• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#61 Shalamar

Shalamar

Last Star to the Left and Straight on till Morning

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 01:36 PM

My Abject Appologies to every one..thre are a few very important things I forgot to mention to you all...doofus GM of the century award canidate here...in all my ramblings forgot to mention...

Average Life span for a person born and raised on Earth...125-150 years..average, there is currently a little old lady , now living in the much easier on the heart 1/6 g of the moon who is a whopping 240. With the proper daily suppliments Alzheimers is a rareity from the past, and people tend to lead active and useful lives well into the 190's

Most children are born by being decanted from Uterine replicators, it having gone out of fashion..again..to carry to term. Most women have ova extracted and stored for later use. The agerage age for first pregnancy on Earth is 40.

Average number of children per mother : 1, per familial unit: 3  (same sex marriages have been universally 'legal' and culturally accepted for about three hundred years.)

Earth has the most 'standard' marriages, ie one female, one male of all the solar system.  Elsewhere they are among the least common for of marriage.

Most socities recognise a number of genders, and there is Complete Gender Equality on Earth, Luna, and the more  'civilized ' areas of Mars. In the Back Country of Mars, and out in the belt it is different, but "every one" knows they are behind the times out there...(The various Military Organizations still have some 'problems' but again, "you know how they are" )

In most places birth defects are a thing of the anchient past, and much chromosonal repair is done with retro viruses as standard procedure.  There are 'vaccines' against most forms of cancer, and metabolic disorders, like diabeties and a host of others are simply not a hazzard any longer.

Cloneing organs is a standard procedure, cloneing people is illegal on Earth and Luna, but not else where.
Cybernetics are common, mostly in the form of memory storage implants, little fingernail sized memory chips used by the business world to keep the latest data available to their employees. The other most common sort is the  'Smart Chips'...you own a gun, you have its matching chip implanted in your palm, its no bigger than a grain of rice, and no one can fire your weapon but you or some one who has a Authorization Chip..LEO, Military Organizations,  weapons repair technicians, outlaws who have aquired one illegally...

LEO...Law Enforcement Organizations..the cops of 2525

#62 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 02:18 PM

Does that mean Danae can't be part machine as an experiment?

Does her mom have to be 60 now? ;)

Are we all part of the new team?

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 05 June 2003 - 02:20 PM.

#63 Shalamar

Shalamar

Last Star to the Left and Straight on till Morning

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 02:47 PM

Team Bravo...

Natasha Jones

Mariel Lynn Talisman

Danae Quinn

Lt. Col. Donovan Corral. (Ret.)

Lars Erranta

Seiko Tanaka

and Brits character...(Who will be brought in later due to RL)

#64 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 06 June 2003 - 03:49 PM

Just making sure on something....otherwise, I'll change it.

Is our AI named C3?  I saw LT call him that in her post!! Thanks. :)

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 06 June 2003 - 03:49 PM.

#65 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 06 June 2003 - 10:14 PM

^^ I am C3 (Chief Computer Coordinator), but also decided to call the A.I. C3 too. :D

#66 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 12:11 AM

Cool! Thanks, LT :D.  So, it's alright to call him that then!

#67 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 08:18 AM

Yes, it is. :) I just thought C3 was a fitting name for an A.I.

#68 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 11:00 AM

:D I like C3, his attitude ;).  I hope I write him well, you started him off excellently, LT!! :D

#69 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 11:35 AM

Why, thank you, Nikki.

Stands up and takes a bow. You wrote him very well. I like an A.I. with attitude. :D :devil:

Edited by LTA, 07 June 2003 - 11:35 AM.

#70 Gaiate

Gaiate

Spirit Blade

• Islander
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 02:27 PM

And just in case anyone hasn't noticed, yes, my character is an evil bastard. :p

--Te
"This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis--vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V." -- V, making an first impression

"Dude . . . that was cool." -- My first impression of V

#71 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 02:51 PM

Gaiate, on Jun 6 2003, 08:31 PM, said:

And just in case anyone hasn't noticed, yes, my character is an evil bastard. :p

--Te
Do we get to beat you up soon? ;)  :angel: And yes, I did notice.  Awesome character too!

#72 Gaiate

Gaiate

Spirit Blade

• Islander
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 03:01 PM

Nikki Peppermint, on Jun 6 2003, 11:55 PM, said:

Do we get to beat you up soon? ;)  :angel:

Oh, I imagine you'll get the chance eventually. ;)  He's got a couple of surprises in store for you guys, though. ;)

--Te
"This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis--vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V." -- V, making an first impression

#73 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 03:13 PM

Gaiate, on Jun 6 2003, 09:05 PM, said:

Nikki Peppermint, on Jun 6 2003, 11:55 PM, said:

Do we get to beat you up soon? ;)  :angel:

Oh, I imagine you'll get the chance eventually. ;)  He's got a couple of surprises in store for you guys, though. ;)

--Te
Well, he's going to catch us all asleep at our briefing soon! ;)

Danae is going to start kicking the chair in front of her and throwing paper balls at her uncle soon. ;)  :lol:

#74 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,191 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 03:28 PM

Nikki Peppermint, on Jun 6 2003, 09:17 PM, said:

Well, he's going to catch us all asleep at our briefing soon! ;)

Danae is going to start kicking the chair in front of her and throwing paper balls at her uncle soon. ;)  :lol:
Patience Danae, you're so young, so impetuous. You must learn to wait for things. ;)

And if you pelt me with paper balls, you're getting a noogie. :p

Rommie :cylon:

#75 Gaiate

Gaiate

Spirit Blade

• Islander
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 04:59 PM

^I would pay to see that . . . :p

--Te

#76 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,191 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 05:15 PM

Gaiate, on Jun 6 2003, 11:03 PM, said:

^I would pay to see that . . . :p

--Te
Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh, Money!!!

Just let me get you my PayPal address...... ;)

Rommie :cylon:

#77 Gaiate

Gaiate

Spirit Blade

• Islander
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 05:25 PM

:p :p :p

--Te

#78 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 05:50 PM

LOL Te and Rommie!! Maybe Danae will just do that now ;)

#79 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,191 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 05:55 PM

Okay, but we've already established that the funds are headed my way, right? ;)

Rommie :angel:
Posted Image

#80 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 05:59 PM

Agreed!! I get to throw stuff at you and you get the money. ;) Sounds like a deal to me! :D

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users