4-yr old suspended 2006 Texas

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 Mark

Mark
  • Islander
  • 5,297 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 02:36 AM

Mark: Those sexually sinister kids...always reminding us of sex gone by.  :glare:
Mark
Discussion is an exchange of knowledge: argument is an exchange of ignorance.
Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it.
APOGEE MESSAGE BOARD

#42 Anastashia

Anastashia

Tyrant Matriarch and Pegan Too!

• Islander
  • 11,777 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 07:04 AM

Put something nasty tasteing on it Spidey. You have to do it without touching him though, otherwise...well I'm sure you get my drift. ;)
The Science Fiction Examiner

In the quiet of Midden a young child grows.
Does the salvation of his people grow with him?
"Everything we do now is for the child"

"I made a mistake,
just follow along,
isn't that what tyranny is all about?"
Sheila M---my Praise Band Director

For as long as I shall live
I will testify to love
I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough
Testify to Love

Posted Image

#43 Vapor Trails

Vapor Trails

In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big.

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • 16,523 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 10:11 AM

View PostDWF, on Dec 13 2006, 08:50 PM, said:

Now you know where dirty old men come from.  :devil:

Soap shortage?

:p~
Posted Image

Politicians are like bananas; they hang together, they're all yellow, and there's not a straight one among them.

"We're relevant for $ and a vote once every two years. Beyond that, we're completely irrelevant, except of course to consume, and preach the gospel according to [insert political demigod here]."--Cait

#44 Vapor Trails

Vapor Trails

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • 16,523 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 10:14 AM

View PostLORD of the SWORD, on Dec 14 2006, 01:48 AM, said:

View PostDigital Man, on Dec 13 2006, 05:09 PM, said:

Yah-and then you'll sue M&Ms because they ruined your teeth. :p~

Good point. Guess I'll just have to petition the court to take all the Wasabi and all the raspberries in your possession. Along with a court order for you not to come within 100 feet of either.  ;)  :devil:  :p

Yah-then you'll sue the wasabi makers for getting a flash burn on your tongue and raspberry growers for getting a sugar high. :p

WHERE DOES IT END WITH YOU?!?!?!?

:p~ :p~

Edited by Digital Man, 14 December 2006 - 10:15 AM.

Posted Image

Politicians are like bananas; they hang together, they're all yellow, and there's not a straight one among them.

"We're relevant for $ and a vote once every two years. Beyond that, we're completely irrelevant, except of course to consume, and preach the gospel according to [insert political demigod here]."--Cait

#45 Vapor Trails

Vapor Trails

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • 16,523 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 10:18 AM

View PostLORD of the SWORD, on Dec 13 2006, 12:10 PM, said:

View PostDigital Man, on Dec 12 2006, 11:52 PM, said:

View PostMark, on Dec 12 2006, 11:31 PM, said:

Mark: "Sanity", is a relative term here on Exisle.  :hehe:

Yah-a VERY DISTANT relative. :p~

I protest. Without a DNA match you can't prove sanity is related to me.  :p~

Sanity was NEVER related to you-so what's your problem??

:p~ :p~ :p~
Posted Image

#46 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 02:21 PM

View PostDigital Man, on Dec 14 2006, 10:14 AM, said:

Yah-then you'll sue the wasabi makers for getting a flash burn on your tongue and raspberry growers for getting a sugar high. :p

WHERE DOES IT END WITH YOU?!?!?!?

:p~ :p~

Not true. I wouldn't eat the Wasabi...Just knowing that you wouldn't be able to have it would be good enough. And as for a sugar high from Raspberries....There is never, ever, anything wrong with a sugar rush...LOL
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#47 Godeskian

Godeskian

You'll be seein' rainbooms

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 03:10 PM

View PostLORD of the SWORD, on Dec 14 2006, 06:48 AM, said:

View PostDigital Man, on Dec 13 2006, 05:09 PM, said:

Yah-and then you'll sue M&Ms because they ruined your teeth. :p~

Good point. Guess I'll just have to petition the court to take all the Wasabi and all the raspberries in your possession. Along with a court order for you not to come within 100 feet of either.  ;)  :devil:  :p

Hey, step away from the Wasabi and nobody gets hurt.

Defy Gravity!

The Doctor: The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles... and that's a theory. Nine hundred years and I've never seen one yet, but this will do me.

#48 Lin731

Lin731
  • Islander
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 05:34 PM

Perhaps the kid had a runny nose and did what kids have been doing since the beginning of time...using you as a Klenex? Who here hasn't gotten a snotnosed hug from a kid? They hug us and rub their face into your chest, shoulder to wipe their nose. In either case, the teacher wayyyyyyyyyy overreacted.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#49 Tricia

Tricia

To err on the side of kindness is seldom an error.

• Islander
  • 10,245 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 07:35 PM

The overreaction went way beyond the teacher  as generally the principal decides things like suspension or is at least the final decision maker in matters like suspensions.

Using you as a snot rag tho.....ewwwww :barf:

maybe I am the only one who taught my kids from an early age not to use their sleeves or anything...and certainly not anyone else to wipe their nose on.

In true dialogue, both sides are willing to change. --Thich Nhat Hanh

You don't need to attend every argument you are invited to

Do not ask that your kids live up to your expectations.  Let your kids be who they are, and your expectations will be in breathless pursuit.

#50 Lin731

Lin731
  • Islander
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 11:22 PM

Using you as a snot rag tho.....ewwwww  

maybe I am the only one who taught my kids from an early age not to use their sleeves or anything...and certainly not anyone else to wipe their nose on.

You try to but some kids can be slow learners (in my experience little boys are harder to break of doing that).
Posted Image
Posted Image

#51 Captain Jack

Captain Jack

Where's the rum?

• Islander
  • 14,914 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 04:29 AM

View PostAnastashia, on Dec 14 2006, 04:04 AM, said:

Put something nasty tasteing on it Spidey. You have to do it without touching him though, otherwise...well I'm sure you get my drift. ;)

Ewwwwww.....

At least you didn't suggest me looking for a Catholic Priest. :p :lol:

Uh-oh, I'm going to hell now.  Wait, that's been guaranteed a long time ago.    :eek2:
Posted Image
689 Reasons to Defeat Barack Obama in 2012:

https://www.national...at-barack-obama

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 4-yr old, suspended, 2006, Texas

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users