• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Natolii

Natolii
  • Islander
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 09:44 AM

http://www.turnto10....283/detail.html

COLUMBUS, Ga. -- Habitat for Humanity leaders say they plan to build thousands of homes along the Gulf Coast in what could be the organization's largest construction project ever.

Habitat plans to launch "Operation Home Delivery" later this month in Jackson, Miss. -- where it will assemble housing frames and put them on trucks bound for Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.

"I have on this board written pages and pages pointing out the science, and I will be dammed if I am going to attempt to reach closed minds that donít even know how to use a reference library." -emsparks (Fenton E. Magill, dec. 1/25/07 - Love you Dad)

#2 Spectacles

Spectacles
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 9,632 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 09:52 AM

Good to hear this.
"Facts are stupid things." -Ronald Reagan at the 1988 Republican National Convention, attempting to quote John Adams, who said, "Facts are stubborn things"

"Although health care enrollment is actually going pretty well at this point, thousands and maybe millions of Americans have failed to sign up for coverage because they believe the false horror stories they keep hearing." -- Paul Krugman

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Katrina, Habitat for Humanity

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users