#21 Smitty

Smitty

"If I knew what was going on I'd really be indignant.&q

• Islander
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 08:58 PM

View PostDWF, on Jun 25 2006, 07:45 AM, said:

View PostSmitty, on Jun 25 2006, 01:15 AM, said:

So when are John Levene, Nicholas Courtney and Richard Franklin gonna make an appearance?
Though now they're all retired, but come on a cameo a reunion episode something?

Don't make me grovel. :lol:

-cs™

What they should've done is to have William Shatner play an American UNIT General and he could spend the entire ep. hitting on Rose, Jackie, Harriet and any other woman in the ep.  :D
Oh man could you imagine the historical ramifications if that happened?
Captain Kirk on Doctor Who, though I can definitely see Patrick Stewart popping up there, since he's an old friend of John Levene aka Benton.

-cs™

#22 DWF

DWF

Dr. Who 1963-89, 1996, 2005-

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 09:07 PM

^^^Patrick Stewart is also good friends with Lalla Ward as well.  :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rd/page10.shtml

I thought, 'Well there goes my ally in this thing. And then after the read-through I went down in the lift with Patrick, and he said 'Gosh, that was a marathon, wasn't it,' and I said 'Yes,' and he said 'Of course the highlight was the songs, that was wonderful.' I thought, 'Oh, thank you that was all right then.'

Patrick said to me, 'You used to be in Doctor Who didn't you?' and I said 'Yes, I still am actually,' and he said 'I mean why do you do all this television, why don't you do proper stuff like theatre,' and I said 'Well I love it actually, I love doing Doctor Who.' 'But science fiction, I mean why would you want to do science fiction?' I said, 'I don't know - I think partly because you learn so much technical stuff, it's really interesting,' and he said 'Oh I wouldn't want to do that sort of stuff.'

I haven't run into Patrick Stewart since, but I look forward to it so I can say, 'Funny, why do you do all that sort of science fiction stuff you do now, why aren't you doing the proper theatre like real actors.'

:howling: :howling:
The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

#23 Smitty

Smitty

"If I knew what was going on I'd really be indignant.&q

• Islander
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 09:25 PM

Hahahaha! That's good, Picard burned by Romana II!

-cs™

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doctor Who, Doctor Who: Series 2

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users