• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#41 Rhea

Rhea

• Islander
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 29 May 2003 - 01:47 AM

Delvo, on May 27 2003, 05:45 PM, said:

The phrase "what both sides need to learn" prompts me to point out that I don't think the two sides being argued against here really exist, or at least I don't believe they are nearly as prevalent as people seem to think. What I see in these debates is a bunch of people who think the same thing as each other but are arguing against one extreme or the other that they've somehow ascribed to other people who don't really think that way.
I don't think anybody (except possibly you and ph3niks, whoever that is) necessarily thought we were taking sides, Delvo.  :wacko:

This is a discussion, not a debate, with everybody throwing in a piece of experience or opinion.  It *is* possible to talk, and even disagree, without taking sides for or against.

Edited by Rhea, 29 May 2003 - 01:48 AM.

The future is better than the past. Despite the crepehangers, romanticists, and anti-intellectuals, the world steadily grows better because the human mind, applying itself to environment, makes it better. With hands...with tools...with horse sense and science and engineering.
- Robert A. Heinlein

When I don’t understand, I have an unbearable itch to know why. - RAH

Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done. One could write a history of science in reverse by assembling the solemn pronouncements of highest authority about what could not be done and could never happen.  - RAH

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sex, Teen Sex, Opinion

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users