Yay for Harperchondiracs rp!

~ V.

P.S. Am I approved?

Edited by GCross2432, 29 August 2005 - 09:33 AM.

Harperchondriac, Rhadical, Trancer, Kludge, X-Man, Browncoat, Pirateer, Elf, DS9er, CSI, Atlantean

Keeper of...
The Keys of the Universes
The Everlasting Sun
Carson's Laptop
The songs October, So Close, and Breathe No More
Pippin's Voice and Accent
X-men AUs & Kurt's Tail
Jack's Swagger

Icon by MurdocsAngel

#45 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 09:41 AM

Since I am a Rhadical/Trancer as well as a Harperchondriac, I was wondering if- should one or both of those factions be destroyed- I could have taken refuge in my last real "home" after having just barely escaped the radical(not Rhadical) and INS assassins who destroyed my other homes on EI. Or, in the event that they're all fine and dandy, maybe some of us have split up, chosen hidden homes in order to preserve at least a few members of said-factions for the day when ExIsle will surely rise again.

that sounds great. :D you can choose which one of those outcomes you want. ;)

and of course you're approved. ;)
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#46 GCross2432

GCross2432

• Islander
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 09:50 AM

Hm... seeing as Hawk is also a Tracner, and I know Shea is a Rhadical, it's not just up to me to decide the fate of our groups. Therefore, I think I'll go with some of us went into hiding instead of sticking together. It just so happens that Shea, Hawk and I are all hanging here. Lol So we know that the factions have been partially destroyed but are mostly just in-hiding elsewhere.

~ V.
Harperchondriac, Rhadical, Trancer, Kludge, X-Man, Browncoat, Pirateer, Elf, DS9er, CSI, Atlantean

Keeper of...
The Everlasting Sun
Carson's Laptop
X-men AUs & Kurt's Tail
Jack's Swagger

Icon by MurdocsAngel

#47 Hawkeye

Hawkeye

I regret I have but one life to waste infront of videogames.

• Islander
  • 8,278 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 09:50 AM

Maybe it doesnt matter. The other factions are either destroyed or scattered, so we couldnt find them if we wanted to. gives those of us that belonged to more than one faction a chance for some angst ;)
Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits, and Are melted into air, into thin air; And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind.

Posted Image

#48 GCross2432

GCross2432

• Islander
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 09:57 AM

Lol Indeed. ^_~ And at least we know the Ward is safe, so we have a home to go to.

~ V.

Keeper of...
The Everlasting Sun
Carson's Laptop
X-men AUs & Kurt's Tail
Jack's Swagger

Icon by MurdocsAngel

#49 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,191 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 10:19 AM

Just a heads up, as I took a peek at your new game, make sure not to put your signatures in the games themselves. It detracts from the game, and makes it that much longer to read. There's a thread about it in the RP forum, so make sure to check it out. :)

Good start so far. ^_^

Rommie :cylon:
Posted Image

#50 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 10:23 AM

Okay, we need to talk about the Trancers being destroyed or scattered!!  :angry:

Not really, you people have fun. :)

Edited by Lover of Purple, 29 August 2005 - 10:23 AM.

#51 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,191 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 10:39 AM

The same could be said for the Romans, them being in the Trancer RP now............. ;)

Rommie :happy:
Posted Image

#52 Brit

Brit

Born too Soon

• Islander
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 10:44 AM

Angst sounds good to me.

#53 GCross2432

GCross2432

• Islander
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 10:47 AM

Lol Hey, *Holds up hands at LoP's onslaught* I didn't kill them all off, they're just in hiding, like Trance was from her past. We're protecting ourselves and our clan.

EDIT: Oh, and that's RSG. I compeletely forgot to remove it! *Runs to do that now*

EDIT 2: THANKS not THAT'S. Grrr... *Slaps the word off the page*

~ V.

Edited by GCross2432, 30 August 2005 - 08:08 AM.

Keeper of...
The Everlasting Sun
Carson's Laptop
X-men AUs & Kurt's Tail
Jack's Swagger

Icon by MurdocsAngel

#54 Cheile

Cheile

proud J/Cer ~ ten years and counting

• Islander
  • 10,776 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 11:39 AM

can i be like info chick, szh?  since i've been online for going on eight years i feel like i know half the Internet :lol:  i could have helpful contacts who are not 'chondis and ppl who have info on the enemy and stuff.

what say you? :)

Posted Image

"Andromeda may be over but it's not dead. Not as long as we have fanfic writers dedicated to keeping it alive.  Whether you accept everything as canon or stop at a certain point. Whether you accept and enjoy Nu Drom or only accept Classic Drom, it will never be over.  Not as long as we have each other [and Beka], who binds us all together." ~ Mary Rose

Twitter * Facebook * ExIsle at Facebook

icon by mercscilla @ LJ

#55 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 11:59 AM

^ aye! ;)

#56 Psyche

Psyche
  • Islander
  • 13,556 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 05:13 PM

Since I'm the leader of the Rhadicals... um I was a 'chondi first so I guess... Okay I confess, I never got this far. We'll figure it out later.

#57 Cheile

Cheile

proud J/Cer ~ ten years and counting

• Islander
  • 10,776 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 07:17 PM

^ well unless the leaders make noble sacrifices, they sometimes survive catastrophe, so....there's your explanation. :D

Posted Image

"Andromeda may be over but it's not dead. Not as long as we have fanfic writers dedicated to keeping it alive.  Whether you accept everything as canon or stop at a certain point. Whether you accept and enjoy Nu Drom or only accept Classic Drom, it will never be over.  Not as long as we have each other [and Beka], who binds us all together." ~ Mary Rose

Twitter * Facebook * ExIsle at Facebook

icon by mercscilla @ LJ

#58 janeta-marie siri

janeta-marie siri
  • Islander
  • 4,932 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 11:15 PM

how could I not have noticed this sooner? :suspect:

Could I join into the RPG? :D
The golden Trancer

Purple duck have no place in kitchen... amen.

#59 GCross2432

GCross2432

• Islander
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 08:13 AM

Yeah, don't worry on that Shea. I'll protect you! *Pulls out the boneblades she was gifted and slips them on* And yeah, it's simply possible that we've disbanded, as I said, which means that everyone is in hiding. Therefore, you being the leader of the Rhadicals and hiding with the 'Chondri's is quite plausible.

Problem solved! ^___^

And from what I understand, any Harperchondriac can join, 'Neta, as long as they have time enough to post here! ^_^

~ V.

Keeper of...
The Everlasting Sun
Carson's Laptop
X-men AUs & Kurt's Tail
Jack's Swagger

Icon by MurdocsAngel

#60 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 08:59 AM

Janeta!!! :D

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users