• This topic is locked This topic is locked
59574 replies to this topic

#1 ElJay

ElJay

Harperchondriac

• Islander
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 20 January 2003 - 09:24 AM

Yep, Nureek - once you're a Haperchondriac, it's doubtful you will ever be "cured!"  Welcome to our new home, one and all.  I think I can be happy here --  :lilsmile: - they have Margarita's over in another thread  :D   So, where were we when we were so rudelly interrupted?  Oh Yeah!  Havin' a Birthday Party!  Hey, did anyone grab the cake or the Chocolate Harry?  I brought the Sparky!  Don't worry; I'll pop over to the old place and salvage the taps - have 'em installed in a jiffy.  Someone needs to find Lauriena and get her over here to re-install the theater sound system; we were in the middle of a movie marathon!
US VETERAN AND PROUD OF IT!

Chivalry is a matter of both deeds and words.

#2 szhismine

szhismine

why must you hurt me in this way Harry...

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 20 January 2003 - 05:01 PM

good to see ya, laur!

i got the soundtrack of 8 Mile today. a late b-day present from my friend. i keep listening to the first song over and over again. it's too good!

MW--since our Ward was crushed and destroyed after the fall of the Slipstream BBS (i'm imagining this whole thing like the fall of the Roman Empire), our precious museum was destroyed. Would you like to re-build it? There's a lifetime supply of sparky in it for you.   :thumbs:

Laur, Eljay--mind working on the Harper/Magog mural? I still have the plans. i'll help you.  :angel:  year supply of sparky all around!  :D

Paris--i think you're a little busy. but would you mind explaining the Yahoo! thing to me? i don't understand it. at all.  :crazy:

Neville: "My grandmother forbids me from using raunchy language."
Harry: "Well your grandmother is a Blast-Ended Skank!"
Neville: *GASP*
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Hermione: "What's your problem Harry?"
Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#3 Godeskian

Godeskian

You'll be seein' rainbooms

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 22 January 2003 - 02:55 AM

well heck, if you've ever wished harper pain so you can ooh and aww over him, (or enjoyed eps where that happened) then technically you could be a member

Defy Gravity!

The Doctor: The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles... and that's a theory. Nine hundred years and I've never seen one yet, but this will do me.

#4 Godeskian

Godeskian

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 22 January 2003 - 01:24 PM

an old  history teacher

that's great isn't it. He didn't just talk about history, he lived it :D

Defy Gravity!

The Doctor: The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles... and that's a theory. Nine hundred years and I've never seen one yet, but this will do me.

#5 Lauriena

Lauriena

its sorta like that...

• Islander
  • 3,359 posts

Posted 23 January 2003 - 11:02 PM

oh ya, question anyone know a good, updated on a regularaly site that has andromeda transcripts or good detailed summaries... like I said I haven't had time to watch tv in a couple weeks and my only downtime is late at night (way after prime time)... been trying to download the eps online but it takes forever!
Harperchondriac fashions for the angst lover in all of us
Posted Image
you're the one who ran over the bonsai with the lawn mower-the imporance of the proper dividing of household chores

#6 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 24 January 2003 - 11:44 AM

^yeah, i would prefer transcripts too. if they ever have a site with transcripts from DROM episodes, i'm there!
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#7 Godeskian

Godeskian

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 27 January 2003 - 03:34 AM

dammit, my regular Internet PC is broken, and i can't download new eps

i want my rommiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie

Defy Gravity!

#8 maryavatar

maryavatar

Peachy

• Islander
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 20 January 2003 - 10:51 AM

Hiya

Just before the 'stream closed down, I resigned from all factions.  Sorry folks, please take me off the list.

"When God made the arse, he didn't say, 'Hey, it's just your basic hinge, let's knock off early.' He said, 'Behold ye angels, I have created the arse. Throughout the ages to come, men and women shall grab hold of these, and shout my name.'"

#9 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 19 January 2003 - 07:19 PM

<font color='#000000'>okay, this is the new Harperchondriacs Ward. we'll worry about decoraing it later. here are all the members:
here's the master list:

szhismine: Supreme Commander, also known as Keeper of the Harper

Gina46: Captain, also known as Keeper of the Ouchies

Harper's Pixie: First Officer, also known as Keeper of the Medical Kit

Parisindy: First Lieutenant, also known as the Torturer

Trekken46: Second Lieutenant, also known as the Torturer's Aid

Dromy: ES officer, also known as Trance/Harper shipper

Rosie Avacado: Weapons Officer, also known as the Harpy Devil

Natasha Bennett: Admiral, also known as Beka/Harper shipper and Mistress of Slow Painful Death

Godeskin: Long Haired Hippy, also known as Keeper of the Bionic Eyes

Three Eyes Open: Freighter Pilot, also known as Keeper of the Sparky Cola

xoxlilangelxox: Chief Engineer, also known as Guardian of Machine Shop 17

fraggle: Private, also known as Keeper of Andromeda Schematics

Mercury's Winter: Third Lieutenant, also known as Keeper of the All Systems University Archives

Harper's: Private, also known as Harper's Pixie's Aid of the Medical Kit

Eljay: Chief Improvisor of Weapons and Tech, also known as Keeper of the Sauldering Wand

Brit: Captain, also known as Keeper of the Poisons

i_LOVE_harper: Private, also known as Keeper of Harper's Magog Medicine

Yvenna: Private, also known as Kisser of the Harper-Owies

MikeJoe: Private, also known as Keeper of the Tesseract Device

Gvambat: Lieutenant, also known as Keeper of Harper's Toolbelt

Tarandus: Lieutenant, also known as Keeper of The Gun That Killed Harper

Marissa: Major, also known as Keeper of the New Bayern Weissbraus

Darkniteangel:Lieutenant, also known as Keeper of the Evil Nanobots

lauriena: Sargent, also known as Keeper of the Electric Shock

iloveharper-he's mine: Sargent, also known as Keeper of the Knife that Stabbed Harper

Eridani2: Sargent, also known as Keeper of the Fire that burned Harper

Iron Chicken: Sargent, also known as Keeper of Harper's Uncounciousness

FlatlandDan: Sargent, also known as Keeper of the Harper's no-sun Parts

Taryn Wander'r: Freighter Pilot, also known as Keeper of the Electric Drill

SparkyColaKid: Engineer, also known as Keeper of Harper's Pillow Belongings

milky way kitten: Linguistics officer, also known as Keeper of the Jigsaw

cwcandromeda: Sargent, also known as Keeper of the Kick that gave Harper a Bruise

TrinityTheSheDevil: Engineer, also known as Keeper of the Punch that gave Harper a Black Eye

DataPort: Engineer, also known as Keeper of the Teeth of the Magog that Hurt Harper

SparklyWitch: Freighter Pilot, also known as Keeper of Harper's Hammer

Lauriel: Sargent, also known as Keeper of Harper's Guilt

Nureek: Sargent, aslo known as Keeper of the Tin Whistle

we have 35 members.

if anyone is one of these members, please say so. and remember, this is the new ward. the "never-ending thread". so let's all re-awaken our Harperchondriac spirit!

did anyone see "Delenda Est"? man, it's cool!

the cat came back, the very next day...

edited to add nureek (if i got your position wrong, tell me) and take off maryavatar.</font>

Edited by Corwin, 23 July 2006 - 02:43 PM.

#10 parisindy

parisindy

Uglier then homemade soup

• Islander
  • 8,032 posts

Posted 20 January 2003 - 02:00 PM

i've got stories for you lor i've just been to lazy to e-mail them...i'll get on it though
Hope Lives again, serving the pro-Andromeda fandom!!
Totally DBD!

"God bless Einstein, but I had to boost his theory just a little."
-Harper, Decay of the Angel

Remember that a good friend will come and  bail you out of
jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying,
       "Damn...that was fun!"
Posted Image proud member of the Celtic Kelp... 7672.5 miles and counting Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#11 Lauriena

Lauriena

its sorta like that...

• Islander
  • 3,359 posts

Posted 22 January 2003 - 10:14 AM

lol, although szhismine has proven our... intersting tastes in fiction continues to torture other favorite characters in other fiction.... yup we're werid

stopped by to say something but I forgot what it was... I still can't get the links to work but maybe it's just me :hehe:

Off to class... school is of the devil :devil:

Posted Image
you're the one who ran over the bonsai with the lawn mower-the imporance of the proper dividing of household chores

#12 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 22 January 2003 - 11:55 AM

{{{{Brit}}}}}

{{{Trekken}}}

glad to see you guys here!  :turn:

*sigh* history next. actually, i like history.  and the teacher is so funny. but he's really, really old.   :hehe:

SmirkMorgan--hello!

#13 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 23 January 2003 - 09:32 PM

ugh...stupid spoilers. they're a drug, i'm telling ya!  :eek:

because of Lady Maigrey, i now know how 'The Dark Backward' starts. and it has a interesting beginning which could be confusing, and i know what it is! ugh... :(

looks really cool where Harper is concerned, though.  :suspect:

#14 Godeskian

Godeskian

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 24 January 2003 - 02:42 PM

i think i'll wait for the episode downloads

Defy Gravity!

#15 Dromy

Dromy

Master of Confusion

• Islander
  • 968 posts

Posted 26 January 2003 - 09:35 PM

^^

Spoiler Space.. just in case...

I thought it was great.. it was one of the episodes I had wanted to see for the beginning of the season... although unlike everyone else I don't really care for Rhade   I guess that has something to do with only watching the show from the mid point of season 2 :lool: *shrug*...  But none the less I found what would happen if Rhade lived and Dylan didn't very intersting...  The only thing I was really wondering about was something that Burke mention somewhere around here, about what Rhade did with Rhade's body...

Dromy

BTW Beka eps are good!! :thumbs:

~.'.~I'm old enough to know better, but still too young to care.~.'.~

#16 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 19 January 2003 - 07:37 PM

oh, one other thing...

i noticed on the side, it says posts: whatever, and it says Groups: Members. well, i believe we can change it. we should all put it to Harperchondriacs!  :lilsmile:  :rolleyes:  :sigh:  ???  :)  :D  :p  :laugh:  :cool:  :upside:  :turn:

sorry...just playing with the smilies. i wanna test them all.

:sigh: *sigh*Legolas...*sigh* :sigh:

#17 Lauriena

Lauriena

its sorta like that...

• Islander
  • 3,359 posts

Posted 20 January 2003 - 01:45 PM

Hey, I'm here sort of... runing away to do something else right now just wanted to say a quick hi (thanks for emailing me eljay) and also say that I know some people aren't on the master list on the website due to me going to the parents house for winter break.  BUt I am back in the dorm room and with my computer (gives it a hug) so I have made some minor updates to the site.  

see anything imporant to change or have a story for me email me lauriena82@yahoo.com

Posted Image

#18 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 21 January 2003 - 11:47 AM

laur--did you say learn elvish? well, you can go to

also, if you want your name translated to elvish, you can go to http://www.lordoftherings.co.uk. and if you go to http://www.aragorn-legolas.5u.com, you can check out the links. and there are nice aragorn/legolas fics (no slash).

*sigh* so many links. i know too much. and my sources are kept secret.
:suspect:

edited to add: great news, eljay! i knew i can count on you.  :)

#19 Brit

Brit

Born too Soon

• Islander
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 21 January 2003 - 06:03 PM

Brit here, I joined the Yahoo group too.  They will never split up the Harperchondriacs, together forever.  LOL

Just gotta sort out my fics then I can start posting in fanfiction forum again.

Plus ca change plus ca meme chose

Can't do accents. :devil:

If I could remember any good quotes I would put one here!!!

#20 Godeskian

Godeskian

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 22 January 2003 - 01:32 PM

uhm., blood spatter murals? ???

you have an interesting life

Defy Gravity!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users