• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#81 Gaiate

Gaiate

Spirit Blade

• Islander
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 06:05 PM

Hey now, I'm just poor college student!!  I can't just go around paying to see random, yet quite amusing things!!

May I offer my undying love and affection instead? :p :p

--Te
"This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis--vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V." -- V, making an first impression

"Dude . . . that was cool." -- My first impression of V

#82 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,191 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 06:13 PM

Gaiate, on Jun 7 2003, 12:09 AM, said:

Hey now, I'm just poor college student!!  I can't just go around paying to see random, yet quite amusing things!!

--Te
Uhhhhh....Monique, maybe you'd better take this one after all.  :look:

Rommie :cylon:

#83 Shalamar

Shalamar

Last Star to the Left and Straight on till Morning

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 06:22 PM

Sian Rhys...

Born April 1 2485, to one of the wealthiest familys known, she had a dream child hood. On her fifteenth birthday she had dissappeared from one of the Rhys family compounds. Sian had signed up for the U.N. military forces under a fake I.D. that was good enough that she was not identified for two years, by which time she had reached her majority and could not be forced out. Incidentally by this time her unit was out amid the Jovian moons, as part of a campaign that would see three of her unit, including her, as canidates for the Lion of Terra, the highest award for 'beyond the call' that exists. She is one of three living recipients. Less than four years later she was being court marshaled, the out come and causes are still unknown to the general public, hidden behind the Official Secrets act of 2259.  She left the U.N. military and entered medical shcool. Sian has a son, born during her studies, father unknown.  After graduating Harvard Medical school she spent five years in the Martian BackCountry, and it is rumored that she earned tribal tatoos. She then spent three years as part of the Doctors with out Borders team, aboard the hospital ship Socrates out among the Asteriod Belt and the Jovian Moons....Sian has been head of the Time Research Division of Memory Prime for the 7 years.

But the reason she is seared in most's memories is the kidnapping of her and her then six year old son... She killed all eight of the abductors, save for the leader who escaped.  How ever her son suffered irreversable brain damage. This was the first kidnapping for ransom in over two hundred years.

#84 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 06:27 PM

RommieSG, on Jun 7 2003, 12:17 AM, said:

Gaiate, on Jun 7 2003, 12:09 AM, said:

Hey now, I'm just poor college student!!  I can't just go around paying to see random, yet quite amusing things!!

--Te
Uhhhhh....Monique, maybe you'd better take this one after all.  :look:

Oh sure, try to throw us off track with love and affecton ;).  We know you're plotting something deliciously evil for those in Memory Prime.  :devil:  

#85 Gaiate

Gaiate

Spirit Blade

• Islander
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 06:27 PM

RommieSG, on Jun 7 2003, 03:17 AM, said:

Uhhhhh....Monique, maybe you'd better take this one after all.  :look:

Now now.  You're the one who wanted compensation, after all.  :love:  :p  :p

--Te
"This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis--vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V." -- V, making an first impression

#86 Gaiate

Gaiate

Spirit Blade

• Islander
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 06:28 PM

Nikki Peppermint, on Jun 7 2003, 03:31 AM, said:

Oh sure, try to throw us off track with love and affecton ;).  We know you're plotting something deliciously evil for those in Memory Prime.  :devil: 

Well, yes . . . . but that's off topic . . . :p

--Te

#87 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,191 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 06:32 PM

Gaiate, on Jun 7 2003, 12:31 AM, said:

RommieSG, on Jun 7 2003, 03:17 AM, said:

Uhhhhh....Monique, maybe you'd better take this one after all.  :look:

Now now.  You're the one who wanted compensation, after all.  :love:  :p  :p

--Te
I was looking more at the PPV rights. You know the WWE makes all that money for $34.95 a whack. This could have provided a lot better entertainment for...........about the same price. :p

#88 Gaiate

Gaiate

Spirit Blade

• Islander
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 06:35 PM

Yeah, sorry buddy.  That ain't happening. ;) :p

--Te

#89 Griffin

Griffin

Good-lookin' Fella

• Islander
  • 500 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 02:29 PM

Was just looking at the Dancing Down Moon site and noticed that I didnt give a complete profile  :eek2:  :eek2:  :eek2:

So here is the rest :D

Body Build: Large, muscular.

Profession: Marksman/ All-Purpose bounty hunter

Known Skills: Ability to adapt and accurately fire any weapon, high agility and general mobility. Good with computers.

Relatives: None

Also I was wondering if I could get an Av for my profile page?

:D

Griff

#90 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,191 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 02:58 PM

Griffin, on Jun 7 2003, 08:33 PM, said:

Was just looking at the Dancing Down Moon site and noticed that I didnt give a complete profile  :eek2:  :eek2:  :eek2:

So here is the rest :D

Body Build: Large, muscular.

Profession: Marksman/ All-Purpose bounty hunter

Known Skills: Ability to adapt and accurately fire any weapon, high agility and general mobility. Good with computers.

Relatives: None

Also I was wondering if I could get an Av for my profile page?

:D

Griff
I'll have hat info added tonight. And if you have a picture you'd like to use, or if there's one that catches your eye at Dancing Down Moon, just let me know, and we'll get that up there for ya as well. :)

Edited to Add - Would you like to add his age and eyes as well? :)

Edited by RommieSG, 08 June 2003 - 03:07 PM.

Posted Image

#91 Griffin

Griffin

Good-lookin' Fella

• Islander
  • 500 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 10:12 AM

Sorry *Smacks Self*

Eyes: Dark Blue

And the Av I was thinking was the one on Male Page 2 top right corner from Dancing Down Moon :D

#92 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,191 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 02:24 PM

Griffin, on Jun 9 2003, 04:16 PM, said:

Sorry *Smacks Self*

Eyes: Dark Blue

And the Av I was thinking was the one on Male Page 2 top right corner from Dancing Down Moon :D
Done :)

Posted Image

#93 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 02:30 PM

Now I'm doubly glad "Lars" is on our side. ;)

#94 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,191 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 02:39 PM

To help imagine a more lifelike pic, here's to ya. ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#95 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 03:03 PM

^^^^^Totally cool!! :D

Danae looks like a little elf next to him ;)  :ninja:

#96 Godeskian

Godeskian

You'll be seein' rainbooms

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 04:35 PM

Yay for the undertaker lookalikes :p

Defy Gravity!

The Doctor: The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles... and that's a theory. Nine hundred years and I've never seen one yet, but this will do me.

#97 Shalamar

Shalamar

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 07:20 PM

Layout of the Mission at the time of the siege

I recommend this site to all players to read !- Chose the one labeled Battle of 1836 - excellent and complete info...note from GM, it will prove useful...

Edited by Shalamar, 10 June 2003 - 07:54 PM.

The three most important R's
Respect for One's Self / Respect for Others / Responsibility for One's Words & Actions.

Posted Image

#98 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,345 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 09:08 PM

Santa Anna, Jim Bowie - this is going to be so much fun. Thanks Shal :)

#99 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 12:18 AM

Dangit...this is so exciting and I'm having to work all day now. :(  But money is good! :D

#100 Shalamar

Shalamar

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 01:54 PM

CWWT has consoles forming edge of 'pod' but otherwise looks like this

close up view, 'pod' is considerably bigger too

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users