I want to fondle a Power Ranger

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,128 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 12:00 PM

Posted Image

I had a crush on Danny Slavin from Lost Galaxy. He is just a very attractive man. It also helped that he went shirtless several times during his season. He still fills out the spandex rather well, as seen from when he reprised his role during the Legendary Battle finale of Megaforce.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#42 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,797 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:52 PM

Well, here's an interesting topic.  :lol:

I can't say that I know much about Power Rangers, but I am fond of fondling.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#43 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 7,973 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 09:45 PM

I  never watched the show.

I do recall. about 20 years ago, a young man at a 10 year old's birthday party say that when he grows up he is going to marry the Pink Power Ranger.  I didn't think 10 year old's even thought aboutt marriage.  I guess that's why I still remember it.

Edited by M.E., 29 May 2018 - 09:46 PM.

#44 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,797 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 05:33 PM

Ten years old? That would be about 5th grade. Sure, I remember thinking about things like that. I just couldn't make up my mind between Supergirl, Uhura, or Crystal.  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#45 Orpheus

Orpheus

I'm not the boss of you!

• Administrator
  • 17,741 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 12:30 AM

I think my son would have married ANY Power Ranger when he was 5. [His] Mom wouldn't allow him to watch it at home, but she explicitly allowed him to watch it elsewhere (she didn't want to make it weird for him when he visited friends). Guess what he watched when he came to spend an on-call hospital day with me?  (or when he visted either set of grandparents)

Admittedly, it was partly my fault she had to ban it. I was teaching him martial arts and he simply refused to accept that it was inappropriate at kindergarten, no matter what either of us said.

I am firmly of the belief that learning martial arts properly reduces violence because you can/must choose your actions (years later, she let him join a dojo) but at 5, he just wasn't there yet, mentally.

Like me, however, he was ogling girls LONG before age 5.

#46 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,797 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:21 PM

I think I was born ogling girls. Crushing on Supergirl and Crystal are among my earliest memories-- and, of course, I had the great good fortune of growing up in the age of miniskirts and topless pictures in Life and Look.

#47 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,128 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:39 PM

I don't think it is strange for kids to want to "marry." They want to emulate adults even if they don't really understand the concept itself. I wanted to marry people when I was younger and used to play house with friends.

I can't remember when I first started ogling men but I knew I was different at a very early age and that there was a reason I preferred watching Jason, the Red Ranger, over Kimberly, the Pink Ranger.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#48 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 7,973 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 05:09 AM

I guess I'm a late bloomer.  My first crush wasn't until I was 11 or 12 and it was for Donny Osmond.  I don't remember wanting to marry him though.  I never had an urge or longing for marriage.  Still don't.  I think I'm allergic.

#49 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,797 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 06:39 PM

No, marriage was never on my radar.  :lol:

Just cuddling. And stuff.

#50 Orpheus

Orpheus

I'm not the boss of you!

• Administrator
  • 17,741 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 01:24 AM

I enjoy marriage. A bit too much. If I hadn't been fastious about overanalyzing it, I'd have remarried many times in the last decade.

#51 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,111 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 11:48 PM

I was forced to take naps right up to the age of 12.
Being high energy tended to grate on my seniors.
I was good with it, gave me time to slip into my fantasy worlds with the Lone Ranger and Zorro!
My first memory of this was around age 5.

When asked why I never married, I finally figured it out.  Most men's egos can't abide a woman with my IQ.
That and the media was promoting stick women, I'd be in vogue today.
Just as well, I'm happily unmarried. If I only have the turtles, birds and the bees to talk to, I'm good.

I use to play house with my younger brother.  In essence, we still do. I transfer him the money, he pays the bills.
He owns the house, I own the equity.
7 verses I know you're there behind the veil.

#52 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,797 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:53 PM

I was forced to not take naps by my parents until I was able to move out.  Then I was forced to not take naps by my employers. It's been a hard life. :(

#53 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,111 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 02:53 AM

Naps are best. I have my wildest dreams during many of them.
However, I'm now in a split sleep pattern due to I don't like the heat of the day and need to rest up for the evening shift of being the omnipotent action hero, the Defender of the Pussy Paws. (Ground cover that stays low after it flowers so you don't have to mow it. It has absolutely no defense mechanisms, and is far from aggressive.)

Fun time in the yard tonight. My over sized robin landed near me in the yard, it was getting dark and I accidentally called him Max. Max is a trickster of a raven he tends to have to deal with. He jumped up in air, spun around, to make sure Max was not on his case, then settled back down.
7 verses I know you're there behind the veil.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users