Iran Bush Administration Nukes 2006

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#81 Mark

Mark
  • Islander
  • 5,297 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 08:28 AM

Bush is in the same position now with regards to Afghanistan and Iraq. Bush won't invade Iran, and time will show we focused on the right countries, militarily and diplomatically.
But that takes years. Until then, we'll have to put up with liberals dips like Hersh shrieking "Bush is gonna nuke us all!"
Oh please.
-Ogami

Mark: If our President doesn't stop over-deploying our armed forces, he may well back himself into a corner where the "use the nukes" option is all he has left. I've played checkers before, and I know I save my crowned bad-boys to go on the offensive toward the end if things get really tight for me...I'm betting George plays that way too. ;)
Mark
Discussion is an exchange of knowledge: argument is an exchange of ignorance.
Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it.
APOGEE MESSAGE BOARD

#82 Mark

Mark
  • Islander
  • 5,297 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 08:41 AM

Mark: I've always been under the impression that Israel can take pretty good care of themselves...not that I'm against helping our ally if need be, but I just don't currently see the need. Israel has their own nuclear weapons, and our U.S.-made F-15 Eagles for deterrents. That should keep most potential enemies at-bay, or at least make them think twice before attacking them in earnest.
Mark
Discussion is an exchange of knowledge: argument is an exchange of ignorance.
Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it.
APOGEE MESSAGE BOARD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Iran, Bush Administration, Nukes, 2006

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users