Posted 28 October 2006 - 11:45 AM

Good luck, Ish! :)

#42 Brit

Brit

Born too Soon

• Islander
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 07:47 PM

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts.  

Good luck with the computer search.  There is very little of my original 'puter left.  Probably only the box is original LOL.

#43 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 10:11 PM

Welcome back, Brit. Good to see you :).

Good luck on the computer hunting, Ishmael! Hope you find one soon  :whistle:.

#44 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 06:43 AM

I'm working on the next action story! :D Hopefully, it'll be exciting.

It involves the outdoors and some camping and horseback riding, though. A ride up into the far reaches of the mountains  :devil:.  And some surprise enemies :D. You'll know about them before we meet them, but for now it's a secret.  :angel:

I have parts for everyone who's currently in the interaction thread...so let me know if you are or aren't going to be able/don't want to play. I'll try to make use of everyone's mutations and strong points (and maybe weaknesses)!

I'm not sure how long away this game is. I want Ishmael to get his computer first; plus there's still a medical exam to be had in the current thread, as well as the party. So, I'll give an estimate on the time when I can :D.

#45 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,742 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 07:11 AM

I'll still be around :)

Although I will be working on my NaNoWriMo too ;)

#46 Ishmael Autolycus

Ishmael Autolycus

A wanderer, and a picker-up of unregarded trifles.

• Islander
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 07:15 AM

Don't hold anything up on my account, Nikki. I can always do a flashback or what have you if I need to.
And let us, ciphers to this great accompt,
On your imaginary forces work.

-Wm. Shakespeare Henry V Prologue

Now, was it just the eggs? Or was the ham green as well?

#47 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 07:34 AM

View PostChatterbox, on Oct 31 2006, 06:11 AM, said:

I'll still be around :)

Although I will be working on my NaNoWriMo too ;)
Okay, Chatty, I'll keep that in mind. :)

View PostIshmael Autolycus, on Oct 31 2006, 06:15 AM, said:

Don't hold anything up on my account, Nikki. I can always do a flashback or what have you if I need to.
Oh it's fine! We still have a ways to go in the current story! It would be a while anyway...but thanks, if we need to move on, I know you'll still be playing :D.

#48 Brit

Brit

Born too Soon

• Islander
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:23 PM

I should be around, no problems hopefully.

#49 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 05:57 PM

We'll spend a little time with the party, introduce Konoko and Ishmael to the settlement, and let Alexie tell her tale at the end to the main players (whoever is around to post).

Then the next story should be starting with the players currently playing (as the storyline and parts are written  :whistle:).  Including two of you getting snatched by the new bad guys! Mwahahahahaha!!!!  :devil:  

#50 szhismine

szhismine

why must you hurt me in this way Harry...

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 06:20 PM

new bad guys? thanks nikki. :p ;)
Neville: "My grandmother forbids me from using raunchy language."
Harry: "Well your grandmother is a Blast-Ended Skank!"
Neville: *GASP*
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Hermione: "What's your problem Harry?"
Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#51 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 07:14 AM

Snatched? Sounds fun!  :devil:
Rejected and gone.

#52 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 08:43 AM

View Postszhismine, on Nov 5 2006, 05:20 PM, said:

new bad guys? thanks nikki. :p ;)
Heehee....well, we've done the Marauders  :angel:, but we'll see them again, I'm sure!

View PostMikoto, on Nov 6 2006, 06:14 AM, said:

Snatched? Sounds fun!  :devil:
Oh, you'll be having fun...both of 'you'  :whistle:. But not sayining at what!

#53 Brit

Brit

Born too Soon

• Islander
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 09:43 AM

Sounds exciting.

#54 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 04:08 PM

^^^Thanks, Brit, I hope so :D!

Hello all! :)

Just a note for when Alexie tells about the 'bear' where the other characters can hear, no one will know what it is or anything about it from the past...except Joseph and Conner will have vague recollection about that sort of techonogly. You'll see why  :whistle:.

Granted, someone from the present time *could* have knowledge of mechanical robots from old books and whatnot, but for our game none of our characters will. So everyone be amazed and surprised and baffled :wink:.

#55 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 04:22 PM

Hence why Alexie herself isn't naming it or identifying it-she doesn't know what it is.

She has the important points though, its big, fast, deadly, and not the bear it initially appears however she can't label it as a robot or even a machine.
Rejected and gone.

#56 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 05:39 PM

^^^^^^^ And you've been doing an excellent job, btw, with the 'robot' that can't be named a robot :wink: :D!  

ETA: I added the underground facility info in this post above in case anyone needs to use it at any time! :)

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 09 November 2006 - 04:52 PM.

#57 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 02:00 AM

The next story is now up :D. It won't be long before there is some action, so get your character in the story  :angel:.

We'll use this thread for discussions on the new story as well. I've left the interaction thread open; but if you only have time for one thread let's get the new story going :D!!

Thank you all again and still for playing!! :hugs:

#58 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 08:38 AM

and thank you for being such a wonderful GM Nikki, you always keep the stories flowing and interesting - never a dull moment in the Atomic Sunrise RP :D

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#59 szhismine

szhismine

why must you hurt me in this way Harry...

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 11:09 AM

i second that :D
Neville: "My grandmother forbids me from using raunchy language."
Harry: "Well your grandmother is a Blast-Ended Skank!"
Neville: *GASP*
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Hermione: "What's your problem Harry?"
Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#60 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 11:27 AM

View PostRaeven, on Nov 11 2006, 07:38 AM, said:

and thank you for being such a wonderful GM Nikki, you always keep the stories flowing and interesting - never a dull moment in the Atomic Sunrise RP :D
:blush:  Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! :D Thank you, that means a whole lot to me!!!

View Postszhismine, on Nov 11 2006, 10:09 AM, said:

i second that :D
Thank you, too :D. I'm truly glad it's fun!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users