Katrina Top News 2005 Mayor Ray Nagan New Orleans

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 10:47 AM

Against my better judgement I edited the post...although I really don't think I should've had to...But since the mods don't like hearing negative comments about Nagin....I thought I'd change my tone a little bit.

:sarcasm:

Nagin is so wonderful...just a wonderful as Hitler. He's the best. He debliberately did NOT wait until the last second to order the evacuation....He's the best, really he is. Almost on par with Hitler. Although Hitler was NOT responsible for millions of deaths...after all, can't criticize public leaders right, even dead ones.

:sarcasm:

God, that made me gag just typing it.
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#22 foborg

foborg
  • Islander
  • 2,263 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 10:51 AM

http://en.wikipedia....odwin's_law
Please don't spoil future episodes, even if they've been previewed.

#23 Godeskian

Godeskian

You'll be seein' rainbooms

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 11:58 AM

LORD of the SWORD, on Sep 9 2005, 04:47 PM, said:

But since the mods don't like hearing negative comments about Nagin

That's unfair LoTS. plenty of people make negative comments about him without resorting to threats of violence. That was what prompted the issue, not negativity.

Edited by Godeskian, 09 September 2005 - 11:58 AM.

Defy Gravity!

The Doctor: The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles... and that's a theory. Nine hundred years and I've never seen one yet, but this will do me.

#24 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 02:10 PM

Godeskian, on Sep 9 2005, 11:58 AM, said:

That's unfair LoTS. plenty of people make negative comments about him without resorting to threats of violence. That was what prompted the issue, not negativity.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're right, it was unfair to lump all the mods together. For that I do truly apologize. As I've said though...I DID NOT THREATEN!

But mainly what has me pissed off is the heavy handedness and tone of that PM. If that had been the 2nd, or third, fine...but for it being the first one...HELL NO! I wouldn't tolerate that from my own family members, I'll be GODD*MNED if I'm going to take it from that mod.
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#25 darthsikle

darthsikle
  • Dead account
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 02:23 PM

LORD of the SWORD, on Sep 7 2005, 01:40 PM, said:

This man seriously needs to be....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Needs to what??  What am I missing here??  Is this an inside joke or something?
Goodbye.

#26 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 02:26 PM

darthsikle, on Sep 9 2005, 02:23 PM, said:

LORD of the SWORD, on Sep 7 2005, 01:40 PM, said:

This man seriously needs to be....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Needs to what??  What am I missing here??  Is this an inside joke or something?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What you missing is nothing. Read the comments of my thread that come after that.

Course according to a certain mod who ASSUMED I was threatening the mayor it led to a whole big explosion. Well, we all know what happens when people assume things don't we.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Katrina, Top News 2005, Mayor Ray Nagan, New Orleans

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users