• This topic is locked This topic is locked
243 replies to this topic

#101 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:21 AM

Same ^^ Its been fun writing it. Tho' the next installment will have to be in a few hours 'cause I'm on the wrong cpu right now and don't have my edited version on this one.

#102 Brit

Brit

Born too Soon

• Islander
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:42 PM

Made my last post for now in the game.  I am off on holiday in the morning.  Please take care of Silas for me.  I hope we don't get to the showdown before I get back but if we do please please please let Silas 'take care' of Bane. ;)

#103 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 06:49 PM

^LOL!

If my last post was too much, let me know ;)

#104 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 06:58 PM

View PostBrit, on May 4 2007, 05:42 PM, said:

Made my last post for now in the game.  I am off on holiday in the morning.  Please take care of Silas for me.  I hope we don't get to the showdown before I get back but if we do please please please let Silas 'take care' of Bane. ;)
Where are you going and how long will you be gone? :angel: (Inquiring GM's want to know!)

View PostChatterbox, on May 4 2007, 06:49 PM, said:

^LOL!

If my last post was too much, let me know ;)
The content was fine--it wasn't too graphic, just one description...but that's quite a bit of bolding you have going on there!! :wink:.

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 04 May 2007 - 06:59 PM.

#105 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 07:04 PM

The bolding distinguishes Leonid from Sherise. I suppose I could go back and just switch colors instead ;)

Edited by Chatterbox, 04 May 2007 - 07:04 PM.

#106 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 08:23 PM

Sorry for the delay! I'll post on Tuesday eve (US time)...just don't have time tonight (Mon). :purpleninja:

#107 szhismine

szhismine

why must you hurt me in this way Harry...

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 08:31 PM

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............

*sets up a trap to capture nikki*

Edited by szhismine, 07 May 2007 - 08:32 PM.

Neville: "My grandmother forbids me from using raunchy language."
Harry: "Well your grandmother is a Blast-Ended Skank!"
Neville: *GASP*
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Hermione: "What's your problem Harry?"
Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#108 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 08:37 PM

I hope I feel like posting tomorrow evening, I have my dental appointment that morning and I'm getting a fair amount of teeth pulled.

#109 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 08:47 PM

{{{{chatty}}}}
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#110 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 10:56 AM

Well, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but the anesthesia hasn't completely worn off and the partials feel weird ;)

#111 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 06:48 PM

~~~~~~~Chatty~~~~~~~~> Oh, I'm glad everything turned out okay! :D

That numb feeling is always so weird :wink:, but now you have new teeth! Although I'm sure it does feel strange. :blink:

#112 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 06:55 PM

Yeah it does feel strange :blink:

I just called my mom and she has a full upper plate. She said I'll have to learn how to chew all over again. Right now the dentist said soft food or liquids, no carbonated beverages.

I have to go back in the morning so he can look at it and then make an appointment to go back for my fillings when this heals up.

I only almost came out of the chair once, when he was deadening on the bottom left-it hurt enough that I wanted to hit someone and he said that was probably where the infection had been. Most of the soreness is on the bottom right where it also hurt when he was deadening.

I kept my eyes closed most of the time and really didn't feel it too much when he was pulling-just heard some scraping, crackling and crunching :eek: :blink: . If I said ow (like when I could feel him pulling) he got the needle back out. I really like him, he tried very hard not to hurt me and kept me laughing-at least in my head ;)

At least it doesn't hurt enough to need the Percocet yet, I'll take one at bedtime. I'm very glad I can tolerate a fair amount of pain without having to pop pills.

#113 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 07:05 PM

:eek4:

i am so glad i'm not you... i'd have run for the hills. :crazy: i despise going to the dentist, and it hurts more each time i go... *shudders* gak. :crazy:

#114 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 07:31 PM

I'm just glad this part is over with, now I only need a couple of fillings.

#115 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:08 PM

Wow  :blink:. This has been a weirdly busy weekend that left me no time to myself...which is odd! It's late Sunday night, and I still don't have time to post...I'll get back to the game ASAP, I promise! I'm not used to being busy  :wacko:  ;).

#116 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:12 PM

{{nikki}}

tomorrow is my last day of school (and all i hafta do is hand in a project) so i'm gonna have lotsa free time on my hands (until i hafta start packing). :D

#117 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 04:59 AM

Take your time, I'm in no hurry ;)

#118 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 09:40 PM

Thanks everyone for being patient :). I just couldn't get free time!

We're going to wrap up "tonight" hopefully in everyone's next few posts.  We want to get Bane patched up (we do??? :devil:) first, though. So, hang in there..."tomorrow's" coming!

#119 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 02:28 AM

The doctor is in the house - just let me finish my breakfast and I'll start on the delightful Bane :D

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#120 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 08:24 PM

Yum! Nothing like some surgery and blood after a good breakfast! :wink:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users