384 replies to this topic

#381 Josh

Josh

He stares...

• Islander
  • 13,774 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 07:08 AM

^

If it makes you feel any better Kathy, I spaced out and didn't get an all-weekend pass either. Other than that, this plan sounds like a lot of fun. :) Good eatin' too. ;)
"THE UNICORNS ARE NOT TO BE TRIFLED WITH!" - John Burke.

#382 silverwind

silverwind

Not the only one

• Islander
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 07:21 AM

Excellent news on us getting the breakfast room!  Thanks! :D   And the Italian place sounds good for Saturday.  Lobster. . .well. . .I'm sure they have something I'll go for.  This is what I get for being a picky eater! ;)

{{{{{{{{{Kathy}}}}}}}}}}}  Thanks for setting this stuff up! :D
Proud ally and supporter of Euro-snobs and international flakes.

Signs your coworker may be able to manipulate time:  "Is this the first time you've called here before?"

Signs your coworker needs to work on their vocabularly:  A:  "It opens up in Notepad and it's just jibberish."  B:  "So you can't understand it?"

#383 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 07:25 AM

KATHY AMAZING WOMAN COFFEE DRINKING APPRECIATE!!!!!!!!  You are simply a-magenta-mazing!!!!!!!!

You got us the Breakfast room to meet in, that is soooo cool!! Thank you! And the other plans sound great too!

But I'm just bringing the punch bowl....I'm going to let Lil fill it up! ;)  :devil:

#384 eechick

eechick
  • Islander
  • 4,219 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 07:35 AM

Sounds like a plan :ninja:

#385 Rov Judicata

Rov Judicata

Crassly Irresponsible and Indifferent

• Islander
  • 15,720 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 08:58 AM

New thread at http://www.exisle.ne...t=ST&f=3&t=5166

*closing*
St. Louis must be destroyed!

Me: "I have a job and five credit cards and am looking into signing a two year lease.  THAT MAKES ME OLD."
Josh: "I don't have a job, I have ONE credit card, I'm stuck in a lease and I'm 28! My mom's basement IS ONE BAD DECISION AWAY!"
~~ Josh, winning the argument.

"Congress . . . shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis[.]" ~1 U.S.C. 1, selectively quoted for accuracy.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users