#41 writergroupie

writergroupie

Mad for Moffat...

• Demigod
  • 4,449 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 09:09 PM

bobdylanite, on Dec 1 2005, 05:46 PM, said:

Anakam, on Dec 1 2005, 08:39 PM, said:

I hear tell she likes Bob Dylan... and Tyr, too, for some bizarre reason. ;)

:D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds like I'd get along with her!  Except for the whole purple thing... ;) :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*wipes off honey from all the pots of the stuff the ninjapoohs dropped on her*

You know once you get past this denial stage and come out of the purple closet you'll be a much happier purple person. :)

*runs* :devil:

Jill
I write, therefore I am.

But... but... if it's not magic and sparkly how can I use it to reshape the universe?  Without the magic sparklies, it's like... just a metaphor.
-- Me (on bonsai)

#42 bobdylanite

bobdylanite

Certifiably Bobsessed

• Islander
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 09:17 PM

Jid, on Dec 1 2005, 09:05 PM, said:

Josh, have you been travelling with other women?

radioactive purple women? ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

writergroupie, on Dec 1 2005, 09:09 PM, said:

bobdylanite, on Dec 1 2005, 05:46 PM, said:

Anakam, on Dec 1 2005, 08:39 PM, said:

I hear tell she likes Bob Dylan... and Tyr, too, for some bizarre reason. ;)

:D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds like I'd get along with her!  Except for the whole purple thing... ;) :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*wipes off honey from all the pots of the stuff the ninjapoohs dropped on her*

You know once you get past this denial stage and come out of the purple closet you'll be a much happier purple person. :)

*runs* :devil:

Jill

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The universe would be out of balance without the Anti-Purple, c'mon! :p ;) :D
The machine guns are roaring, The puppets heave rocks
The fiends nail time bombs to the hands of the clocks
Call me any name you like, I will never deny it
Farewell Angelina, The sky is erupting
I must go where it's quiet.
-Bob Dylan

#43 Jid

Jid

Mad Prophet of Funk

• Islander
  • 12,554 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 09:18 PM

^She's right.

And since there's always purple nearby, things will always be okay :ninja:
cervisiam tene rem specta

#44 writergroupie

writergroupie

Mad for Moffat...

• Demigod
  • 4,449 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 04:24 AM

bobdylanite, on Dec 1 2005, 06:17 PM, said:

You just keep telling yourself that and maybe you'll even convince yourself of it.  But saying it doesn't make it so. :p :D :purpleninja:

You were standing right next to me in the SciFi Channel booth at this year's Comic-Con when the little girl next to us looked around in wonder and proclaimed 'everyone is purple!' :D  

Jill
I write, therefore I am.

But... but... if it's not magic and sparkly how can I use it to reshape the universe?  Without the magic sparklies, it's like... just a metaphor.
-- Me (on bonsai)

#45 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 08:36 AM

ROFL... :D :hehe:

I do worry occasionally that if we ever managed to convert bobdylanite, the universe will turn inside out or something. ;) :eek4:
Sailing free, boundless glimmer, golden whispers, fiery poise, delicate balance, grave and true, bound by earth, feared horizons, courageous steps unknown, shimmering future hidden yet unveiled....

I think you're the first female cast member to *insist* on playing a guy ;) - Iolanthe, on my cross-casting obsession.

This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, this other Eden, demi-paradise, this fortress built by Nature for herself... - John of Gaunt, Act II, Scene I, Richard II

"I think perhaps that was a sub-optimal phrasing for the maintenance of harmony within the collective." - Omega, here

"Courtesy is how we got civilized. The blind assertion of rights is what threatens to decivilize us. Everybody's got lots of rights that are set out legally. Responsibilities are not enumerated, for good reason, but they are set into the social fabric. Is it such a sacrifice to not be an a**hole?" - Jenny Smith on Usenet, via Jid, via Kathy

#46 Godeskian

Godeskian

You'll be seein' rainbooms

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 08:47 AM

It's currently on my list of 'things I desperately want to do but don't know if i'll have the vacations days to' type of things. Depending on what happens in the next few weeks i'll know more.

Defy Gravity!

The Doctor: The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles... and that's a theory. Nine hundred years and I've never seen one yet, but this will do me.

#47 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 09:06 AM

Cool I hope we can get at least part of the crowd toghere. And think this time we do not have to be on top of the "Big Hill of DEATH"
If you encounter any Trolls. You really must not forget them.
And if you want to save these shores. For Pity sake Don't Trust them.
paraphrased from H. "Breaker" Morant

TANSTAAFL
If you voted for Obama then all the mistakes he makes are your fault and I will point this out to you every time he does mess up.

When the fall is all that remains. It matters a great deal.

All hail the clich's all emcompassing shadow.

My playing well with other's skill has been vastly overrated

Member of the Order of the Knigths of the Woeful Countance.

#48 Jid

Jid

Mad Prophet of Funk

• Islander
  • 12,554 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 11:16 AM

writergroupie, on Dec 2 2005, 02:24 AM, said:

You just keep telling yourself that and maybe you'll even convince yourself of it.  But saying it doesn't make it so. :p :D :purpleninja:
Silly Jill ;)

I'm required to inform you that Nean is not purple, but that I am purple enough for the both of us. ;)  

So, I guess I'm Nean's purple by proxy?  I dunno.  But still.  Purple! :purpleninja:

#49 Emeraldcity

Emeraldcity
  • Islander
  • 132 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 01:34 PM

bobdylanite, on Nov 30 2005, 07:27 PM, said:

^ Wow! :D

Know of any Farscapers coming next year? :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well we had two there last year.....Lani and David.......and there is a good possibility of a couple more this year as well. ;) ;) ;)
http://www.peachtreeservices.net

Come and see what the cast member do in their free time http://www.peachtreeservices.net/store

#50 Emeraldcity

Emeraldcity
  • Islander
  • 132 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 01:35 PM

G1223, on Nov 30 2005, 07:42 PM, said:

Emerald what Hotel?

Hey Folks I am going to look at the non con rates on rooms at the westin and also see if that new downtown hotel is posting rates. And come back with the data.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Hyatt hotel.........
http://www.peachtreeservices.net

Come and see what the cast member do in their free time http://www.peachtreeservices.net/store

#51 Josh

Josh

He stares...

• Islander
  • 13,774 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 01:51 PM

We are all purple...
"THE UNICORNS ARE NOT TO BE TRIFLED WITH!" - John Burke.

#52 Jid

Jid

Mad Prophet of Funk

• Islander
  • 12,554 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 01:55 PM

^Except for Nean ;)

#53 Josh

Josh

He stares...

• Islander
  • 13,774 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 02:02 PM

Nean is totally purple! She is just in heavy, heavy denial.

And you're WAY too biased! You're afraid if you go against her, she'll play dirty! :p

#54 Jid

Jid

Mad Prophet of Funk

• Islander
  • 12,554 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 02:24 PM

^That's exactly right.  I know which side my bread is buttered on.

And she is so *not* purple.  Even Jon admitted it ;)

#55 writergroupie

writergroupie

Mad for Moffat...

• Demigod
  • 4,449 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 02:27 PM

Jid, on Dec 2 2005, 08:16 AM, said:

Silly Jill ;)

I'm required to inform you that Nean is not purple, but that I am purple enough for the both of us. ;) 

So, I guess I'm Nean's purple by proxy?  I dunno.  But still.  Purple! :purpleninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:p Silly purple monkey. :p  Someday Nean shall accept her purpleness.  We're just trying to help her with that denial problem.  And the bone blades. :hehe: But I hear there are some great cosmetic surgeons available... They, too, tend to be purple and work wonders with nanobots. :devil:

:purpleninja:

Or we could always send her through the Tunnel of Doooooommmmm ™ and then she can return minus bone blades and all character but at least she'll get a Mysterious Space Kitten out of the deal. :devil:

Jill

Edited by writergroupie, 02 December 2005 - 02:29 PM.

I write, therefore I am.

-- Me (on bonsai)

#56 Jid

Jid

Mad Prophet of Funk

• Islander
  • 12,554 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 02:31 PM

writergroupie, on Dec 2 2005, 12:27 PM, said:

:p Silly purple monkey. :p 
You rang? ;)

Someday Nean shall accept her purpleness.  We're just trying to help her with that denial problem.  And the bone blades. :hehe: But I hear there are some great cosmetic surgeons available... They, too, tend to be purple and work wonders with nanobots. :devil:

Or we could always send her through the Tunnel of Doooooommmmm ™ and then she can return minus bone blades and all character but at least she'll get a Mysterious Space Kitten out of the deal. :devil:

Jill

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've tried to get her to embrace the purple.  She tolerates it, in that she tolerates me... ;)

But can we get a mysterious space kitten without using any tunnels of dooooommmmm? ;)

#57 Josh

Josh

He stares...

• Islander
  • 13,774 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 02:35 PM

Jid, on Dec 2 2005, 11:24 AM, said:

^That's exactly right.  I know which side my bread is buttered on.

Uh-huh... Wow. She got to you quickly. :p

And she is so *not* purple.  Even Jon admitted it ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jon was deluded by her charms...

#58 writergroupie

writergroupie

Mad for Moffat...

• Demigod
  • 4,449 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 02:40 PM

Jid, on Dec 2 2005, 11:31 AM, said:

I've tried to get her to embrace the purple.  She tolerates it, in that she tolerates me... ;)
<Kosh> And so it begins... </Kosh> :purpleninja:

But can we get a mysterious space kitten without using any tunnels of dooooommmmm? ;)
Hmm, I'm sorry, but the Mysterious Space Kitten seems to be a direct side effect of a Tunnel of Doooooooommmm ™.  I'm not sure they appear for any other reason.

But considering we had a Tunnel of Dooooommmm ™ around here somewhere, there should be a Mysterious Space Kitten available for adoption at this time.  Now where was it?

*looks around, spies it sitting in Dylan's chair, pounces to grab it and presents it to Jid*

There ya go - one genuine Mysterious Space Kitten.  Just so you know, they tend to disappear as randomly as they appear. :D :devil:

*poof*

See, told ya. :D  But don't worry, it'll turn up again when you least expect it. :hehe:

Jill
I write, therefore I am.

-- Me (on bonsai)

#59 scruffylookin

scruffylookin

Observer

• Islander
  • 425 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 05:07 PM

I was planning on going as well.... maybe we can do lunch or dinner as a group???
"

wise words to contemplate...

"...you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our point of view." - Obi Wan Kenobi

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away..." Unknown (If you know, email me. Possibly dominique,eugene nicole?)

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed." -Carl Jung

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." --Mark Twain--

#60 bobdylanite

bobdylanite

Certifiably Bobsessed

• Islander
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 06:13 PM

writergroupie, on Dec 2 2005, 04:24 AM, said:

You were standing right next to me in the SciFi Channel booth at this year's Comic-Con when the little girl next to us looked around in wonder and proclaimed 'everyone is purple!' :D  

Jill

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Doesn't mean the little runt was right. :p :p

Anakam, on Dec 2 2005, 08:36 AM, said:

ROFL... :D :hehe:

I do worry occasionally that if we ever managed to convert bobdylanite, the universe will turn inside out or something. ;) :eek4:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And we wouldn't want that to happen, would we?  :eek4: :p

Emeraldcity, on Dec 2 2005, 01:34 PM, said:

bobdylanite, on Nov 30 2005, 07:27 PM, said:

^ Wow! :D

Know of any Farscapers coming next year? :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well we had two there last year.....Lani and David.......and there is a good possibility of a couple more this year as well. ;) ;) ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awesome! :D

Jid, on Dec 2 2005, 02:24 PM, said:

^That's exactly right.  I know which side my bread is buttered on.

And she is so *not* purple.  Even Jon admitted it ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your efforts are appreciated, dear, even if they fall on deaf ears who can't accept the truth. ;) :smooch:

writergroupie, on Dec 2 2005, 02:27 PM, said:

Jid, on Dec 2 2005, 08:16 AM, said:

Silly Jill ;)

So, I guess I'm Nean's purple by proxy?  I dunno.  But still.  Purple! :purpleninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:p Silly purple monkey. :p  Someday Nean shall accept her purpleness.  We're just trying to help her with that denial problem.  And the bone blades. :hehe: But I hear there are some great cosmetic surgeons available... They, too, tend to be purple and work wonders with nanobots. :devil:

Jill

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sorry, I appear to have blocked that episode from my memory... :p  No one's touching my bone blades! :p :tyr:
The machine guns are roaring, The puppets heave rocks
The fiends nail time bombs to the hands of the clocks
Call me any name you like, I will never deny it
Farewell Angelina, The sky is erupting
I must go where it's quiet.
-Bob Dylan

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users