• This topic is locked This topic is locked
243 replies to this topic

#21 Caithness

Caithness

Nemo me impune lacessit.

• Islander
  • 4,941 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 12:22 PM

I saw there was an edit today.  What'd I miss?  Was it something important or a spelling error?  

*off to go read through it again*
Posted Image

#22 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 12:30 PM

Unfortunately, I'm editing the character post daily as I add them. (If that's what you meant!) I'll post an "I'm done!" at the top when I get all the NPC"s listed :angel:.

Also, did you notice I linked the your's and Mikoto's new character profiles...just click on the character names. I love inserting links.

#23 szhismine

szhismine

why must you hurt me in this way Harry...

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 02:09 PM

lol nikki
Neville: "My grandmother forbids me from using raunchy language."
Harry: "Well your grandmother is a Blast-Ended Skank!"
Neville: *GASP*
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Hermione: "What's your problem Harry?"
Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#24 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 05:44 PM

What can I say? I like the edit button!^^^ :wink:

And don't bounce out of the thread...stay put! :D

#25 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 06:07 PM

but i might hit people if i bounce in here ;)
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#26 Caithness

Caithness

Nemo me impune lacessit.

• Islander
  • 4,941 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 02:38 PM

Aren't you guys done with III, yet?  I'm all antsy.

I know, I know, you can't rush greatness.
Posted Image

#27 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 02:56 PM

^^^LOL! Nearly! We'll wrap the other up this weekend and start the new game on Sunday probably (or Sat night so it'll be there for our UK players :)).

Thanks for the vote of 'greatness' for the upcoming game, Caith! :D

#28 Caithness

Caithness

Nemo me impune lacessit.

• Islander
  • 4,941 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 08:35 PM

Well I'll be joining so of course it'll be great.

j/k  ;)
Posted Image

#29 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 02:23 PM

I've listed the loyal guards for Radillos...they are up for character development! :wink: They won't be used much beyond mentioning in posts or very minimal usage, but if anyone wants to help out to briefly describe them, that would be great. (My mind is tired!) I'll do Wade Jansen since he's Tim's brother, but claim a guard if you want to be creative some more :D.

PM me the descriptions...they really don't have to be more than appearance and a few traits to make them unique.

#30 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,740 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 06:09 AM

Sorry I wasn't able to post anything yesterday, my computer crashed early yesterday morning and Gregg has concluded that my system just can't handle WinXP and that's what caused it to crash. He installed Win2000, which I've always liked anyway and my son just couldn't seem to understand that ;) , and hopefully no more crashes.

I'll try to get a post in a little later, I'm about to get busy but just wanted to let you all know.

Now the tedious business of getting all my programs back :crazy:

#31 Brit

Brit

Born too Soon

• Islander
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 07:20 AM

Grrrrr and gnashing of teeth.  I am having computer probs too.  My pc won't boot up something wrong with the bios.  I just hope I haven't lost the hundreds of photos I have on it.

Will try to post at work unless I can get our alternate desktop sorted out or maybe the laptop.

No fears I will still be there just might be slower than usual.

If I could remember any good quotes I would put one here!!!

#32 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 08:24 AM

^^^^Yikes, Brit and Chatty! Bad computers...sorry for the mess ups, you two.  But don't worry...the team won't leave without you!

#33 Caithness

Caithness

Nemo me impune lacessit.

• Islander
  • 4,941 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 02:15 PM

Thank God for the edit button or my sig would be in the rp thread hundreds of times.
Posted Image

#34 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,740 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 06:50 PM

No worries about that, Nikki would just edit it out for you-that's her job ;)

#35 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 08:56 PM

^^^LOL! Yes, the edit button is your friend!

And...well, that's about all the trouble you all cause :wink:. I don't have much to do really!

(*likes it that way, too*) :D

#36 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:12 AM

With all the board issues, we've slowed down...which is fine!!! I'm just saying that because I won't be able to do much myself until this evening after work (USA central time). But we're back now on a shiny "new" ExIsle!! :D

#37 Caithness

Caithness

Nemo me impune lacessit.

• Islander
  • 4,941 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 10:41 AM

I'm still having some board weirdness, but I was able to post at work.
Posted Image

#38 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,740 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 07:34 PM

I'm pretty sure I won't be posting much for a few days-I have a terrible infection in my upper palate and I need to get my teeth pulled.

When the swelling and pain go down some I may be able to concentrate enough to post, right now even eating pudding hurts :cry:

#39 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 07:36 PM

{{{{ :hugs: chatty :hugs: }}}}

i hope your teeth feel better soon! :(

#40 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 09:07 AM

{{{{{{{{Chatty}}}}}}}} Ouch :(

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users