• This topic is locked This topic is locked
243 replies to this topic

#81 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 08:43 PM

Hi all!

I've told a couple of you this already...since it was useful information during a PM...but just so everyone knows...

The basic plan for now is to play out "tonight" in the game (which won't end any time soon :angel:), then have the 'secret meeting' and probably that "day" to play with; then we're going to skip forward several days (4-5?) and have everyone then established in their positions. Then we can start even more action and mayhem and destruction!

Just something to look forward to and think about :D.

#82 szhismine

szhismine

why must you hurt me in this way Harry...

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 08:56 PM

coolies :D
Neville: "My grandmother forbids me from using raunchy language."
Harry: "Well your grandmother is a Blast-Ended Skank!"
Neville: *GASP*
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Hermione: "What's your problem Harry?"
Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#83 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 04:05 AM

mayhem and destruction *rubs hands together with glee* :D

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#84 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 03:43 PM

Hidden tunnels and one is secret... :whistle:! What fun could be had with those? :D

#85 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:06 PM

it's almost excruciating to read about Sophie and Sherise cozying up to Radillos. :p
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#86 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:22 PM

Try being the one cozying up to him :p

#87 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:58 PM

no thanks ;)

#88 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 07:38 AM

I think I know how I might try to assassinate Radillos and his gang now if it were up to me. Inspired by the mythbusters actually. :purpleninja:

#89 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 07:19 PM

View Postszhismine, on Apr 30 2007, 09:06 PM, said:

it's almost excruciating to read about Sophie and Sherise cozying up to Radillos. :p
Cool! :wink: That means we're doing our jobs as writers! Thanks, szh!

View PostMikoto, on May 1 2007, 07:38 AM, said:

I think I know how I might try to assassinate Radillos and his gang now if it were up to me. Inspired by the mythbusters actually. :purpleninja:
I'm almost afraid to ask... :blink:!

I can't post tonight (Tues), but I'll be back tomorrow! :)

#90 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 08:04 PM

Awwwwwwww ;)

Sherise is sorta between a rock and hard place herself-or should I say a Bane and a Radillos ;)

I didn't know she was going to be so popular ;)

#91 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 02:34 AM

*Bane creeps in to stroke Sherise's pretty hair* :devil:

#92 Brit

Brit

Born too Soon

• Islander
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 03:20 AM

Join the queue to assassinate Radillos and Bane.  Silas lays claim to Bane!!!!!!!
If I could remember any good quotes I would put one here!!!

#93 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 04:59 AM

View PostRaeven, on May 2 2007, 02:34 AM, said:

:eek:

*Runs screaming*

#94 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:58 AM

Well...... it is really very simple. I note how all the people in charge of the organisation are gathered in one little room so if a really smart worker could get there during the day when there are no matches (or really late at night-either will do) then the worker could always...

....Rig the place with explosives!  :devil:

Put them in places where they won't be found liiiiiike under the floorboards or in the walls, stuff them inside the furniture then rig them with an ignition source and a remote control then later when Radillos is in there with all his minions then blow it sky-high!

*Smiles contentedly.* Oh well, I can dream for a while, can't I?  :angel:
Rejected and gone.

#95 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 01:08 PM

View PostChatterbox, on May 2 2007, 04:59 AM, said:

View PostRaeven, on May 2 2007, 02:34 AM, said:

:eek:

*Runs screaming*
Eeek  :eek: That kinda freaked me out, too!!

#96 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 01:36 PM

i'm so glad i'm not anywhere near Radillos. :p

#97 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 07:33 PM

^^^Be careful what you don't want in this game :angel:.

Also, just WOW  :devil: on our first gladiator fight, Rae and Mikoto!! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice job so far :D.

#98 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 07:42 PM

you can't scare us! :whistle:

...okay maybe you can... a bit...

Edited by szhismine, 02 May 2007 - 07:43 PM.

#99 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 08:54 PM

Nikki's the scariest person I know ;)

What's a person supposed to do with two men when she's never even had one? :whistle:

#100 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 05:56 AM

Thanks Nikki, Miko and I had lots of fun writing it :D

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users