• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#41 Scathach

Scathach
  • Islander
  • 567 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 01:45 PM

Thanks for the welcome Nkki(aka you know who) :D
Don't worry she won't eat the bird girl-she may chase her around a bit when she's in leopard form just to see how fast she can run or if she can fly but she won't eat her.

#42 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 01:57 PM

Ok, Ilana, but just remember that Silver has been a weretigress for at least 100 years. :devil: You don't stand a chance.

Eyeballs Shayna, sorry Shayna, Silver prefers venison because birds are just too hard to catch and she always seems to get feathers stuck in her teeth. ;) :D

#43 Godeskian

Godeskian

You'll be seein' rainbooms

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 01:57 PM

Welcome Ilana,

and don't worry, characters grow as they are played. I'm sure you'rs will fit right in with the rest of us weirdos.

#44 Gaiate

Gaiate

Spirit Blade

• Islander
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 02:08 PM

^Most definitely!  We can always use new blood. :devil:  :p

--Te
"This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis--vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V." -- V, making an first impression

"Dude . . . that was cool." -- My first impression of V

#45 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 04:36 PM

LOL!!!

Rommie:  :p  The bird is too skinny to have much meat anyway. ;)

Ilana: LOL!! It's a deal.  Race ya!!! :D

LT: Tickles the white weretiger with a feather.  Watches the tiger get a silly grin on her face. ;)

Te: LOL!! Considering there's vampires in our story...... ;) New blood indeed!!!

#46 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 04:46 PM

Playfully snaps at the hand wielding the feather....I could always make an exception....:devil:

#47 Shalamar

Shalamar

Last Star to the Left and Straight on till Morning

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 05:19 PM

GM laughs herself silly at the antics of the Players in the Game.

Glad you are having fun!

#48 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 05:26 PM

The ghost of the sadly departed Sergei licks his lips and grins at Shayna :D :D

#49 Shalamar

Shalamar

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 05:37 PM

GM chases ghost out of thread with threats of long booring readings of.....hrmmm..I know....Season 4 Andromeda scripts?

#50 silverwind

silverwind

Not the only one

• Islander
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 05:46 PM

Hey, no threatening ghosts, missy. :p  

Especially with S4 Andromeda scripts. :crazy: :barf:
Proud ally and supporter of Euro-snobs and international flakes.

Signs your coworker may be able to manipulate time:  "Is this the first time you've called here before?"

Signs your coworker needs to work on their vocabularly:  A:  "It opens up in Notepad and it's just jibberish."  B:  "So you can't understand it?"

#51 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 02:03 AM

Shalamar, on May 7 2003, 08:24 AM, said:

GM chases ghost out of thread with threats of long booring readings of.....hrmmm..I know....Season 4 Andromeda scripts?
LOL!! Thanks, Shal.  It's hard enough finding a place in the game without getting eaten up for dinner!! ;)

Glares hawkily at Sergie's ghost ;) Get it? ;) :D

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 08 May 2003 - 02:05 AM.

#52 Shalamar

Shalamar

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 06:53 AM

This is just to let every one know that I have asked Jid, as Forum Leader to please close the current Dark RP thread..only due to pain pill head I said first thing in the morning.  Jid if it is possible please close the thread at 9:00 a.m. your time...(trying to be more specific)

So every body can have a chance to get back to the Inn, or to the Inn...

(pokes Jono..that means you !)

just remember is spring, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, Lucas was nearly killed, the flowers are blooming, the weather is forecast to be perfect, love is in the air, the water, the food...there were terrible murders last night...

#53 Scathach

Scathach
  • Islander
  • 567 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 12:52 AM

Shal,
I just e-mailed my pic and bio of my were leopard Lalita to your yahoo addy.Please let me know if there is anything you think I should add or change since I am still trying to figure out how to play a were leopard.So how shall we introduce Lalita in the RP? Hopefully she can create chaos right from the start :devil:

#54 Gina

Gina

Crazy Theory Bender

• Islander
  • 3,008 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 01:15 AM

Shal? Do I just jump in or am I going to get a cue or something?

Gina
Shiney Happy Pod Person #90

Lets see if I can get this....

Harperchondriac, Bekaneer, Argosy, No. 2 Assassin, Lost faction person, and Trancer, I do beleive

#55 Scathach

Scathach
  • Islander
  • 567 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 05:55 PM

Just wanted to warn everyone that a very frustrated and agitated Lalita is some where in the zoo and may cause some chaos.I won't give anything away but all's I can say is you better have your running shoes on :devil:

#56 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 06:26 PM

Cool!! Shayna's going to work at the zoo soon...or volunteer rather.  I've been planning that for awhile as her first place to "observe".  I've even been researching zoos.  Watch for descriptions on the zoo soon, and some bizarre animals. ;) :D I'll see you there, Ilana!! :D

#57 Shalamar

Shalamar

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 12:39 AM

Here a little beastie you will see being trotted along on a leash...I can't (still) get into my Word...but this is a wee beastie native to the planet called a Thug Pig... They make mighty good eating, and apparently, if caught young enough can be domesticated into interesting  pets...especially if you have lots of food.  

Posted Image

#58 Scathach

Scathach
  • Islander
  • 567 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 03:24 AM

When is everyone else going to be at the zoo for the picnic? I can't wait to have Lalita chase Shayna around :D  :devil:

#59 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 04:00 AM

Give it some time ^^ should be sometime next week.

#60 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 04:29 AM

Ilana, on May 11 2003, 06:11 PM, said:

When is everyone else going to be at the zoo for the picnic? I can't wait to have Lalita chase Shayna around :D  :devil:
Erm....Shayna is a hunter for her people, carries daggers strapped to her body, and has sharp talons for nails on her hands....I'd be careful ;).  But she does love kitties. :D

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 12 May 2003 - 04:41 AM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users