Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

So now we know; the Plame leak; and the Libby thing.

Plame Case 2006

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 offworlder

offworlder

pls don't kick offworlders, we can find a place too

• Islander
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 12:13 AM

George Stephobaby weighs in on't,

http://abcnews.go.co...tory?id=2375968

it was .... dep sec to Powell; so the bigger problem really was: the freakin attempts at coverup made for 'cry wolf' effect when the WH admin't'n said it wasn't West Wing or Rummy. Extra, read all about it . :harper:
"(Do you read what they say online?) I check out all these scandalous rumours about me and Elijah Wood having beautiful sex with each other ... (are they true?) About Elijah and me being boyfriend and boyfriend? Absolutely true. We've been together for about nine years. I wooed him. No I just like a lot of stuff - I like that someone says one thing and it becomes fact. It's kind of fun." --Dominic Monaghan in a phone interview with Newsweek while buying DVDs at the store. :D

#2 Delvo

Delvo
  • Islander
  • 9,273 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 07:41 AM

And they knew it all along, during most of their so-called "investigation"...

#3 Hibblette

Hibblette
  • Islander
  • 4,228 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 11:27 AM

Ah so now we find out who was suppose to fall on the sword.

I don't buy this.

A cover up to cover the cover up. :hehe:

:glare:
"There are many ways of going forward, but there is only one way of standing still."  FDR explaining why Liberals are so often divided and Conservatives are so often united.

"I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat."  Will Rogers

#4 Rhea

Rhea

• Islander
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 11:56 AM

I'm with Hibbs.
The future is better than the past. Despite the crepehangers, romanticists, and anti-intellectuals, the world steadily grows better because the human mind, applying itself to environment, makes it better. With hands...with tools...with horse sense and science and engineering.
- Robert A. Heinlein

When I don’t understand, I have an unbearable itch to know why. - RAH

Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done. One could write a history of science in reverse by assembling the solemn pronouncements of highest authority about what could not be done and could never happen.  - RAH

#5 Hibblette

Hibblette
  • Islander
  • 4,228 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 12:41 PM

Plus in this article this statement that he bungled into this leak and so there would be no prosecution.

Since when does ignorance excuse the crime?  

If this is how it happened then he should be charged with security breaches.

And again when it's necessary this administration doesn't mind coming across stupid.

Is this really how we citizens of the USA want to be represented?  As a bunch of stupid blunderers who have no idea about what we are doing?

Personally I don't like that and I don't like coming across as vindictive little creeps either.

I am so sick of this. :crazy:
"There are many ways of going forward, but there is only one way of standing still."  FDR explaining why Liberals are so often divided and Conservatives are so often united.

"I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat."  Will Rogers

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Plame Case, 2006

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users