Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

New PotC Recruitment Thread.

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

#61 szhismine

szhismine

why must you hurt me in this way Harry...

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 10:42 PM

{{chaddee}}
Neville: "My grandmother forbids me from using raunchy language."
Harry: "Well your grandmother is a Blast-Ended Skank!"
Neville: *GASP*
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Hermione: "What's your problem Harry?"
Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#62 TaylisGirl

TaylisGirl

Savvy?

• Islander
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 08:08 PM

Thanks for the info Chatterbox...as you can see, I put it to good use.  :D

#63 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 12:35 AM

I am going to post tomorrow trying to tie up our running from the soldiers. As I have not heard back from the GM about where we are going here.
If you encounter any Trolls. You really must not forget them.
And if you want to save these shores. For Pity sake Don't Trust them.
paraphrased from H. "Breaker" Morant

TANSTAAFL
If you voted for Obama then all the mistakes he makes are your fault and I will point this out to you every time he does mess up.

When the fall is all that remains. It matters a great deal.

All hail the clich's all emcompassing shadow.

My playing well with other's skill has been vastly overrated

Member of the Order of the Knigths of the Woeful Countance.

#64 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:19 PM

okie doke, G1223. ;)
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#65 Captain Jack

Captain Jack

Where's the rum?

• Islander
  • 14,914 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:35 PM

Methinks I better get off my arse and post...

Things in RL have kept my mind trained in other things.  Things that needed attention.   It's been a strain.  Anyway, I'll get some naughty things set up for ya all soon.  Arrrgh!  ;)
Posted Image
689 Reasons to Defeat Barack Obama in 2012:

https://www.national...at-barack-obama

#66 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:43 PM

I understand Spidey I have been dealing with lawyers ,insurance people ,and bankers.
If you encounter any Trolls. You really must not forget them.
And if you want to save these shores. For Pity sake Don't Trust them.
paraphrased from H. "Breaker" Morant

TANSTAAFL
If you voted for Obama then all the mistakes he makes are your fault and I will point this out to you every time he does mess up.

When the fall is all that remains. It matters a great deal.

All hail the clich's all emcompassing shadow.

My playing well with other's skill has been vastly overrated

Member of the Order of the Knigths of the Woeful Countance.

#67 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:44 PM

*awaits on the capn's scheming mind*

#68 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 01:22 PM

View PostSpidey, on Feb 1 2006, 04:29 AM, said:

View PostChatterbox, on Jan 31 2006, 05:20 PM, said:

Yes, I have :angel:

What do you intend to do about it? :love:

I will make you listen to me sing "Blow the man down".  :D  hehe, and if you think William Hung was bad... :lol:

Nah, I could never do that to you.  :love:  :love:  :love:
I :love: you too, Spidey :love: :love:

#69 Captain Jack

Captain Jack

Where's the rum?

• Islander
  • 14,914 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 11:11 PM

Ugh, I hate fighting legal stuff.  Things are moving forward though.  Hopefully, in the right direction where it is in MY favor.  It's draining both physically and mentally.  Maybe "escaping" in an RPG is what I need right about now despite all that.  Yes, that sounds good.  :)
Posted Image

#70 WildChildCait

WildChildCait

And from the ashes of fire, she is reborn

• Islander
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 01:00 PM

snickers at the towels comment.
RIP Ruby Medallion: 31-10-1999/21-05-2007
one gender-reassigned, world travelling, world class snake.

FKA Chaddee, amongst other things.
http://scentedalchemy.webs.com Custom handmade bath and body products

#71 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 06:10 PM

{{{{{{{{{{{Spidey}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

#72 TaylisGirl

TaylisGirl

Savvy?

• Islander
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 01:13 AM

Hey guys, I just realized that I totally fell off the earth for a while. Sorry about that, this month's been hard...my b/f ships out for boot camp on Friday, so yeah...I've been with him a lot.  :blush:

#73 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 10:47 AM

{{{spidey}}}

#74 Captain Jack

Captain Jack

Where's the rum?

• Islander
  • 14,914 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 01:24 AM

Thanks ya'll  :blush:

View PostTaylisGirl, on Mar 29 2006, 10:13 PM, said:

Hey guys, I just realized that I totally fell off the earth for a while. Sorry about that, this month's been hard...my b/f ships out for boot camp on Friday, so yeah...I've been with him a lot.  :blush:

Perfectly understandable, and may he be safe and come back soon safe and sound.  :)  Jump in whenever you can.  :)
Posted Image

#75 TaylisGirl

TaylisGirl

Savvy?

• Islander
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 01:10 AM

Anybody home? *Walks through a bunch of cobwebs*

#76 Captain Jack

Captain Jack

Where's the rum?

• Islander
  • 14,914 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 03:06 AM

Ever come up with a story or something that you think is going to be so cool, and find yourself going "duh, now what?" just when you get started in it?  I had this thing planned, and the more it went, the more it strayed from what I was planning.  Was it GM error?  I dunno.  Certainly not player error.  It just ended up going so differently that I couldn't figure out how to bring it around.  

May has been a full month.  A lot has been flying around here on EI that, personally, I don't like.  Then again, there are things that I DO like about EI.  That sort of filled my head, and not the game.

Another thing that has been going on is a changes in my life.  We all go through that many times, and at varying degrees.  I guess it was my turn to go through that this time around.

So, the game sort of got lost in the noise. And for that I apologize.  So, what now?  That's been on my mind the last several days.  When the first PotC movie came out, it was da' bomb!  The RPG just BEGGED to be done by someone. :D  And, it lasted about a year.  That's some serious role playing.  LOL.  Now, a new movie is coming out.  Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest, and it's given me a second wind at doing this.  I'm rather looking forward to seeing this sequel.

Well, here we are.  One entire month at least with no game activity.  All my fault.  I'm going to post soon, so keep a lookout.  Rather than trying to bring the game around to what I had in mind, I'm just going to roll with it.  I've got some new ideas borrowed here and there that hopefully ya'll will like.  It'll be different, and Ive always liked different.  :)  Keep an eye out.  I will be putting something up that is of importance sometime this weekend to give life back into the game hopefully.  I hope no one's jumped ship, or tossed their sea-dog ways overboard just yet.

Captain Jack is back, and he needs you. :)
Posted Image

#77 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 09:35 AM

{{spidey}}

whatever you have planned for the game, we'll reach it one way or another. it's a big ocean. ;) and i love this RP, i'm not going anywhere. :D

#78 Brit

Brit

Born too Soon

• Islander
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 12:50 PM

You can count on me too.  I know all about rl issues.  We have not had a good year so far although our recent holiday did help.

See you on board the Pearl.

If I could remember any good quotes I would put one here!!!

#79 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 04:19 PM

I'll see you guys too, I like different.

#80 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 05:09 AM

Doc Rae is back - can you pick her up, you'll find her in jail somewhere -she's been drunk and brawling ;)

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users