#61 BklnScott

BklnScott

FKA ScottEVill

• Islander
  • 18,142 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 11:38 AM

View PostOgami, on May 13 2006, 11:45 AM, said:

Ph wrote:

What we saw was the following assertion, for which you were unable to provide a single shred of proof, despite repeated requests.

ogami said:

1) We already saw the thread here on this board about Bush's Bob Jones speech as a 2000 candidate

No one has retained transcripts of candidate speeches from the 2000 campaign on the internet, at least anywhere free. This is not a crime on my part.

No, the "crime on your part" (if you want to call it that) is referencing as fact an assertion from another thread for which you can produce no proof.  As I said in that thread: sorry, but your memory will not suffice in this context.  

Bottom line: facts can be proved, but you couldn't prove this, so it's just misleading to refernece it as though you did.  

As for satisfying your curiosity, every library in the country has a copy of "Bush at War" by Bob Woodward, hardly a friend of the Administration. Read it and be enlightened.

Nor is your assertion that Bush "campaigned repeatedly with the promise of removing Saddam from power with a coalition of the willing" contained in Woodward's book, and I defy you to post proof of *this* assertion, or retract the claim.

Edited by _ph, 13 May 2006 - 11:42 AM.

There isn't enough mommy in the world to further a cause like yours!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Flight 93, 9/11, Bush

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users