Religion Islam Cartoons of Muhammad

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#261 waterpanther

waterpanther
  • Islander
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 19 February 2006 - 03:38 PM

Tch.  Don't you know that's a Moonie-roll, Nonny?
Posted Image

#262 Schmokie_Dragon

Schmokie_Dragon

Crazy Fish Lady

• Islander
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 01:08 PM

LOL. I love danish whirls... pity.

I had a brilliant dream the other night. Mo. was killed (yeah, I know he died centuries ago) and Islam had to chose a new prophet. It ended up being a Michael Cane lookalike who specificaly banned cartoons about him! How random.
Posted Image

#263 Godeskian

Godeskian

You'll be seein' rainbooms

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 02:26 PM

View PostNonny, on Feb 19 2006, 06:33 PM, said:

View PostGodeskian, on Feb 19 2006, 05:27 AM, said:

More fun.

Following in the finest of American traditions, Iranian bakers have renamed danish pastries as 'Roses of the Prophet' because 'Danish' is a dirty word nowadays :rolleyes:
Hmmmm, croissant, anyone?  :p  

Nonny

I was thinking more about having a Rose of the Prophet Mohammed with a side order of Freedom Fries

Defy Gravity!

The Doctor: The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles... and that's a theory. Nine hundred years and I've never seen one yet, but this will do me.

#264 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 05:52 PM

View Postwaterpanther, on Feb 19 2006, 12:38 PM, said:

Tch.  Don't you know that's a Moonie-roll, Nonny?
:eek4:   And so it is!   :lol:  

Nonny
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#265 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 06:04 PM

View PostGodeskian, on Feb 20 2006, 11:26 AM, said:

View PostNonny, on Feb 19 2006, 06:33 PM, said:

View PostGodeskian, on Feb 19 2006, 05:27 AM, said:

More fun.

Following in the finest of American traditions, Iranian bakers have renamed danish pastries as 'Roses of the Prophet' because 'Danish' is a dirty word nowadays :rolleyes:
Hmmmm, croissant, anyone?  :p  

Nonny

I was thinking more about having a Rose of the Prophet Mohammed with a side order of Freedom Fries
So long as it's not a Road Apple Rose of the Prophet.  :eek2:   Of course, that could be a heavily veiled way to say eat dirt and die....  :angel:  :devil:  

Nonny
Posted Image

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#266 veganmom

veganmom
  • Islander
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:19 AM

View PostGodeskian, on Feb 19 2006, 01:27 PM, said:

More fun.

So, you can't have a picture of him, but he can be a bakery item? That you chomp and eat or dunk into coffee??

If you go on a diet, are you a heretic?

And if people sell them on eBay (a la "my half-eaten grilled cheese sandwich has the image of Jesus on it") will their eBay stores be burned to the ground???

Just being amused. I know technically they are roses of the prophet, not the prophet himself. But still. There could be a future on eBay.
:D

#267 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:56 AM

View Postveganmom, on Feb 21 2006, 08:19 AM, said:

View PostGodeskian, on Feb 19 2006, 01:27 PM, said:

More fun.

So, you can't have a picture of him, but he can be a bakery item? That you chomp and eat or dunk into coffee??

If you go on a diet, are you a heretic?

And if people sell them on eBay (a la "my half-eaten grilled cheese sandwich has the image of Jesus on it") will their eBay stores be burned to the ground???

Just being amused. I know technically they are roses of the prophet, not the prophet himself. But still. There could be a future on eBay.
:D
Clearly, they have not thought this through.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Nonny
Posted Image

#268 veganmom

veganmom
  • Islander
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 12:46 PM

Well, it's a good thing we're here to think of all the most warped ways things are actually humerous. :angel:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Religion, Islam, Cartoons of Muhammad

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users