Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Navy SEAL Dies

Obituaries Michael Monsoor Navy Seal 2006

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 The Oncoming Storm

The Oncoming Storm

Water's wet; sky's blue; and Satan Clause is out there.

• Islander
  • 3,351 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 10:19 AM

Navy SEAL Save Comrades

Petty Officer 2nd Class Michael A. Monsoor had been near the only door to the rooftop structure Sept. 29 when the grenade hit him in the chest and bounced to the floor, said four SEALs who spoke to The Associated Press this week on condition of anonymity because their work requires their identities to remain secret.
  "He never took his eye off the grenade, his only movement was down toward it," said a 28-year-old lieutenant who sustained shrapnel wounds to both legs that day. "He undoubtedly saved mine and the other SEALs' lives, and we owe him."
  The ulitmate sacrifice.  Says alot about the man.  You hate to lose these kinds of men to war.

Rose: [disgusted] Oh, look at what the cat dragged in: "The Oncoming Storm."

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." -- John Wayne

Sometimes the best causes worth fighting for are lost causes. -- Me.

Formerly Known as "Lost Cause."

#2 Rhea

Rhea

• Islander
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 12:25 PM

I saw this yesterday. Pretty amazing. I feel for his family, though.  :(
The future is better than the past. Despite the crepehangers, romanticists, and anti-intellectuals, the world steadily grows better because the human mind, applying itself to environment, makes it better. With hands...with tools...with horse sense and science and engineering.
- Robert A. Heinlein

When I don’t understand, I have an unbearable itch to know why. - RAH

Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done. One could write a history of science in reverse by assembling the solemn pronouncements of highest authority about what could not be done and could never happen.  - RAH

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Obituaries, Michael Monsoor, Navy Seal, 2006

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users